Northern Menswear Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Northern Menswear

About Northern Menswear: Northern Menswear’s online streetwear store was founded on a shared love of contemporary street style with a burning desire to collect all the latest trends in one spot. functioning as a playground for individuals to develop their personal style with our handpicked streetwear brands on offer.

Shop leading streetwear and urban apparel brands such as Sik Silk, Gym King, Good For Nothing, Sinners Attire as well as many other of the uk's top collections. You'll find all the latest fashion at northern menswear; jeans, caps, tracksuits and more.

info@northernmenswear.com

Tell us how Northern Menswear made you happy

"Very poor service half my items came when I ordered it stated next day delivery which actually didn't happen then when my order did come it said everything is in 1 parcel clearly not the case I had half my order bearing in mind I ordered for a special occasion I was soo stressed and half n order. Only way of communication is via email and then they respond they will refund me for items that didn't come..avoid at all costs 1st n last time ordering from them. Ruined it for me and not helpful"
Hi Shaheen,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

Having looked into this for you, I can see that you made the order at 17:13 on the 28th May, which was passed the 3pm cut off for same day dispatch. Goods were then dispatched on our Next Day deliveries on the 29th May which arrived with you on the 30th.

With regards to your footwear, unfortunately they were showing on our system as in stock however when coming to pick the goods in warehouse we found the product to be out of stock. I can see from our records that an immediate refund was issued to yourself.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience with us here at Northern Menswear.

NM
"Really good collection, great prices, and able to collect from store."
"Rose London T-shirt ordered for my partner - great brands and quick delivery. Will order again!"
"I bought some Siksilk trainers and a FEK cap online, both were great, fit well and I got 10% off. Would recommend and will order again."
"I ordered a Gym King tracksuit and Twinzz cap online, both items we’re delivered the next day and fit perfectly. I’ll definitely be ordering again."
"I ordered a Gym King tracksuit for my partner online, it was delivered the next day and fit perfectly. Excellent service and we will Be shopping again!"
"Got my husband the rose London tracksuit. Amazing fit and quality. Very classy."
"Delivery of item was quick, well packaged, however wrong item was sent. Refund was given quickly when a review was left on TripAdvisor, as up to then there had been no response from my e - mail. Disappointed that refund did not include the delivery fee. Still no response on to why that wasn't refunded as well."
"Recieved 2 vest, Fantastic customer service Very happy with fitting"
"I’m from belgium and for getting my package it took a little to long for me (2weeks) But when I had questions the company answered very quickly and progessional and provided me for all the asked information"
"Very quick delivery"
"2 weeks and counting to get delivered to ireland, Used the cheapest couriers possible"
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking time out to write a review. I will look into this for you now and get straight to you via direct email. We apologise for this delay, all our parcels are shipped to Ireland via MyHermes so it’s not just a case of finding the cheapest courier possible.

"Very good service"
"I personally think that the service was great."
"Great customer service and brand selection."
"The package was in good state but the delivery time was 2 weeks late."
"I originally ordered this item from another store but they didn’t have it in stock. Luckily you did and I got my order within 3 days. Overall happy speedy order"
"The most excellent customer service. I was given an exchange on a Christmas present despite being outside the returns time frame. Really helpful and prompt service. Very impressed!"
"Still waiting for my refund item was sent back on the 13th nov now it’s the 28th dec and still not had it. Awful customer service!!!"
Hi Ellie,

I have looked into this and can see that your refund has been processed. If you require anymore information regarding this, please get in touch at info@northernmenswear.com and we can assist you further.

Northern Menswear
"Possibly the worst company to get in contact with, had around 6 emails with no reply, the jeans are tiny, trying to return them I could literally walk to your depo quicker than you reply. Also asked for fort class delivery, item came a month later."
Hi Thomas, I can see from your order that you have ordered 2 T-shirts and not jeans? Im wondering if you have reviewed the correct retailer? If its the T-shirts you are not happy with, please email lee@northernmenswear.com and he will assist you further.

Northern Menswear is rated 3.97 based on 31 reviews