Northern Menswear LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Northern Menswear LTD
Read Northern Menswear LTD Reviews

About Northern Menswear LTD:

Northern Menswear’s online designer clothing store was founded on a shared love of contemporary style with a burning desire to collect all the latest trends in one spot. functioning as a playground for individuals to develop their personal style with our handpicked fashion brands on offer.

Shop leading designer brands such as Lyle and Scott, Ma.Strum, Farah, Saucony, Gym King as well as many other of the UK's top brands. You'll find all the latest fashion at Northern Menswear; Jeans, Outerwear, Tracksuits and more.

info@northernmenswear.com

Northern Menswear LTD20 Norfolk Street

Tell us how Northern Menswear LTD made you happy
Smooth and straightforward transaction Authentic Goods Quick Delivery no issues
AVOID at all costs. I ordered a size small jacket as a gift for someone and they sent me an XS. Mistakes can happen however, the jacket was then out of stock. I requested a refund and followed out all the necessary steps.
They received my item 10 days ago and no sign of a refund or communication so I then chase this up myself. Subsequently I received an email the same day sending me a gift card for the amount.
I reiterate again that as per previous emails this is meant to be a refund to my account. Surprisingly this has still not been done.
Very disappointed, ended up purchasing the jacket at another store online who had amazing service and delivery.
I find it disgusting how a company can treat their customers so poorly judging by other reviews I've recently seen especially in the current climate.
Quick delivery and good quality t/shirt
Great response via email, quick delivery, awesome clothes and choices. Will be ordering again for sure
Thanks guys
First time buyer, very pleased with service and product.

Quality shirt and excellent service! 5 stars!
Happy with the service didn’t wait long on delivery it was the next day and had to send jacket back and was happy with service also will defo yous again
Ordered a t-shirt, different one came but happy with the one that came
Still not received my item over a week late
Hi Darren - Im sorry to hear this. Have you tried getting in touch with us at all? We can look to have this sorted for you asap. Thanks - NM
I absolutely love my designer clothing & seen this jacket a while back & thought I’d treat myself to it! Anyway I put it in google search on my phone & northern menswear came up with it in stock! Anyway I ordered it on a Thursday & it was delivered on the Saturday,how is that for great customer service,but within opening my parcel up I noticed the torch 🔦 wasn’t with it,so I emailed them & they emailed me back to say they’d forgot to put it with my jacket & send one out straight away! Nothing was to much hassle or stress with this company & I would recommend all day long & I will order with them without even thinking about it,great company & even better customer service!
Hi Lee - We really appreciate your positive review and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Regards - Jess NM
Great service and delivery !
Highly recommended
This was the first time shopping with Northern Menswear LTD. I placed my order and received the items within a couple of days. Excellent service!
Great service from start to finish. My order was dispatched the next day. Many thanks
My grandson was very pleased with the fit style and quality of the two T-shirts I bought from you for his birthday .
I tried to contact the company At least 6 or 7 days in a row, I sent several emails and I got nothing back from them.
I waited over a Month to get a item exchanged.
This will be the last time I shop with the company.
On a positive note once the item was resent it came immediately.
I have now received an email calling me a liar. I can provide proof of my emails and it’s clear none of my emails where responded to.
Don’t dare call me a liar.
Hi Alan - Not strictly true. All emails were responded to via email. Once goods had been returned to warehouse, we were then able to exchange the product for you. We hope this clears up your negatove view on your experience with us and hope to welcome you back soon. Thanks - NM
Hi Alan - I dont believe we have sent you an email regarding this?
Item exceeded expectations both on price and quality would recommend highly
Item exactly as described and delivered in specified time. It came well packaged. I would definitely use Northern menswear again.
Great quick service, no fuss, no nonsense.
Excellentquality