Northern Menswear LTD Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Northern Menswear LTD

About Northern Menswear LTD: Northern Menswear’s online streetwear store was founded on a shared love of contemporary street style with a burning desire to collect all the latest trends in one spot. functioning as a playground for individuals to develop their personal style with our handpicked streetwear brands on offer.

Shop leading streetwear designer brands such as Lyle and Scott, Ma.Strum, Farah, Saucony, Gym King as well as many other of the uk's top collections. You'll find all the latest fashion at Northern Menswear; Jeans, Outerwear, Tracksuits and more.

info@northernmenswear.com

Northern Menswear LTD20 Norfolk Street

Click Here

Tell us how Northern Menswear LTD made you happy

"Excellent customer service, and quick to respond to queries."
"Competitive prices and fast service"
"Great service from start to finish. Product arrived sooner than expected too. Bonus!"
"Service fantastic from start to finish. Order from this retailer often with no problems."
"Started a great collection of T-Shirts over the years from NM, nice to check up on these guys from time to time to see what's new. Delivery seems to be always great with my orders and 'touch wood' always been with me quicker than expected."
"DO NOT USE!! Ordered a hat from here over 2 weeks ago. Paid for next day delivery, but nothing came. Emailed and received no response. Contacted on Facebook and received a message back saying they had a problem with dpd and would respond to me that day with an answer. I have chased multiple times since, requested a refund and all have been ignored. Essentially just theft"
Hi Edward,

We are sorry to hear of your bad experience with us here at NM. I have looked further into this for you, to which I can see we had responded to your email informing you of the situation with DPD and our portal. I believe this has now been sorted for you and now settled.

Again, we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Northern Menswear
"Very poor service half my items came when I ordered it stated next day delivery which actually didn't happen then when my order did come it said everything is in 1 parcel clearly not the case I had half my order bearing in mind I ordered for a special occasion I was soo stressed and half n order. Only way of communication is via email and then they respond they will refund me for items that didn't come..avoid at all costs 1st n last time ordering from them. Ruined it for me and not helpful"
Hi Shaheen,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

Having looked into this for you, I can see that you made the order at 17:13 on the 28th May, which was passed the 3pm cut off for same day dispatch. Goods were then dispatched on our Next Day deliveries on the 29th May which arrived with you on the 30th.

With regards to your footwear, unfortunately they were showing on our system as in stock however when coming to pick the goods in warehouse we found the product to be out of stock. I can see from our records that an immediate refund was issued to yourself.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience with us here at Northern Menswear.

NM
"Really good collection, great prices, and able to collect from store."
"Rose London T-shirt ordered for my partner - great brands and quick delivery. Will order again!"
"I bought some Siksilk trainers and a FEK cap online, both were great, fit well and I got 10% off. Would recommend and will order again."
"I ordered a Gym King tracksuit and Twinzz cap online, both items we’re delivered the next day and fit perfectly. I’ll definitely be ordering again."
"I ordered a Gym King tracksuit for my partner online, it was delivered the next day and fit perfectly. Excellent service and we will Be shopping again!"
"Got my husband the rose London tracksuit. Amazing fit and quality. Very classy."
"Delivery of item was quick, well packaged, however wrong item was sent. Refund was given quickly when a review was left on TripAdvisor, as up to then there had been no response from my e - mail. Disappointed that refund did not include the delivery fee. Still no response on to why that wasn't refunded as well."
"Recieved 2 vest, Fantastic customer service Very happy with fitting"
"I’m from belgium and for getting my package it took a little to long for me (2weeks) But when I had questions the company answered very quickly and progessional and provided me for all the asked information"
"Very quick delivery"
"2 weeks and counting to get delivered to ireland, Used the cheapest couriers possible"
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking time out to write a review. I will look into this for you now and get straight to you via direct email. We apologise for this delay, all our parcels are shipped to Ireland via MyHermes so it’s not just a case of finding the cheapest courier possible.

Northern Menswear
"Very good service"
"I personally think that the service was great."
Northern Menswear LTD is rated 4.00 based on 37 reviews