Northern Menswear Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Northern Menswear

About Northern Menswear: Northern Menswear’s online streetwear store was founded on a shared love of contemporary street style with a burning desire to collect all the latest trends in one spot. functioning as a playground for individuals to develop their personal style with our handpicked streetwear brands on offer.

Shop leading streetwear and urban apparel brands such as Sik Silk, Gym King, Good For Nothing, Sinners Attire as well as many other of the uk's top collections. You'll find all the latest fashion at northern menswear; jeans, caps, tracksuits and more.

info@northernmenswear.com

Tell us how Northern Menswear made you happy

"Great customer service and brand selection."
"The package was in good state but the delivery time was 2 weeks late."
"I originally ordered this item from another store but they didn’t have it in stock. Luckily you did and I got my order within 3 days. Overall happy speedy order"
"The most excellent customer service. I was given an exchange on a Christmas present despite being outside the returns time frame. Really helpful and prompt service. Very impressed!"
"Still waiting for my refund item was sent back on the 13th nov now it’s the 28th dec and still not had it. Awful customer service!!!"
Hi Ellie,

I have looked into this and can see that your refund has been processed. If you require anymore information regarding this, please get in touch at info@northernmenswear.com and we can assist you further.

Northern Menswear
"Possibly the worst company to get in contact with, had around 6 emails with no reply, the jeans are tiny, trying to return them I could literally walk to your depo quicker than you reply. Also asked for fort class delivery, item came a month later."
Hi Thomas, I can see from your order that you have ordered 2 T-shirts and not jeans? Im wondering if you have reviewed the correct retailer? If its the T-shirts you are not happy with, please email lee@northernmenswear.com and he will assist you further.

Northern Menswear
"Quick delivery and high standard of clothing."
"Jeans were not colour advertised... Then got little to no help when I contacted directly re the return policy"
Hi,

We are sorry to hear this.

Having looked into this, I can see that it was the length of the jean you wasn't happy with, with no complaint regarding the colour. Our refund policy is stated in our shipping and returns section on our site, which was including in the reply to your email.

We appreciate every review, good or bad to which we will take into account to improve the service here at NM.

Regards,
Lee
Northern Menswear
"Fantastic service, I have bought from Northern Menswear on several occasions now and I always find that they are best priced and have a large selection of clothing to choose from! I hear they have opened a shop too, must take a look!"
"Fantastic service from Lee in the shop. Very knowledgeable and very polite. Top shop in town"
"Great brand selection, highly recommend."
"I returned the item as prescribed by the returns policy but still haven’t received a refund. They are now investigating with Royal Mail, so am hopeful of a positive outcome!"
Hi,

We are sorry to hear of this. Please can you email me regarding this matter at lee@northernmenswear.com and I will assist you further.

Lee
Northern Menswear
"Brilliant every time I use them."
Northern Menswear is rated 3.88 based on 17 reviews