Northern Menswear LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Northern Menswear LTD
Read Northern Menswear LTD Reviews

About Northern Menswear LTD:

Northern Menswear’s online designer clothing store was founded on a shared love of contemporary style with a burning desire to collect all the latest trends in one spot. functioning as a playground for individuals to develop their personal style with our handpicked fashion brands on offer.

Shop leading designer brands such as Lyle and Scott, Ma.Strum, Farah, Saucony, Gym King as well as many other of the UK's top brands. You'll find all the latest fashion at Northern Menswear; Jeans, Outerwear, Tracksuits and more.

info@northernmenswear.com

Northern Menswear LTD20 Norfolk Street

Tell us how Northern Menswear LTD made you happy
Hat Super geklappt danke
Great quality fast purchase very happy chappie 👍🤟
Great to do business with ordered in afternoon came next day quality of coat is great lovely coat especially for the price will shop there again many thanks
Well happy with my purchase very nice fit , do you have any other designs & colours in m.a strum please?
Awful company..Sent the wrong jacket and didn’t even send the joggers I ordered even though they were advertised in stock now they expect me to pay return postage!
VERY BAD WEBSITE, SIZES ARE WAYYYY TO BIG AND WHEN I WANTED TO RETURN THEY ONLY DO EXCHANGES AND GIFT CARDS DONT BUY FROM HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Hassan, thank you for taking time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear of your sizing issues, however we as a retailing business do not issue sizing recommendations to our brands stocked. With regards to our end of line with heavy reductions on price (75%), we only offer exchange or credit only. Kind regards - NM
quick delivery and excellent communication from store
Dyno troops pocket galore
excellent service. highly recommend
great service. highly recommend
Best customer service and helpful
Very happy with item, great selection and easy to order and collect
Excellent service excellent delivery
I ordered a pair of jeans for my Son’s birthday, I paid extra for the next day delivery. I ordered on Friday, didn’t expect them until the Monday as I took as next business day. They arrived on the following Wednesday and to top it off the size was wrong. I phoned the contact number on the website and a man told me this was the store, however he was helpful and said he organised an exchange for me and a refund of the next day delivery charge. The returns label was delivered via email swiftly. However, I have now emailed 3 times asking for an update and when I will receive the correct Jeans, haven’t heard a thing and still haven’t been refunded anything, I’ve tried ringing the store twice too and they haven’t answered the phone!
Hi Dawn, thank you for taking time to leave a review. I believe the return arrived in at warehouse today to which an exchange of goods are to be processed for dispatch. We are unable to dispatch any exchange of goods until we have receievd the return back into warehouse for inventory purposes. Regards - Joseph
I purchased item from this store and it was damaged and i returned it back and i have been waiting for my refund so i emailed them got no reply i tried to phone the store numerous times no one will answer, So i messaged them through facebook and they replied saying we are unable to refund you we can only credit your account.
Love my trainers
Very easy purchase and online navigation. Will deffinetly use again.
Received wrong item but very quickly resolved, great customer service and pleased with item.
Very Nice, very Fast