Northern Menswear Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Northern Menswear

About Northern Menswear: Established in 2017, Northern Menswear’s online streetwear store was founded on a shared love of contemporary street style with a burning desire to collect all the latest trends in one spot. functioning as a playground for individuals to develop their personal style with our handpicked streetwear brands on offer.

Shop leading streetwear and urban apparel brands such as Sik Silk, Gym King, Good For Nothing, Sinners Attire as well as many other of the uk's top collections. You'll find all the latest fashion at northern menswear; jeans, caps, tracksuits and more.

info@northernmenswear.com

Tell us how Northern Menswear made you happy

"Quick delivery and high standard of clothing."
"Jeans were not colour advertised... Then got little to no help when I contacted directly re the return policy"
Hi,

We are sorry to hear this.

Having looked into this, I can see that it was the length of the jean you wasn't happy with, with no complaint regarding the colour. Our refund policy is stated in our shipping and returns section on our site, which was including in the reply to your email.

We appreciate every review, good or bad to which we will take into account to improve the service here at NM.

Regards,
Lee
Northern Menswear
"Good variety"
"Fantastic service, I have bought from Northern Menswear on several occasions now and I always find that they are best priced and have a large selection of clothing to choose from! I hear they have opened a shop too, must take a look!"
"Fantastic service from Lee in the shop. Very knowledgeable and very polite. Top shop in town"
"Great brand selection, highly recommend."
"Poor"
"I returned the item as prescribed by the returns policy but still haven’t received a refund. They are now investigating with Royal Mail, so am hopeful of a positive outcome!"
Hi,

We are sorry to hear of this. Please can you email me regarding this matter at lee@northernmenswear.com and I will assist you further.

Kind regards,
Lee
Northern Menswear
"Very good service"
"Brilliant every time I use them."
"Fast delivery, no worries"
Northern Menswear is rated 4.18 based on 11 reviews