NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Daren Horwood
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 9th January 2020
ricky coldham
Excellent service. Arrived very quickly and really pleased with my trainers. Lots of cushioning and very comfortable. Thank you.
My 2nd order with NR and all came exactly as described and in a timely manner. Very large range of Altra shoes which are my go to runners. Highly recommended.
I found the website for ordering very useful with plenty of information about the trail shoes I was looking for. They also had a very extensive choice and range of sizes, compared to other suppliers The product was despatched promptly, I recieved them within 4 days of ordering, very well packaged and having already been out on the trails they were exactly what I was looking for at a price I would expect to pay.
Great Shoes, great buying experience due to great website filters, meaning I could find the perfect fitting shoe easily. Fast delivery, highly recommended
Great communication & swift dispatch from knowledgable people
Great advice via email and a speedy delivery.
Quick efficient service. Had a query when I received the goods that was dealt with swiftly and without me feeling like an amateur (even though I am). Can't comment on the Injinji socks as I haven't worn them yet. Overall service was excellent.
Got exactly what I wanted with great service. Thank you.
After suffering with shin splints when I started running outside during lockdown warlier this year. I had a gait analysis in store & bought Altra trainers that were like slippers when I ran in them. I wanted another pair so purchased online this time - ordered on the Tuesday & they arrived on the Thursday. Excellent service from a small independent retailer - beat that Amazon!!
Great selection of running shoes, easy online shop and speedy delivery. Very happy with my new Brooks!
Excellent service. Fast and prompt.
Excellent customer and really efficient delivery time. Can't fault Northern Runner - it pays to shop with independent shops like Northern Runner.
Smooth delivery, on time
I’ve only used this company twice. I have very problem feet due to surgey. On the first instance I was able to visit the shop, and the help that was given was excellent. On this occasion I ordered on line and again the whole experience was very professional . Good job
Very smooth, simple and quick transaction. Items arrived on time and great quality
Website was easy to use, and product arrived within 3 days of ordering. Have used before and always found them to be reliable and provide good service.
Very happy with my purchase. It’s difficult to get hold of new balance in 4E width in the UK, so thank you for stocking them
Prompt delivery, hassle free.
I bought a running jacket which was delivered within 2 days, very pleased with the competitive prices and service I received from NorthernRunner. Thank you.
Very pleased with 4E width needed for ongoing feet problems and prompt delivery,
Many thanks.