NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
4.9
Based on 7,345 reviews

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
I ordered an OMM Classic 32 rucksack from Northern Runner. The price was very competitive compared to other websites I checked. The rucksack arrived within a few days in excellent packaging to ensure it survived the post. First-class service and a rucksack that is already proving its worth for hill runs.
Competitive prices and great delivery times.
Great range of products
Used Northern Runner in the past a great service and cheapest price for Hoka Trainers I can find so a win win for me.I would recommend this company without a doubt.
Great service from northern runner. Very happy with the womens altra superior 5 and the description on the northern runner website was accurate so really helped with buying running shoes on line. Competitive price as well
Great communication and speedy delivery. Very competitive pricing. Would definitely order again from this company.
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 12th May 2022
nice shoes for sport.
I have bought a few pairs of running shoes online from Northern Runner and they have always arrived quickly and been well packaged. The website is easy to use and products clearly described. Great service.
I have bought running shoes and insoles from Northern Runner. They have a great website with a lot of detail on the products they sell, together with an informative blog and some thorough staff reviews of shoes, which I found very helpful for deciding what I wanted to buy. Before purchase, I emailed for further information on a product and got a quick reply. I subsequently received an item with a manufacturing fault and Northern Runner immediately replaced it. I also bought two sizes of an item, having checked I could return one size. I did so and received a prompt refund. Any company can operate as a box shifter but Northern Runner show that they care about customers and honour their promises. It is reassuring that their staff are runners. I recommend Northern Runner and I would be happy to purchase from them again.
Purchased my previous pair of Hoka 4 Speedgoats wide fit from France as I couldn't find any left in the UK, and seriously wondered where the next pair were going to come from. NorthernRunner to the rescue: simple to use website and very quick delivery. They could easily have taken advantage of the well-known supply issues and upped their charges. Good to come across an honest and efficiently run company. Many thanks.
I've used Northern Runner a few times now and the service has always been excellent. Communication has been good and quick turnaround on deliveries. My go-to for running shoes.
Fast delivery, good prices and good kit. Thanks!
Excellent service and delivery times from Northern Runner again. A really trusted retailer who I can depend on for my trail running shoes at great prices with fantastic customer service.
Quick delivery. Shoes are great!
Shoes arrived without delays. Very easy and convenient process. Will certainly shop at Northern Runner again.
I knew exactly which shoes I wanted and my regular high street shop didn’t have any, nor could they say when a delivery would take place. I desperately needed the shoes and ordered through Northern Runner. They arrived promptly as promised, so thank you.
The order was received promptly and as described. I am enjoying the freedom of using elastic laces to slip on my everyday walking shoes!
Was looking for trainers & northern runners had my size in stock 😊 Fast delivery
Perfect. Reliable fast delivery
Very quick dispatch and delivery times, less than 24 hours from when I ordered to it being delivered. Very happy with the service provided!
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 7,345 reviews