NorthernRunner.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy

customer service
"Happy with service and delivery time. Thank you."
"Always helpful and quick to respond. Thanks!"
"Looks like they had been walked in when I took them out of the box. The tread was dirty as seen in the pictures. They're great trail shoes tho, unbelievable grip in the mud, nice and comfy but not too much cushion."
"Fairly quick on the delivery. The advice from the site is to get a size bigger if we intend to wear socks, which I did, and find that they fit very well. I have naturally very broad feet (think sea lion flippers...) and high arches, so finding shoes that fit without pain is very difficult and expensive... However, I have found these fit me very comfortably and with no pinching. I use them as my work shoes (Mental Health Nurse on an acute ward) and do not feel sore or tired in my feet at all. So, I can deffinatly recommend these to my fellow nurses."
"Best price and fast delivery"
"Northern Runner always seems to have what I need and always with competitive pricing."
"My Merino wool inov-8 running socks are the best running socks ever I have had! I have worn them for 6 years now never any blisters dry out quickly when i run through water deep or shallow keep my feet so warm in winter but cool in summer well worth the money! They last a long time and never get holes but you must NEVER was them in a machine always by hand!"
"I am very happy with the Ronhill headband. It has kept my ears warm during my early morning runs. It’s comfortable to wear and keeps my EarPods snugly in place too. Definitely a winter essential"
"I recently purchased a pair of running shoes from northern runner. I had heard of them before but was drawn to them because they stocked the pair I was looking for. I was impressed with the number of shoes they had available. Their website was easy to use and I received regular updates on delivery which was in the timeframe provided. They will be my first stop the next I need shoes and will look to see what else they sell."
"I came across northernrunner.com while I was looking for a better deal on a Ronhill t-shirt. They had the best deal online by far. Fast delivery. I can not complain. I will be happy to buy more things form northernrunner.com in the future. With regards to the Ronhill t-shirt. I bought it for 2 reasons - looks good and zero chafing. T-shirt still looks good but it's definately not zero chafing."
"Had an issue with my shoes after just one run, Northern Runner simply sent out a replacement pair and even sent a prepaid bag for my return. Brilliant thanks!"
"Great service and fast delivery"
"Good price, chap on the phone was very helpful .... will be using Northern Runner again ...."
"Excellent brands at good prices plus quick delivery, impressed!!"
"Even though I made mistakes with ordering they fixed and sent right size super quick no hassle. That's service"
"Nice straightforward website, with good clear info, and efficient delivery !"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable staff and excellent service"
"Great shoes, swift delivery, no nonsense. Can’t fault Northern Runner. Julia"
"Good product at a good price and a quick delivery"
"Right product, Despatched on time."
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 2,969 reviews