NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 13th October 2020
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 25th September 2019
Frances Naylor
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 21st September 2019
graham fowke
I found Northern Runner online looking for specific running shoes, wide toe box, zero drop, they didn't disappoint! Great variety in stock, quick delivery.
Great service,
Prompt arrival of goods
Good product
Good prices
Very competitive.
Really great service and your shoes are a competitive price.
Great service. Easy to order. Kept informed of the progress of my order with a very timely delivery of a great pair of running shoes. Very happy!
We have received all ordered items and are satisfied with all .
Arrived quickly. Great shoes.
Running tights and vest excellent value from the sale section of the website.
Delivery quick
Would highly recommend using northern runner for good quality running clothes and shoes.
As described, quick delivery no issues. Quality Brooks trainers. V comfortable for plantar fascilitis. Thanks
Very reliable. Great service.
I found Northern Runner online while I was looking for Hoka Arahi 4 shoes, which have currently limited availability on all of my usual retailers. I was really hesitant because of my usual reservations such as promptness of delivery, the “dreaded” after sales service, reliability etc.
Since I needed shoes so bad, I took a chance. After I have ordered with Northern Runner, luckily right next day my favourite color of shoes became available at another online retailer, I was in a dilemma what to do,l.
I was really hesitant should I cancel this order with northern runner or stick with the pair of shoes for that I have ordered in a bit of hurry.

Right next morning I received notification form northern runner that my order has been dispatched. nonetheless I got in touch and explained the situation, they told me not to worry, if I can just refuse the Roayl Mail delivery, my order will be returned to them and they can refund me the money. Which I did and without any hassle my money was refunded by the end of the week.

The amount of the support received, no questions asked m, everything was exactly as promised. I hope to shop someday in future on Northern Runner, since I have now found another reliable company for my list of trusted retailers.
All good. Arrived quickly.
Great service. Quick delivery. Easy purchase.
swift service, great products
Good value for money. Good shoes.
Great company, fast delivery, no fuss.
Great service and great products. I seem to get on best with wide toebox trainers for running and found your website most accommodating, thanks :-)
All good thanks. Decent prices, good range and speedy service.
I didn’t need to contact the company after placing my order.
Great speedy service great shop
I recently ordered a pair of New Balance 1080 v10 running shoes from Northern Runner. Unlike the other places I had tried, they had both the colour and size I wanted. The shoes arrived promptly but I found I needed a larger size. They also had that colour/size in stock. I immediately placed a new order and returned the first pair. The second pair arrived as quickly as the first and were a perfect fit. My first order was refunded as soon as they received the returned shoes. Both phone calls to Northern Runner were helpful and courteous.
All went smoothly - they had my obscure size in stock. I needed delivery to a place I would only be staying for three nights and they arrived exactly as expected. The shoes are good too!
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 4,939 reviews