NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Daren Horwood
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 9th January 2020
ricky coldham
Service as expected. Correct trainer arrived quickly. Nothing to fault here.
Love these socks. Will definitely be ordering more. So comfortable.
Very prompt service. I had forgotten how much I loved Hokas except for the narrowness so these new wide Challengers are awesome. Thank you for stocking them!
Great customer service. Very prompt delivery of my running shoes and great communication right from the point of ordering.
Great product, speedy delivery thank-you!
Great price and quick delivery. I will definitely shop here again. Thanks Northern runner.
Excellent ,friendly service from knowledgeable staff. Thank you.
Excellent service and speedy delivery!
Great communication letting me know they had my order and that it was dispatched. Despite all that's going no, they got it dispatched super quick with Royal Mail who delivered it in promised time. Thanks, guys! Love my new runners!
Really appreciate all of Northern Runners help with my order - they helped me track it and followed up to ensure it had arrived. Really impressed!
I recommend Northern Runner for a number of reasons, they are old school! You can chat to them and they know their stuff. Orders are received quickly and the one return I made was dealt with quickly.
So pleased with the socks. Have used them twice now.
Easy to order, speedy delivery and amazing trainers! Thank you so much 👍
Got my trainers in perfect condition and delivery in time. Will use these people again.
Very prompt delivery. On time and kept well informed
I'm trying to avoid buying "made in China", so emailed asking which of my usual running shoes had anything other than "made in China" on the label.
Email sent late Friday, reply received Saturday with a list of shoes that fit my requirements.
I ordered my New Balance 1080's that day and received them shortly afterwards.
Very happy with the whole experience.
Excellent service. My shoes arrived on time and are fantastic. Trouble with buying a new brand online is sizing. My new Hokas are bigger than my previous brand, in spite of being the same size. Maybe a comparison of different brands in terms of size would be helpful?
Great service! Efficient, speedy, all delivered on time. Highly recommend!
Injini socks arrived in time as stated! Great price and service thank you.
Ordered item was actually out of stock unfortunately (due to a stock control error), but staff were very helpful and flexible with regard to offering alternative products, holding items in reserve whilst we decided what to do and/or offering a refund. The selected replacement item was dispatched extremely swiftly and arrived in good condition. Despite initial hiccup, I would have no hesitation in ordering again from NorthernRunner.com.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 5,480 reviews