NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Daren Horwood
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 9th January 2020
ricky coldham
Cool. I paid a reasonable price. Shoes arrived in good time. Exactly the shoe and size I ordered.

I will check them out again when i renew these shoes.
Great price, excellent stock availability (hard to find brands and all sizes), great delivery - very pleased and would definitely buy from them again.
Delivered on time and to order. Northern Runner also processed the return of one pair very quickly. Many thanks to the team for doing this in lockdown.
Excellent quick service. Highly recommended
Very easy to use website. Ordered two pairs of trainers and they arrived very promptly. I was kept informed of the delivery progress. I have used Northern Runner before. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again and I would recommend them to friends.
Ordered online, came very fast and was all tracked! Amazing range of shoes, I brought Hoka One One’s Arahi 4s from these guys, looked everywhere online for my size and couldn’t find it anywhere until I came across this page and they seemed to be well stocked so was very pleased! Will definitely purchase again from here and recommend to friends!
NorthernRunner have put together lists of shoes that best fit people's needs. Having wide feet, it is harder for me to get trainers as there are less available that are suitable. The Brooks Dyad that I ordered were at a very reasonable price and were delivered swiftly. Thank you
Prompt delivery, great price (as always).
Received delivery really quickly. Asked for a different sized shoe and received it 3 days later.
Made a phone enquiry initially and these guys were really helpful. Delivery was then very prompt and I was happy with the product advised.
Usually buy from the shop but because of lockdown purchased on website easy to navigate and quick delivery
Sorry I thought this review was for photos. The running shoes are great.
Great service and delivery. One of the best suppliers of Hoka One One .
Especially the Speedgoat walking boots. Go up half a size though. Would recommend Northern Runner and I have already made another purchase.
Prompt and easy. Many thanks.
Thank you Northern Runner for a superb price on my Hoka trainers and even better delivery. Will order again from your company.
Order processed quickly - slight delay by Royal Mail but able to track it and delighted with the product.
Good quality brands, prices, service and delivery. Regularly shop here to find what I want and would definitely recommend them.
Competitive price, straight forward order process and product arrived in perfect condition in good time.
Excellent service, ordered online and took delivery earlier than expected!
I found the price of my Coros Pace 2 competitive and wanted to order through a 'proper' running shop rather than Amazon. The whole process from order to delivery was smooth and effective. There were timely updates from both Northern Runner and their delivery partner.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 5,481 reviews