NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Kieran Crowder
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 25th September 2019
Frances Naylor
More Photos & Videos
Great service and great prices
Fabulously fast delivery. Love my new running shoes. Very competitive pricing.
First class service! Delighted with my purchase and I'd highly recommend Northern Runner.
NortherRunner has the exact make model and size of trainer I was looking for in the colourway I wanted, a feat no other online retailer could manage... and boy I looked everywhere. My order arrived quickly and with no issues and I'm now enjoying pounding the trails in my new shoes. An excellent experience and I highly recommend NorthernRunner and will definitely use them again.
Absolutely fantastic service. When the colour of trainer was not available I had an email offering an alternative colour that was available in my size. I then received several more emails to advise me of my order status. My trainers arrived on time and are the most comfortable shoe I’ve worn. I will definitely use Northenrunner in the future. Well done Northernrunner.com
Items exactly as described, well packed and promptly despatched. Hope to use your services again. Many thanks!!!
Excellent value and quick delivery. The second pair of shoes I have bought from Northern Runner and I'll definitely be back in future
I was very happy with the advice I received by phone and the service. Deliveries were prompt and the shoes were exactly as described. I recommend Northern Runner.
Great product selection and detail on shoe width/arch. Incredibly quick dispatch and arrival
I highly recommend Northern Runner for buying running shoes, not just for their excellent range but even more for the invaluable advice they provide by email or through their newsletters. I have purchased five pairs of shoes plus accessories over the last year and the shoe reviews and sizing advice has always been spot on (which is essential if you’re buying online like myself). Everything has arrived in perfect condition, definitely not true of some other, perhaps cheaper stores. Plus the prices are very fair, there are regular sales, and you get points every time you buy which you can convert to credit. Never visited the store so can’t comment on that but look forward to doing so when next in Newcastle!
Fabulous service and advise as always - from a runner who goes through ALOT of trainers.
Great local store 😊
Quick delivery, easy returns.
Would love to see some larger sizes for women.
Excellent and speedy delivery, good range of products at competitive prices. Pleasure to shop at.
So helpful and very quick to respond. Answered a query about trail shoes in depth. Really useful information which I've been able to use to get a great of trail shoes which fit well
Great price & great service, couldn’t ask for more.
Great price and super fast delivery! I’ve had several orders from NorthernRunner and they’ve been faultless every time.
Helpful staff
My item arrived really quickly and was in perfect condition. Excellent customer service and very helpful website. Will definitely use again and recommend to others.
Great service.
Excellent prices with superb service and quick delivery.👍
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 4,778 reviews