Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
very satisfied with the service I received,frendly people good service
The guys came at the time I was told to expect them, both were very polite and answered all of my endless questions. Once it was all fitted and running, in what seemed like a blink of an eye, I was taken through the whole operating procedure, they would not leave until I was totally satisfied and at ease of using the chair. I cannot begin to express my thanks, it has totally transformed my life, I can go up and down the stairs as many times as I like now, without causing my back and leg to flair up. Before my chairlift, I could only come down in the morning and then go up at night, most importantly, I won't be falling on the stairs anymore. Thank you all, you really have changed my life for the better.
Excellent polite service from very knowledgeable installers.
My Brooks superglide lift has made a huge difference to my independence l am very pleased with it.
The whole purchase from beginning to installation was excellent.
Very efficient service ! Great people to do business with for my elderly parents ! The stairlift has been a great addition - made my parents life so much easier !
JUST TO SAY THANK YOU FOR OUR HANDICARE1100 STAIRLIFT WE WON'T NEED TO MOVE NOW .THE ENGINEER KIERAN WAS VERY GOOD AND EXPLAND THINGS VERY WELL.
Very happy with everything. Friendly service. Highly recommended, especially for renting equipment which gives lower income families the opportunity to use specialist equipment.
Sales and installation service was excellent. Quick and efficient. Friendly staff and great product. We've rented rather than purchased which exactly matches our situation and requirements and was what Norfolk Stair Lifts suggested.
Norfolk stairlift have given us great service from the first visit to the showroom where we had demonstrations of the choices available to the actual installation in our home.Still getting used to it but it is making life much easier.
I had a Brookes straight stairlift fitted. Nick sales and Barry the engineer were both excellent ambassadors for the company and understood the need to explain carefully everything relating to the safety and benefits of the stairlift. I was very impressed .The time between agreeing and fitting was 1 week and everything was done with the minimum of disruption, Barry went above and beyond.
My family and I were very impressed with Norfolk Stairlifts and how professional they were. I would highly recommend to anyone
Always knew we were right to chose a local company when we needed a stair lift fitted to our 300 year old cottage. We were expertly guided by Nick who went through the whole process from measuring to the installation in a professional and helpful manner triple checking everything to make sure that we got the correct stair lift for our needs. We were given a date for the installation and on the due day the installation team arrived and by lunchtime it was ready to be used. A perfect install by a very professional team of two. Thank you so much Norfolk Stair Lifts without you we would probably have had to move, not something we wanted to do.
Life is now much safer, quicker and easier with the stair lift. Customer service is great and we would recommend.
Hi - we had a stairlift installed last week. Prior to the order the team supported us well with out choice making and supporting the family overseas as well. Payment was smooth and easy. Installation was quick and simple. The installer was Dom who was compassionate, sensitive and patient. We can’t thank enough for enabling some comfort at this difficult time.
After having my leg amputated I desperately needed a stairlift. I rang and one week after my visit my stair lift was fitted. It has changed my life completely and I cannot fault anything. Excellent company who I would highly recommend to anyone .
It was very helpful for Mrs. Ray (92) to visit the showroom and feel exactly what it would be like, using a stair lift. There was no sales pressure and our best options were described to us. On the fitting day, the fitter, Dom, arrived promptly. He was meticulously careful during the whole time he was with us. He also patiently explained to Mrs. Ray how to operate the lift safely. Norfolk Stair lifts and their staff made the whole experience very positive.
The surveying process was very thorough and painstaking. The installation was efficient, causing no mess. All in all we are very pleased indeed with the Handicare Xclusive. Even though our staircase is narrow there is still adequate room to walk up the stairs normally.
A quality service organisation with highest grade products professionally designed and installed to meet the exacting customer requirments
It makes life so much better. It was fitted quickly, with no mess and is easy to operate.
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.89 based on 99 reviews