Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

Read Norfolk Stair Lifts Reviews

01953 850004

Sales@norfolkstairlifts.co.uk

Tell us how Norfolk Stair Lifts made you happy
not a very reliable stairlift don't feel like useing any more
Dear Mr Scott,
I am sorry to hear that you are not using your stairlift. I can see that we installed your stairlift in 2017 and that we attended one callout in the two months that followed, but have not been asked to attend since. I see that we advised you of the service due date at the end of the first year. We would always recommend your stairlift is service once a year to help ensure it continues to be a product that you can rely on. We are contactable 365 days a year, so please feel free to call us on 01953 850004.
Our experience renting a stairlift was excellent from start to finish. As well the lift itself, every single member of the team, with whom we had contact, were professional, efficient and friendly. We couldn't have asked for more and wouldn't hesitate to use Norfolk Stairlifts again if the need arises - can't recommend highly enough - thank you
I was extremely happy with the service from the initial visit from their representative through to fitting. It was a difficult staircase to accomodate but the product they recomended seems excellent. Very happy so far.
We were recommended Norfolk Stair Lifts by a friend. We found the service to be efficient and excellent and are very pleased with the stairlift which has made a big difference to my husbands life. We would definitely recommend this company.
Very pleased with the advice, service and installation of the reconditioned Brooks 130 stairlift - feels very safe and with simple easy controls I think it's a good choice. Happy to recommend it.
A lengthier process than planned due to faulty part, which required a trip back to Hingham for replacement. Dom & his colleague were punctual, polite & left everything clean & tidy. Dom went to a lot of trouble to make sure I was fully comfortable operating the lift for my husband who has dementia.
I would have no hesitation in recommending your Company.
I bought a Handicare 1100 and I am very pleased with it. The stairlift is very easy to use, safe and very reasonably priced. The Engineer who fitted my lift, did a brilliant job.
Ordered Platinum Horizon stairlift, which was installed a week later after ordering. Salesman was very pleasant and professional, no pressure at all in selling. Stairlift engineer was very friendly and helpful, and cleared up completely with no mess at all. This company was recommended to me by a friend and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
Very please with the stairlift I’ve had installed for my Mum.

The customer service was brilliant and felt very looked after during the process.

It’s meant my mum can sleep in her own bed after 17 months of hospital so is invaluable.
After speaking with several companies I decided to use Norfolk Stair Lifts as their approach was more professional by far. Nick the surveyor advised on the best option and I decided to accept his advice and opted for the Brooks 130 model with the motorised swivel seat, this proved to be the correct decision for my needs. Kieron, (who installed the stair lift) was very polite and efficient, he left the work area clean and tidy. His instructions/training on how to operated the equipment was excellent. In the unlikely event that I have a problem with my lift, I have the peace of mind that Norfolk Stair lifts are only a phone call away. All in all, a very pleasant experience, and I have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Specified, manufactured, delivered and installed without a fuss. It’s made a big difference to the accessibility of upstairs.
Very professional company and extremely helpful and friendly I would highly recommend them
Last week I had my stair lift fitted.( Platinum Curve).. What a difference it's made to my days of struggling up and down stairs with my painful condition. From the first visit by the representative who carefully ascertained measurements of both myself and the stairs, and with no hard sell whatsoever, to the punctual fitters who worked hard to install and demonstrate, I can confidently recommend this company to bring back to one's home , comfort and safety.. Thank you to you all....
very satisfied with the service I received,frendly people good service
The guys came at the time I was told to expect them, both were very polite and answered all of my endless questions. Once it was all fitted and running, in what seemed like a blink of an eye, I was taken through the whole operating procedure, they would not leave until I was totally satisfied and at ease of using the chair. I cannot begin to express my thanks, it has totally transformed my life, I can go up and down the stairs as many times as I like now, without causing my back and leg to flair up. Before my chairlift, I could only come down in the morning and then go up at night, most importantly, I won't be falling on the stairs anymore. Thank you all, you really have changed my life for the better.
Excellent polite service from very knowledgeable installers.
My Brooks superglide lift has made a huge difference to my independence l am very pleased with it.
The whole purchase from beginning to installation was excellent.
Very efficient service ! Great people to do business with for my elderly parents ! The stairlift has been a great addition - made my parents life so much easier !
JUST TO SAY THANK YOU FOR OUR HANDICARE1100 STAIRLIFT WE WON'T NEED TO MOVE NOW .THE ENGINEER KIERAN WAS VERY GOOD AND EXPLAND THINGS VERY WELL.
Norfolk Stair Lifts is rated 4.88 based on 92 reviews