Noon Elite Recruitment Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Noon Elite Recruitment

How would you rate Noon Elite Recruitment?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Noon Elite Recruitment in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Noon Elite Recruitment helped me find a position in China that I truly loved. At the time of choosing a position there were a lot of job offers out there and I chose NER because they were UK based and had really good reviews. During the onboarding process when I was applying for my visa they stayed with me every step of the way and were always available to contact throughout my whole year in China. I think they did an excellent job and really want to recommend them to anyone else considering using their services."
Noon Elite Recruitment is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews