NONNON Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend NONNON
02AM
2AM

About NONNON: NONNON is the Official UK Home of Melissa Shoes with the of Vivienne Westwood, Jason Wu, Jean Paul Gaultier and the Campana Brothers. Melissa Shoes create exciting and colourful designs of shoe made from patented sweet-scented plastic. <br />

MIANDA

Fashion
Footwear
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how NONNON made you happy

"Wrong shoes received and size and didn’t get any help in resolving this ( shoes were for a wedding 3 days after receiving abroad ) Then the refund when they received them took over a week to go back into my bank Worst service ever"
Are you NONNON? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback NONNON receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered some shoes on bank holiday and they got here yesterday i am very pleased with my delivery and will definitely order from here again the shoes are genuine and are in very good condition"
"Amazing! I was a bit hesitant to order as I didn’t know wether the site was genuine but the service and product were excellent, I live in the UK and ordered late on a Sunday night and they arrived early Tuesday morning, I received emails to keep me up to date on where they were which I was happy about as I am a bit of a worrier, and when they arrived I was even happier, they came with the genuine iconic blue box and wrapped in a dust bag with the VW logo on, no damage at all to either the shoes or the box, not even a scratch, my shoe size varies in shoes, in some I’m a 3 but I own some 5.5s so I didn’t know if to get 4s or 5s but I got the 4s and am so glad I did because they fit perfectly but if you are unsure I’d say to go down a size because they do stretch slightly and mould to your feet over time, every other website sold the shoes “space love 18 black pearl orb” for £100 but they were on here for £80 which was amazing and the free delivery too!!! Could not be happier and will definitely be usi again, anyone hesitant to order I can assure you will be pleased with your purchase, +the bubble gum scent is amazing!!!"
"Received order on next day delivery shoes fabulous excellent service Thankyou 😀"
"Received when expected and informed of delivery via email"
"Ordered my Vivienne Westwood shoes for my birthday, two weeks later they split, the box is also not authentic which I've only just found out, I emailed non non about the matter and they never emailed me back, worst quality shoes I've bought, I paid full price for them as well, definitely fake."
"The style, price and quality of their products are excellent"
"If 0 stars was an option I would have given them that. Ordered the shoes with a friends paypal the money was taken out of the account but no order number when asked the company via Facebook if they had my order they replied no and to order again so another £78 they wanted me to spend without even looking into this. Rubbish customer service... since this they haven't even replied! Would not order with this site"
"Shoes arrived in good time concidering there was a bank holiday! I was worried about ordering them and not being real....but I'm completely happy with them...fantastic quality and good customer service."
"Received my order really quick. I've been questioned if my shoes are fake? Said the box is fake. Hope not I paid £98."
"Fast delivery.A mix up in the order rectified quickly including fast refund of postage costs.Excellent customer service."
"Second order from nonnon and again I can't fault them, ordered Tuesday evening and came Thursday, free delivery and very fast"
"Ordered Sunday with free delivery and arrived Tuesday, what fantastic service, top company"
"When my parcel went missing (not their fault, it was the courier's!) they refunded me instantly and apologised. I was gutted to not receive my shoes but very happy with Nonnon's customer service"
"Fast delivery, everything quick and easy... Shoes are absolutely beautiful!! Extremely happy with the service. Not one complaint and will definitely be ordering from this site again. I recommend it to anyone. thank you"
Delivery
Information
Price
"Really impressed, ordered shoes on the Monday evening, order confirmation email received straight away, next day dispatch confirmation email received with link to live track parcel which was able to tell me the date and precise hour at which parcel would be delivered, shoes received on the Wednesday morning as per tracking info, very impressed."
"rip off merchants, return shoes with tracking , failed too refund, they think they above the law , hence the company based off shore so too avoid paying tax! you have been warned!!"
"Terrible service. Ordered something on a wednesday morning for next day delivery as is advertised on their website. Yet no dispatch email the day after or product. Emailed customer services who ensured me i would receive my dispatch email Friday yet still havent received it so its been 5 days without no dispatch email. ridiculous."
NONNON is rated 3.61 based on 18 reviews