NONNON Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend NONNON

How would you rate NONNON?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Christine barton
Received when expected and informed of delivery via email

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about NONNON in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Christine Barton
"Received when expected and informed of delivery via email"
"Ordered my Vivienne Westwood shoes for my birthday, two weeks later they split, the box is also not authentic which I've only just found out, I emailed non non about the matter and they never emailed me back, worst quality shoes I've bought, I paid full price for them as well, definitely fake."
Margaret Langstaff
"The style, price and quality of their products are excellent"
"If 0 stars was an option I would have given them that. Ordered the shoes with a friends paypal the money was taken out of the account but no order number when asked the company via Facebook if they had my order they replied no and to order again so another £78 they wanted me to spend without even looking into this. Rubbish customer service... since this they haven't even replied! Would not order with this site"
"Shoes arrived in good time concidering there was a bank holiday! I was worried about ordering them and not being real....but I'm completely happy with them...fantastic quality and good customer service."
"Received my order really quick. I've been questioned if my shoes are fake? Said the box is fake. Hope not I paid £98."
"Fast delivery.A mix up in the order rectified quickly including fast refund of postage costs.Excellent customer service."
Helen B Hopper
Verified Reviewer
"Second order from nonnon and again I can't fault them, ordered Tuesday evening and came Thursday, free delivery and very fast"
Helen B Hopper
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Sunday with free delivery and arrived Tuesday, what fantastic service, top company"
"When my parcel went missing (not their fault, it was the courier's!) they refunded me instantly and apologised. I was gutted to not receive my shoes but very happy with Nonnon's customer service"
"Fast delivery, everything quick and easy... Shoes are absolutely beautiful!! Extremely happy with the service. Not one complaint and will definitely be ordering from this site again. I recommend it to anyone. thank you"
Delivery
Information
Price
"Really impressed, ordered shoes on the Monday evening, order confirmation email received straight away, next day dispatch confirmation email received with link to live track parcel which was able to tell me the date and precise hour at which parcel would be delivered, shoes received on the Wednesday morning as per tracking info, very impressed."
"rip off merchants, return shoes with tracking , failed too refund, they think they above the law , hence the company based off shore so too avoid paying tax! you have been warned!!"
Scott Chappell
Unverified Reviewer
"Terrible service. Ordered something on a wednesday morning for next day delivery as is advertised on their website. Yet no dispatch email the day after or product. Emailed customer services who ensured me i would receive my dispatch email Friday yet still havent received it so its been 5 days without no dispatch email. ridiculous."
NONNON is rated 3.50 based on 14 reviews