No More Flat Pack Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend No More Flat Pack
03AM
3AM

Tell us how No More Flat Pack made you happy

"Michael was a very good worker and a very pleasant gentleman to have in your home.nothing was too much trouble,high quality of work and am having him back to do some more for me. Thank you Michael."
Are you No More Flat Pack? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback No More Flat Pack receives. Reply Free
"I was very pleased with the service I received from Michael. He was able to offer me a quality service within a very reasonable timescale. He was polite and arrived promptly. I had bought a wardrobe from Argos but could not assemble it. Michael did this very quickly with no fuss or bother! Thank you!"
"Michael was extremely courteous and professional. I am extremely pleased with the finished job; bedroom furniture which was put up in very quick time; very professional service and would definitely recommend. Glad to find a professional who arrives on time and very reasonably priced. Thank you Michael."
"Guys, you are just excellent! Very professional, quick, helpful! I've never met this level of professionalism in services before. Thank you very much! I would strongly recommend your services to everybody. Before your company I tried another one and had a very poor experience. So, thank you very much that you exists!"
"Michael helped set up our babies nursery furniture and is always professional while also being very friendly. He was on time, works hard and does excellent work. I would use his service again."
No More Flat Pack is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews