Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani Review Love this set of bed. My daughter wanted bunks so decided to go with this one and glad we did, the frame is solid. We have family nights in my daughters bedroom watching tv and playing often find myself falling asleep in the bottom bunk. I love that the stairs dont go on the floor so no risk of tripping. 5* from us.
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

I have a considerable collection of shoes (ok, HUGE collection) so was looking for the most shoe storage for the most reasonable price and the smallest floor 'footprint'. This rack fitted the bill perfectly and it was simple to put together, even for me (a middle aged woman with no DIY skills and a bad back!). Even though it is tall the rack is light to move, sturdy and fits neatly against the wall. Absolute bargain!
I’m very happy with my item❤️ Fast delivery! Thank you ❤️
Very good to do business with 100% recommend fast delivery
goods as arrived on time, I will use this company again
My daughter loves her new
Great service, nice item and good communication. Would buy from them again
Love the quality! Makes it a pleasure to assemble. Great designs too.
Great product, easy assembly. Highly recommended
Great item, great price, quick delivery. Would definitely recommend this seller! ☆☆☆☆☆
Really happy with the over all experience. Easy to order quick delivery. Lovely bed and have a very happy boy. Thank you
The bunk bed that I received is excellent value for money and my grandchildren love it.
Great item and excellent value for money! Really pleased great service.
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Very friendly, fast delivery and exactly as described. I would definitely shop with them again.
Lovely product very pleased with my purchase
Very pleased with the level of communication and service throughout this transaction. The coffee table is lovely. Very sturdy and very well built. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use again. Many thanks.
Good solid items, good price and quick delivery which was well packed.
High quality but low price very impressed with the single bed. Easy to put together aswell.
Item supplied was excellent value for money, delivered well within the time scale quoted and looks lovely
Lovely sturdy toy box
Easy to assemble
Good value for money
Brilliant bed, perfect for our little girl. All materials really good quality as well. Very good quality for money.
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.87 based on 942 reviews