No1brands4you Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend No1brands4you

How would you rate No1brands4you?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Julie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about No1brands4you in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Julie
"I ordered 4 of these lovely china cups; 1 had such an imperfection on its handle that it would not be comfortable (or safe) to use; despite me emailing my issue and sending photographs, I heard nothing back from their customer services. I felt very let down as the other cups were just what I wanted. I resorted to buying the same cup from another company via Amazon and it arrived in perfect condition."
No1brands4you is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews