No1brands4you Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend No1brands4you
8PM
8PM

Tell us how No1brands4you made you happy

"Ordered six china cups. Three arrived damaged (very poor packaging). It's been over two months and still can't get an accurate response from them regarding the status of the replacement cups. Was told a month ago that they were on their way but never arrived. Will never purchase from them again."
Are you No1brands4you? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback No1brands4you receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered 4 of these lovely china cups; 1 had such an imperfection on its handle that it would not be comfortable (or safe) to use; despite me emailing my issue and sending photographs, I heard nothing back from their customer services. I felt very let down as the other cups were just what I wanted. I resorted to buying the same cup from another company via Amazon and it arrived in perfect condition."
No1brands4you is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews