No1brands4you Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend No1brands4you
5PM
5PM

Tell us how No1brands4you made you happy

"Brought some glasses and one was broken phoned up and it was sorted very quick and the champagne glasses are very nice"
Are you No1brands4you? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered six china cups. Three arrived damaged (very poor packaging). It's been over two months and still can't get an accurate response from them regarding the status of the replacement cups. Was told a month ago that they were on their way but never arrived. Will never purchase from them again."
"I ordered 4 of these lovely china cups; 1 had such an imperfection on its handle that it would not be comfortable (or safe) to use; despite me emailing my issue and sending photographs, I heard nothing back from their customer services. I felt very let down as the other cups were just what I wanted. I resorted to buying the same cup from another company via Amazon and it arrived in perfect condition."
No1brands4you is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews