No18 interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend No18 interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read No18 interiors Reviews

About No18 interiors:

No18 is an award winning stylish online interiors store, featured most recently in British Vogue. No18 offer expert curated interior collections all hand selected by our founder and interior designer, Tara. At No18 we have a clear vision to inspire the creation of beautiful homes and believe interior design should be made accessible to everyone. Our website allows you to browse by shoppable trend, sign up to the free monthly #no18styleguide or attend one of our UK wide interior styling workshops.

Tell us how No18 interiors made you happy
Lovely product.Great service.
Thank you Jill, for taking the time to leave a lovely review :-) We are super pleased you are happy with your purchase. No18 x
Excellent service and a good range of products
Thank you for your lovely review Grant :-)
No18 interiors have been great and provided excellent customer service! I sent them an enquiry about one of their products and they responded very quickly to let me know when the product would be back in stock. I've now ordered it and its out for delivery today - No18 Interiors have kept me updated every step of the way. I can't wait to see the beautiful framed canvas I ordered!
Hi Courtney, thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely review. We are super pleased you are happy with our service. No18 x
Excellent quality faux coral. Well packaged and delivered promptly.
No18 interiors 5 star review on 7th May 2021
WOW what a beautiful styling set up! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review and for sharing a photo. No18 x
Loved my purchase, efficient and fast delivery. Will be purchasing again in the future. Thank you No 18 interiors 😘
Thank you so much for your lovely review. You are so very welcome and we are super pleased you loved your item :-) No18 x
Excellent! I am so happy with my purchase. Fast delivery and superb quality. I will be buying from No18 again! Thank you so much.
No18 interiors 5 star review on 5th May 2021
These look amazing Jemma! What a set up :-) Thank you for taking the time to share your review and for sharing this gorgeous photo. No18 x
I was looking for accessories to update my living room and found your super website. I am so pleased with the two items I bought, a decorative coral sculpture and a gorgeous gold striped glass vase. The price was very reasonable and they arrived within 7 days. They were very well packaged and I received regular updates of the order progress. I will definitely be returning for more items.
Wow what a fabulous review. Thank you so much for taking the time. We are so pleased you loved your items. No18 x
Good quality product with prompt delivery. Very happy
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely a review Tracy, we are super glad you are happy with your purchase. No18 x
Classy, must have pieces, on trend with todays homes,love love love 🥰
Thank you so much for your lovely review Tracey :-) No18 x
Love my beautiful lamp & luxury throw. Fab service xx
Thank you for your wonderful review, Teesha. No18 x
Shopped with no18 a few times now . So happy with the service provided, love my items
Amazing to hear Tracey, thank you for your very kind review. No18 x
Beautiful home accessories. Great quality at an affordable price
No18 interiors 5 star review on 4th March 2021
This looks incredible Elaine! Thank you for sharing this photo and for your wonderful review. No18 x
Absolutely love my mirror from no18 really opens the space in my hallway. Really well packed and good delivery service would highly recommend
No18 interiors 5 star review on 4th March 2021
WOW Jodie, that looks incredible! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. No18 x
Very good communication, delivery good, items beautiful
No18 interiors 5 star review on 4th March 2021 No18 interiors 5 star review on 4th March 2021
WOW these look amazing Janice, thank you so much for taking the time to send pictures and leave a review. No18 x
Absolutely amazing company - all of their products are to die for!!
Thank you Shannen, very kind of you. No18 x
Fantastic company with excellent high end home furnishings.. a truely amazing gem of a website! A must view as you will not be disappointed! I shall be ordering plenty more and things for my home A happy shopper LISA
Thank you for taking the time to write this Lisa. This makes us super happy to hear. Thank you for your kind words. No18 x
Perfectly well for my home. I love it.
Thank you for the lovely review Jesmine :-) No18 x
First class website and service!
Thank you so much for your kind words Michelle :-) No18 x
really quick delivery and gorgeous products! Love my new table lamp
Looks amazing Lydia. We're so happy you love it :-) No18 x
Ordered Sunday got it by Thursday so happy with canvas thank you
No18 interiors is rated 4.99 based on 70 reviews