No18 interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend No18 interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read No18 interiors  Reviews

About No18 interiors :

No18 is an award winning stylish online interiors store, featured most recently in British Vogue. No18 offer expert curated interior collections all hand selected by our founder and interior designer, Tara. At No18 we have a clear vision to inspire the creation of beautiful homes and believe interior design should be made accessible to everyone. Our website allows you to browse by shoppable trend, sign up to the free monthly #no18styleguide or attend one of our UK wide interior styling workshops.

Tell us how No18 interiors made you happy
Excellent service, quick and efficient delivery securely packaged. The wall canvas is beautiful and really complements my room. I will definitely be purchasing more things in the future.
Fantastic items, fantastic customer service. Quick delivery .
Excellent quality fast delivery.
Really beautiful
Highly recommended
There was some damage to the legs of the item I ordered in transit but No18 Interiors provided a partial refund, enough to pay for replacement legs. Great service.
Absolutely stunning table. Ordered Wednesday and item was delivered by Friday! Great service.
Orderd a chair n the service was great, it’s arrived n oh my it’s fabulous , totally in love
Very quick and efficient service!
Love, love, love my vase! Can't wait to style it!
Such a great day, really enjoyed it! So informative, interesting and fun...learnt a lot and the group discussions really helped me work out and confirm that my Career plan is On the right track. I would recommend this work shop to anyone who is passionate about styling and interiors, wether they are a professional or just starting out on their journey. The reassurance and expertise we got from Tara and sue was so valuable. Such a professional event. Harriet Shore
Such lovely items it was hard to choose ! I ordered a stunning large vase and willow branches which arrived quickly and well packaged . Very pleased !
Fab designs, good service and quick delivery.
I love the lamp I ordered. The service from ordering to delivery was exceptional.
Great service and range will definitely be purchasing again in the future
Totalling delighted with mirror well packed came in perfect condition service fantastic hope to buy again with confidence in the future
My absolute favourite Interior store and ran by the most professional and hardworking lady, Tara. Fabulous products which my home is full of, very on trend items and fabulous prices. I am also excited to be attending one of the Interior Workshops next year to gain even more knowledge from the amazingly talented Tara. I recommend 100%
I have nothing but praise! Absolutely adore this company and the owner behind it. So much so we have become friends and I’m off to visit her in the new year. Fabulous products and nothing is very too much! Amazing at interior design and can advise on what’s good to buy and go where! Highly recommended!!
The workshop was just fantastic. Really chilled out and Tara was very knowledgeable about all things interior. I would recommend the workshops to anyone!
Amazing company, excellent customer service, and the goods are out of this world, definitely my go to now for all interior items, can’t recommend highly enough,
Absolutely amazing service from Tara, she really knows her stuff! I’ve been so happy with style and quality of all of the products I’ve purchased.
Absolutely brilliant customer service from Tara, she sourced the products I was looking for and kept me well informed throughout, would definitely recommend!
No18 interiors is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews