No18 interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend No18 interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read No18 interiors Reviews

About No18 interiors:

No18 is an award winning stylish online interiors store, featured most recently in British Vogue. No18 offer expert curated interior collections all hand selected by our founder and interior designer, Tara. At No18 we have a clear vision to inspire the creation of beautiful homes and believe interior design should be made accessible to everyone. Our website allows you to browse by shoppable trend, sign up to the free monthly #no18styleguide or attend one of our UK wide interior styling workshops.

Tell us how No18 interiors made you happy
Good quality product with prompt delivery. Very happy
Classy, must have pieces, on trend with todays homes,love love love 🥰
Thank you so much for your lovely review Tracey :-)

Love my beautiful lamp & luxury throw. Fab service xx
Thank you for your wonderful review, Teesha.

No18 x
Shopped with no18 a few times now . So happy with the service provided, love my items
Amazing to hear Tracey, thank you for your very kind review.

No18 x
Beautiful home accessories. Great quality at an affordable price
No18 interiors 5 star review on 4th March 2021
This looks incredible Elaine! Thank you for sharing this photo and for your wonderful review.

No18 x
Absolutely love my mirror from no18 really opens the space in my hallway. Really well packed and good delivery service would highly recommend
No18 interiors 5 star review on 4th March 2021
WOW Jodie, that looks incredible! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

No18 x
Very good communication, delivery good, items beautiful
No18 interiors 5 star review on 4th March 2021 No18 interiors 5 star review on 4th March 2021
WOW these look amazing Janice, thank you so much for taking the time to send pictures and leave a review.

No18 x
Absolutely amazing company - all of their products are to die for!!
Thank you Shannen, very kind of you.

No18 x
Fantastic company with excellent high end home furnishings.. a truely amazing gem of a website! A must view as you will not be disappointed! I shall be ordering plenty more and things for my home

A happy shopper LISA
Thank you for taking the time to write this Lisa. This makes us super happy to hear. Thank you for your kind words.

No18 x
Perfectly well for my home. I love it.
Thank you for the lovely review Jesmine :-)

No18 x
First class website and service!
Thank you so much for your kind words Michelle :-)

No18 x
really quick delivery and gorgeous products! Love my new table lamp
No18 interiors 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Looks amazing Lydia. We're so happy you love it :-)

No18 x
Ordered Sunday got it by Thursday so happy with canvas thank you
Excellent service, quick and efficient delivery securely packaged. The wall canvas is beautiful and really complements my room. I will definitely be purchasing more things in the future.
Fantastic items, fantastic customer service. Quick delivery .
No18 interiors 5 star review on 16th May 2020
Excellent quality fast delivery.
Really beautiful
Highly recommended
There was some damage to the legs of the item I ordered in transit but No18 Interiors provided a partial refund, enough to pay for replacement legs. Great service.
Absolutely stunning table. Ordered Wednesday and item was delivered by Friday! Great service.
Orderd a chair n the service was great, it’s arrived n oh my it’s fabulous , totally in love
Very quick and efficient service!
No18 interiors is rated 4.98 based on 43 reviews