No18 interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend No18 interiors
Courier, Own Driver
Read No18 interiors  Reviews

About No18 interiors :

No18 Interiors is an award winning, published trend-led online store, as seen in both 'The World of Interiors' & 'British Vogue'. No18 offer expert curated interior collections all hand selected by their founder. No18's mission is to change the perception of interior design making it accessible for everyone. They offer instantly shapable interior edits/trends on their website, in addition to a free monthly #no18styleguide that gets delivered straight to your inbox. Their latest project sees No18 offer interior styling workshops right across the UK. Think of No18 as your 1 stop Interiors shop....they even offer free UK delivery and ship worldwide. You can also buy now pay later by selecting Klarna at the checkout.

Tell us how No18 interiors made you happy
Such lovely items it was hard to choose ! I ordered a stunning large vase and willow branches which arrived quickly and well packaged . Very pleased !
Fab designs, good service and quick delivery.
I love the lamp I ordered. The service from ordering to delivery was exceptional.
Great service and range will definitely be purchasing again in the future
Totalling delighted with mirror well packed came in perfect condition service fantastic hope to buy again with confidence in the future
My absolute favourite Interior store and ran by the most professional and hardworking lady, Tara. Fabulous products which my home is full of, very on trend items and fabulous prices. I am also excited to be attending one of the Interior Workshops next year to gain even more knowledge from the amazingly talented Tara. I recommend 100%
I have nothing but praise! Absolutely adore this company and the owner behind it. So much so we have become friends and I’m off to visit her in the new year. Fabulous products and nothing is very too much! Amazing at interior design and can advise on what’s good to buy and go where! Highly recommended!!
The workshop was just fantastic. Really chilled out and Tara was very knowledgeable about all things interior. I would recommend the workshops to anyone!
Amazing company, excellent customer service, and the goods are out of this world, definitely my go to now for all interior items, can’t recommend highly enough, Thank you No18interiors
Absolutely amazing service from Tara, she really knows her stuff! I’ve been so happy with style and quality of all of the products I’ve purchased.
Absolutely brilliant customer service from Tara, she sourced the products I was looking for and kept me well informed throughout, would definitely recommend!
Fast and reliable service. No18 interiors went above and beyond to meet my needs. Extremely happy with my products and a very good price. Will definitely be using them again
Purchased the Ariel mirror from here and we love it. Perfect addition to our dining room. Fast delivery and will be shopping here again.
Purchased a beautiful candle holder and some Christmas bits. Great quality items and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
The website was so easy to navigate, the products are amazing and the whole process was simple and quick! Would highly recommend, I will definitely be shopping again!
Absolutely love everything I have bought from here! It all arrived promptly and they’re so helpful! Could not recommend enough!
No problems, would recommend.
Fast delivery, beautiful item. Definitely be returning
Thank you for taking the time to review No18 Chloe.
So happy you love your Ginger Jar. We look forward to seeing what you choose next :-) Tara x
Excellent qualities items quick delivery I couldn’t be happier! Will most definitely be ordering from here again
Thank you for taking the time to review No18 Lyn.
So happy you love your items. We look forward to seeing what you choose next :-) Tara x
Beautiful console table. Fits perfectly and high quality. Highly recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to review No18 Mesha
We are so happy you love your new console table...it sure is a beauty. Tara x
No18 interiors is rated 4.95 based on 21 reviews