nmkskin-com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend nmkskin-com

Tell us how nmkskin-com made you happy

Telephone
"I have had several fibrous papules removed from my nose a few months ago, and thanks to Dr Natalia Spierings I couldn't be happier. She explained every single detail to me as I was slightly nervous. She has completed the minor surgery within minutes and I did not feel anything at all. I was very scared of having dents on my face as the papules were being shaved off, but I couldn't believe how smooth my skin looked afterwards. No pain and no scarring which is unbelievable. I would definitely recommend Dr Spierings as she is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, and she has been very helpful before and after the procedure. Answered all my questions patiently, helped me calm down and did a brilliant job."
"Highly recommend Natalia nmskin-com. I booked in for minor aesthetic surgery to remove a small cyst on my abdomen. Natalia told me there may be a small scar but I'd rather have a scar than a big blackhead on my stomach! The surgery was quick and painless and the scar is hardly noticeable a month later. Thank you Natalia. :)"
"Natalia is absolutely one of the nicest and friendly doctors I’ve ever met. She tells you the truth about your skin (from her expertise) but in a way that also provides a solution. She is also open to follow-ups and gives suggestions on how to tackle issues you may be dealing with after the treatment. She’s lovely !"
"Dr speirings removed a mole for me, she did an amazing job, which left no visible scar, she was very reassuring and kind, I would highly recommend her she is very professional."
"Natalia helped me with a few skin lesions and I am forever grateful for her services. She was extremely professional and I felt reassured throughout the whole process. I am really happy with the outcome and will be returning for other skin issues. Thanks again Natalia!"
"Dr. Spierings has conducted various surgical incisions on my upper body as part of a multi-step skin treatment in September 2018. I have had similar skin treatments done by different surgeons in the past with mixed experiences and was initially concerned about what to expect in terms of pain during the procedure and a lengthy healing process, potentially disrupting my work and sports routine. Thankfully, Dr. Spierings has done a truly superb job throughout, disarming my initial fears very quickly! She is clearly an internationally acclaimed expert in her field and was able to explain the various steps of the procedure in a detailed yet simple-to-follow way. Dr. Spierings’ self-confidence and great enthusiasm for her profession creates a very enjoyable treatment environment. She leads her work with conviction and gravitas, is intellectually curious and, importantly, has a great sense of humour. The medical results were outstanding. The treatment was absolutely painless, the healing process was much faster than expected and allowed me to get back to my daily routine very quickly. I can warmly recommend Dr. Spierings for skin-related expert treatments. Thomas Thurner, 37, Managing Director, Investment Banking - London"
"One of the most friendly and knowledgeable dermatologists out there, would highly recommend to everyone every time."
nmkskin-com is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews