Nyman Libson Paul Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nyman Libson Paul
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Nyman Libson Paul made you happy

"This company created so much damage to my firm, failing in all aspects of accountancy work. They haven't learned their lesson despite being fined £3,000 plus £4,000 costs brought by my official complaint to the ICAEW. This is the investigative body responsible for standards by accountancy firms in the UK. Not content with this, they had the audacity to try to lie to a judge, who caught them out immediately with the infantile attempt at deception. Choose another firm before they destroy your business."
Are you Nyman Libson Paul? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Nyman Libson Paul Chartered Accountants are currently being investigated by the ICAEW, and deservedly so. They have a attitude of failing to submit accounts on time (despite being one of the most expensive accountancy firms) and placing the blame on the very clients they are supposed to care for. I only discovered that my company was about to be prosecuted by HMRC and Companies House because a friend (who worked for another accountancy firm) happened to mention it to me that my firm was being prosecuted. This resulted in my having to telephone and ask companies house to hold off from prosecution (which they did for 7 days only) Then I saw the catalogue of errors caused by this accountancy firm. Guess what: They are now taking me to court for £5,000, which is their fee for such .......service ?"
Nyman Libson Paul is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews