Nyman Libson Paul Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nyman Libson Paul
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Nyman Libson Paul made you happy

"This company created so much damage to my firm, failing in all aspects of accountancy work. They haven't learned their lesson despite being fined £3,000 plus £4,000 costs brought by my official complaint to the ICAEW. This is the investigative body responsible for standards by accountancy firms in the UK. Not content with this, they had the audacity to try to lie to a judge, who caught them out immediately with the infantile attempt at deception. Choose another firm before they destroy your business."
Are you Nyman Libson Paul? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Nyman Libson Paul receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Nyman Libson Paul Chartered Accountants are currently being investigated by the ICAEW, and deservedly so. They have a attitude of failing to submit accounts on time (despite being one of the most expensive accountancy firms) and placing the blame on the very clients they are supposed to care for. I only discovered that my company was about to be prosecuted by HMRC and Companies House because a friend (who worked for another accountancy firm) happened to mention it to me that my firm was being prosecuted. This resulted in my having to telephone and ask companies house to hold off from prosecution (which they did for 7 days only) Then I saw the catalogue of errors caused by this accountancy firm. Guess what: They are now taking me to court for £5,000, which is their fee for such .......service ?"
Nyman Libson Paul is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews