NK Lofts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NK Lofts

How would you rate NK Lofts?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Pete Simpson
Verified Reviewer
"We decided to use NKLofts to build our extension on the basis of reviews like this one and we have no regrets. They were extremely well organised and hard working. My 90 year old mother continued living in the downstairs while the work was going on above and they were very respectful and considerate towards her. They were always ready to discuss any concerns we had regarding the build and we are very happy with the result. We have recommended NKLofts to friends who are planning similar work."
"Very professional service. Loft conversion built with minimal disruption to rest of house, builders were very good. Best plumbers and electrician i have ever used. Additional works carried out to very high standard as well. Would not hesitate to recommend and already have!"
Tracey Johnson
Verified Buyer
"NK Lofts were fabulous! Can't recommend them highly enough. They were ultra-efficient, organized, professional, always at the end of an email/phone if we needed to ask anything and they started & finished the job when they said they would. Mick the builder even worked through all the freezing cold weather & snow too. NK Lofts were well worth the wait and the money and the whole thing was very unstressful for us. Thank you all at NK Lofts for a fantastic job."
Mr & Mrs Boote
Verified Buyer
"Our fitters, Nick and Matthew, did a great job converting our loft. They went above and beyond to ensure we got the loft space we wanted. No request was too much trouble. They were friendly and pleasant and we’re very happy with the final result. I would recommend NK Lofts."
Nathan & Kelly
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent from start to finish !!! Very informative & helpful with all aspects of the job...nothing was too much for Keith & the whole team. Nick (our project mgr) was brilliant throughout !! Always polite with kids & tidied up every day so no disruption in the house. I cannot praise them highly enough & would recommend them 100%"
Mr's Sallyanne Pike And Family
Verified Reviewer
"I CAN'T SAY HOW FABULOUS THE BUILDER'S AND STAFF HAVE BEEN TO ME AND MY FAMILY.... NO WORRY'S ABOUT THE WORK FROM START TO FINISH.... FABULOUS"
Hayley Munday
"Complete the job to a high standard and on time"
Hayley Munday
Verified Buyer
"Our loft was completed in Dec 16 in just 5 weeks. Shane and Grant the fitters where fantastic they kept to time and helped us with key decisions. The kids loved them and didn't want them to leave. All the staff from Nigel coming out on the first visit to Keith in the office everyone was happy to help. Would highly recommend theses guys to anyone."
"The whole experience was fantastic - from planning it all out to the very speedy construction - the lads they sent out to do the construction were polite and hard-working and they tidied up after themselves every day without fail, hoovering up and dust or dirt that was in the house. The whole job was done quickly and easily, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. They allowed me to ask lots of questions and consulted me throughout the process on things such as placement of sockets and lighting, or how I wanted the cupboards done etc. They even helped me to arrange tiling of the shower at the last minute, and it all looks utterly fabulous - 10/10 and I would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in a loft conversion. These guys really know what they are doing, and the quality was outstanding."
Tony And Kate Bash
Verified Buyer
"We thought NK Lofts were excellent. Very professional throughout. Offered plenty of reference sites locally for us to visit and get feedback before we committed. They then managed to bring our job forward which was great for us. They turned up every day and everything was done to an extremely high standard and in the timeframe they gave us. We could not really fault them and we are more than happy to recommend them."
"Outstanding. Very knowledgeable, personable, happy to be client-led but with plenty of ideas too. The guys on site are friendly, courteous and respectful as well as efficient and clearly masters of their skills. Really can't praise them highly enough. So happy we chose NK and really happy with the final result. Everything either as promised or better. They told us that they would go in through the roof and wouldn't disrupt the house too much and on that one, seeing is believing. To have our loft converted into two bedrooms and a bathroom with all the work achieved by going in through the roof is really quite something - they delivered and then some. Quality of workmanship excellent too. All the other reviews are true - I can't see why anyone would choose anyone other than NK!"
Kate Managhan
Unverified Reviewer
"I am pleased that we picked NK Lofts to complete our loft conversion. Keith and Nigel were easy to work with: their experience and expertise is evident. Shane and Grant were very friendly, hard working and amenable. We are very happy with the end result and love our new loft: it is now our favourite room. The NK Lofts team is a reliable, trustworthy, hardworking group. Their ability to find solutions instead of looking at problems was refreshing. Some companies will just bash in a loft without personalising it to the needs of the customer; NK lofts work with the building and the client's requirements - leading to optimal results."
"NK Lofts have recently completed our loft conversion and we are delighted with the outcome. The work was undertaken by a great on site team with Nigel and Keith attentive throughout the build. The work is to a very high standard and has exceeded our expectations. The whole process from design through planning consent to building was undertaken smoothly and NK Lofts dealt with any questions or issues as they arose. I would happily recommend their services."
"My loft conversion also involved quite a complicated extension but NK Lofts were great and I'm very pleased with the finished result! The on-site team were reliable, patient (with me changing ideas!), knowledgable and seemingly perfectionists, as the quality of work was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone."
Alison Collins
Verified Reviewer
"NK Lofts did a great job and we would definitely recommend them. The work was finished early, to a very high standard, and we have much more space in the loft conversion than expected. Shane and Grant, the team who worked on our project, were brilliant. They were very considerate of the fact that we were living there while the work was carried out, and kept the mess and disruption to an absolute minimum. They were really helpful and a pleasure to work with."
Eileen Dowson
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent company. The service from the beginning to the end was wonderful. We were kept informed of what was planned and what was happening through the loft conversion works. Richard and Andy were the most polite, friendly, reliable workers, always on time, always cheerful and they never left until they had cleared everything away made the 'site' tidy. Nigel visited the to ensure we were happy (which we always were) and Keith was helpful and efficient administering the project. On two or three occasions they went the extra mile to help us out - they didn't have to, they like doing a good job and keeping the customer happy. The standard of work is very high, including the plumbers and electricians, all of whom were polite, friendly and professional. I can't recommend NK Lofts too highly and I can guarantee you will not be disappointed if you use this company - you won't get a better service or price."
"NK Lofts converted our loft in the summer this year and we can not speak highly enough of them. They were always very professional and went out of their way to make things right for us. The quality of the work was always excellent and they made everything clean and safe every evening. Mick and Matt were outstanding and always considerate to us as a family. The children keep asking when they'll be back! We would definitely recommend NK Lofts."
Paul And Debbie
Verified Reviewer
"Nigel and Keith from start to finish are trustworthy, professional, experienced conversion specialists. Robbie and Darryl worked so hard to ensure all our needs were met or even exceeded. To give an example, we really didn't want some pipe work visible from outside the house, they came up with a solution straight away. They worked via the scaffolding and only "broke" through into the house when the stairs were ready to fit. As with any major works, there were a few snags, all dealt with quickly and professionally. Sometimes even the same day. Robbie and Darryl came back after a terrible rain storm where water ingress was discovered, this actually was nothing to do with NK Lofts. Yet Robbie and Darryl went the extra mile and sourced some sealant to fix my problem, climbed on the roof and resealed the chimney flashing which was nothing to do with the loft conversion work ! I would recommend NK Lofts with no hesitation. We are even thinking of asking for another quote for a garage conversion.... If anyone wants to have a look at the finished product, more than happy."
"We actually had our loft converted a year back now, and in that year following we haven't found a single issue with the work NK Lofts did. From the first visit where they measured up, to talking through ideas to improve the space, to planning approval and the final construction I can't think of a single way they could improve anything. The workmen were outstanding' they promised to be finished for Christmas and they were true to their word, they couldn't have worked any harder and they were great to have around the house. My 4 year old son keeps asking for Mick and Matt a year on! If I ever move house I'll use you again."
"NK Lofts performed a loft conversion on our property. They were always very professional and went out of their way to make things right for us. This included investigating other possible issues with the build of our property and went as far as plastering the non-visible inside of our loft storage space! The quality of the work was always excellent and they made everything clean and safe every evening. We would not hesitate to recommend them!"
NK Lofts is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews