Nissan Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Nissan
Telephone

How would you rate Nissan ?

"Timing chain"
"Customer service is appalling you ring them up to find out about your vehicle and no one ever phones you back they keep saying your vehicle will be ready and it's not 3 weeks later and still no vehicle not even a courtesy car."
"Abysmal after market care. Don’t answer phone. Nobody knows anything. Would not recommend anyone to buy from them."
"I have purchased a 2008 Nissan Navara for a large amount of money. It has failed the MOT severely on corrosion to the chassis. The chassis is still under warranty, it has now taken 3 months of phoning and phoning and never speaking to the same person twice. My case manager is never at his desk and returns calls minimum 3 days later. Yes, they supplied a brand new Navara as a loan vehicle whilst mine was under inspection and review, it’s not the same as having your own vehicle that is paid for by you. I was scared to damage it, as I use mine as a pick up to carry rubble etc. The loan car has now been collected and I’m still with out my vehicle or the money for them buying it back. The customer service is absolutely shocking and I feel like an absolute pest to them when I call. Highly reccomend toyota or Isuzu, I will never purchase another Nissan in my life, especially with all the bad press they are getting."
"Please please please please... don't buy any car with Nissan at all... if you want to avoid headaches and misleading sales.... they are the WORST provider ever..... I know that sometimes the experience from 1 person does not suit the others... but in this case trust me. PLEASE PLEASE - KEEP IT AWAY FROM NISSAN..."
"good deal"
"I purchased this car with high hopes for a reliable vehicle, bearing in mind it was only six years old. It came with a warranty, thankfully, as throughout my six month ownership of the vehicle, it presented many problems. It was returned for repairs on many occasions throughout the six months and it fell seriously short of the car I thought I had bought. Furthermore, I found a list of previous receipts for work done on the car before I purchased it. If this car had not been under warranty it would have cost me approx. £1000 throughout those six months not accounting for the continual inconvenience. After several complaints to the dealer, they eventually agreed to buy the car back of me as a gesture of goodwill, far short of its value and their responsibilities, and with a substantial deposit lost. The car passed MOT in April 2018 but the mechanic informed me that the track rod would need replaced in the future. It was returned to the local Nissan dealer on the full expectation that it was going to auction and any buyer would be fully informed of all the issues with it. I was surprised and disappointed to find it advertised at approx. £1500 more than the value it was one week ago, and that the dealer will profit twice from a seriously faulty vehicle. I may have lost money purchasing this vehicle but I have my integrity, which is more than I can say for the dealer in question. In my honest opinion, any buyer should avoid unless they have been fully informed of all the faults it has presented within the last 6-12 months."
"Tried to get the Middlesbrough branch to help with a radio code which they didn't supply with a new car. Senior service adviser (wouldn't give his name) was very unhelpful and asked for £35 for something which they should have supplied when they sold the car. When pushed he pointed out that the car was bought 8 years ago - SO WHAT!!. The dealership should have provided this information or at least had it on file. All references to the radio code on the original documentation were missing or marked with a dash. Idleness prevails. Poor customer service and a very poor attitude to a genuine inquiry. Would like to give 0 stars but can't. AVOID THIS BRANCH LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!"
"It was ok but confused."
"Customer services kept me on the phone for an hour and could not answer a simple question about warranty that I had. There service adviser didn't call me back despite 6 calls from me over 2 days. I heard the customer services girl swear at me ( I assume she thought she had muted her side of the call). Terrible and shocking service from Nissan customer service and lack of response from their dealer."
"If i could rate a minus star i would... Avoid Nissan - Bolton (Perry's) at all costs... We paid a deposit for a car on a Saturday (got the Reg number and photo of the car as it was at another depot) Neil told me the car would be transferred over that week for us to go and look at before we took the car, the following weekend no phone call to say the car was there, so i rung and got told Neil was with a customer and he would ring back- no phone call back, So i rung again with the same replie. I then rung Sunday morning to be told Neil was off and that the car definitely wasnt on site, at this point our old car was being picked up the following day as it was sold. I rung again a couple of times over the Monday and Tuesday to be told he was in meetings or with customers and he would ring back- you guessed it no phone call.... by this time our old car had gone my partner with no car to get to work had to take the time off work, i rung back and stayed on the phone until i got an answer.. The manager Richard Bradley came on the phone to tell me the car had been bumped on the forecourt so we couldnt have that and they where trying to find me another car which i thought was abit weird. As we ordered Grey and diesel they couldnt find the same spec and colour. As i complained to Richard that we hadnt had a phone call back and my partner was now without a car he said he would upgrade the car to a Tekna at no extra cost to us so i accepted. Later on got a call saying they had found one- Blue and petrol.... i asked if they where joking as i had ordered Grey and Diesel... so they started to look again, it was now good Friday and they rung, this time someone called Gordon who said to me " we are sorry we sold your car" i was fuming as now they had lied to me on top of everything else... the thick idiots hadnt even filled Gordon in with what was going on... seems the communication between the staff was as good as with customers. Just before i said i wanted my money back he said we have found you a car.... it was silver????? so he started the search again. I had to ring back Saturday morning to find out what was going on, Gordon answered and said "good timing your car is on its way in" so i got the reg off him why i had a look at it.... it was the old bloody model when i had ordered the new shape. So i had had enough and just went into the shop to be greeted with, "well its bank holiday anyway so we cant get you a car until at least Tuesday" at that point my Mrs had been without a car two weeks!!!! "we will get Richard to ring you in the morning" he didnt the coward, Gordon rung and said "look there is nothing we car do, you will have to take your money back" _ great customer service Nissan- Perrys.... Neil Hassall and Richard Bradley are completely useless, terrible at there jobs, you need to re think your training and Staff employment criteria."
"If I could rate zero - I would. Don't believe a single word Nissan tell you when buying a car. I bought a Nissan X-Trail with the 3 year service plan from a Nissan dealership and was advised it could be refunded or transferred if the car was not kept for the full 3 years (as we explained we rarely kept cars for the full t. Handed car back early (as per the contract) and enquired about the remaining service balance and was then told this was not true and Nissan didn't need to and wouldn't refund the balance. I would need to provide written evidence from the dealer and they would have to honour directly (which of course we all do when discussing a new car!). The dealership no longer exists so raised a case with Nissan and was sent round the houses. Their customer services team is designed to encourage you to give up. If you complain about the case management team, they put you back in touch with the person you spoke to previously in the case management team (apparently that is the only option they have). When I asked to speak to someone else, I was told no I couldn't, the case manager made the decisions and that was the end of it. I have had many cars from other brands and Nissan is by far the worst. I don't expect much from companies these days but, I do expect some level of customer service - the clue is in the title!"
"It took a month to get a charging point installed and then it didn't charge the car over night so couldn't drive it to work. Hopeless."
"Nissan is worest car company I ever seen, I brought a new car from Hold croft showroom from then itself the brand new Qashqai making a lot of noise, when I complain it they told me its new car that's why its making noise. After that they took 99 pounds for 3 years free servicing and clearly took me I can do servicing any nissan showroom, after two year car became scrap, when I am going for servicing in Nottingham showroom firstly they want to charge me, after explaining about free servicing for three year, then they do the servicing but they exchange new tires with old one. When I took car to Milton Keynes nissan showroom, firstly they behaving so weird and rude nissan showroom coustmer service is change once u buy the car, before buying it they behave very nice ly once you done the payment they treat you like who r u, please don't trust Nissan its worest coustmer service and its really bad car.."
"Well we bought a new car from them and after a year of it going wrong they gave us a new one and £5,000"
"Good solid service sales know what they are doing and perfect aftersales"
"Bought a 63 juke ntec from main dealer. Owned it for only a few months. Drove it less. Spent most of its time in the garage. Service not good. Have since sold at a loss and vowed never to buy Nissan again, cheap garbage."
"Purchased a bran new Nissan X Trail. The car is great to drive, but the rear camera has become loose. Had massive problems with the dealership refusing to repair under warranty. Nissan Customer service very poor, treated badly by the Case manager. Complained several times, they have refused point blank to repair the fault camera under warranty. They have asked me to pay £600 for a new one. Please, do not buy Nisan, I have huge regrets. The customer services are tough, unhelpful and have shown no care for me at all. Does anybody know who can help ? I am upset by the way I have been treated."
"Poor service, failure to honour warranty, dealer incompetent, Nissan worse. I had a very reliable Xtrail for 9 years but the Note I bought was a disaster, I will never buy another Nissan."
"Awful service, car was brand new needed anew gear box after 1 year. Took 5 weeks to repair and broke down within 3 hours of getting it back. The recovery guy said that the car engine has been put back so badly if the wires had touched on the battery it would have caused a severe accident. They are not bothered about helping....Complaint is still on going"
Nissan is rated 1.45 based on 47 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!