NI Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend NI Spares
Read NI Spares Reviews

About NI Spares:

We are a leading supplier of home appliance spare parts.

If you require help locating anything then contact us and we will try our best to help.

info@nispares.co.uk

17 the Hawthorns

Tell us how NI Spares made you happy
Excellent genuine part that fitted perfectly. I paid a little extra for the fast delivery and it reached me just 17 hours after ordering. fantastic service. The price of the part and shipping was less than some other retailers were charging for the part alone!
Had the parts I needed in-stock. I ordered on a Friday, start of bank holiday weekend. Thought I wouldn't receive them untill the Tuesday. Arrived Saturday morning. That's what I call service. 5 🌟
Fantastic service. Very prompt delivery time.
First element I bought from NI spares only lasted 2.5 years, so had to get another one. Quick dispatch and got it next working day though.
Very quick,pity the postage cost more then the item.
Item was as advertised and arrived in a timely manner.
Excellent company to deal with, ordered new element for cooker and was delivered 48 hours later, despite the fact I had opted for 2-4 day delivery. First class service and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them. Well done!
Excellent services and quick delivery
I ordered a new oven element. The price was good and much cheaper than main competitor. I had to pay an extra £5.99 for next day delivery, but I needed it and it arrived on time the next day. Very pleased with element, delivery and price.
As always excellent quality and fast shipping Perfect
Ordered on the 26th May 9am it arrived at 10am on the 27th
Fantastic service from the knowledgeable, friendly guy on the phone to receiving the genuine Belling element for my fan oven within 48 hours of placing my order.
Top class service, effecient and professional,.
Buying this heat element has saved me Buying a new cooker so thank you ni spares for your business great A******
Part arrived very quickly and appliance working now.
Item delivered super fast, worked great
great service as always
perfect quick and accurate
Recived my part thank you. Everything was very straightforward and fast.
NI Spares is rated 4.88 based on 3,902 reviews