Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Click Here
Ease of Use
"So glad i found your website, it was really easy to make out my will using your online forms. I was very impressed with the speed of response and the price is unbelievable! Thanks for the £10 M&S voucher, just the icing on the cake."
Ease of Use
"So easy and straight forward. Even when I made an error on my online form, one call and they sorted it. It really does take 9 minutes 😀 thank you!"
Ease of Use
"It was very easy to do and submit"
Ease of Use
"Absolutely brilliant and prompt! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for professional services!"
Ease of Use
"Quick and easy and great price :)"
Ease of Use
"This is a easy and trouble free way of make a will anytime at your convenience, even I have make a mistake their team helped me to amended fast and friendly,I am very please with it !"
"Quick and easy online."
Ease of Use
"Simple, easy to use and cost effective."
Ease of Use
"Having been told about NINE MINUTE WILL by friends & my need to have a will I made contact & now have my will sorted out with perhaps some small items to add....I find it a really amazing set-up....Thankyou James G. Gillan"
Ease of Use
"Quick service and stress free I would 100% recommend it"
Ease of Use
"peace of mind knowing we have done the right thing..."
Ease of Use
"Does what it says on the tin - really simple. Everybody should do one. No excuses when it's this easy."
Ease of Use
"Just to get it done ,but it's not complete yet"
Ease of Use
"Very easy to use, good layout on website. Great customer service help when I had questions on the phone"
"Overdelivered."
Ease of Use
"Prompt reply Very economical Then a £10 voucher to cap it all"
Ease of Use
"Very quick and efficient service"
Ease of Use
"This is so easy to do and the service supporting the production of your completed will is extremely professional and efficient. I would definitely recommend it."
Cost
"Excellent, no nonsense, service. Couldn’t believe how efficient and easy it was."
"Hassle free"
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.84 based on 473 reviews