Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Click Here
Ease of Use
"Excellent. I needed help with part of my will and the service was friendly and efficient."
Ease of Use
"Quick and extremely easy to fill out"
Ease of Use
"Simple and quick to complete"
Ease of Use
"I found that the whole process was very straight forward and easy to understand and it has given myself piece of mind"
Cost
"Very efficient and professional"
Cost
"Quick and easy,fantastic service and a gift,have already told my friends"
Ease of Use
"It was quick and simple. Nine Minute wills have given not failed to instill confidence in their product or in the ability to do what they have said that they will do after I die (which I don't plan to do for a VERY long time). I was impressed enough to recommend your service to a friend."
Ease of Use
"I was a little hesitant as I only wanted to deal with my property at the moment, but the whole process was so easy and straight forward, and I can change or update my will at any time within minutes, absolutely genius, many thanks for such an easy transaction."
Ease of Use
"Really happy with the service received, fast & efficient and i received a voucher too :)"
Ease of Use
"Very easy to complete the will,everything well explained. Any changes later,which may well be probable on are free of charge. Excellent service,highly recommend"
Ease of Use
"Doing my will was quick and easy with Nine Minute Wills, nothing was difficult to do and very prompt replies."
Cost
"I found that the nine minute will was very straight forward and easy to fill in the application form. This company has always kept me informed every step of the way. I would strongly recommend anyone to use this company with friendly advice and support with no hassle."
Ease of Use
"Quick simple to complete"
Ease of Use
"So easy and quick - no hassle!"
"Super quick and easy"
Ease of Use
"It was easy to do on line without the need to go to a solicitor. Replies were very prompt and a excellent service all round. Also having a online account is very helpful if you need to change things over time. I would recommend this quick & easy service to anyone who has not yet made a will due to not having time and so cheap. Thank you"
Ease of Use
"Everything is very simple and easy to do and is returned very quickly. The whole process is straightforward start to finish"
Ease of Use
"Brilliant easy to do. I’m a divorcing dad of 2 girls, my will is not very complicated just my house and possessions to them. I appointed my sister as guardian of the kids(obviously if both myself and ex wife were to die early!) all easily filled out online then I requested a paper copy which came in a prepaid envelope. My neighbors signed and witnessed it and within a couple of days back came a copy of my will (original on file ) a £10 m and s voucher and 3x handy credit card style reminders with the firms number for if I /or anyone ever have to access it"
Ease of Use
"The whole process was very simple, and a lot cheaper than a solicitor . I dd a couples one for my husband and I, it was all posted out and returned within days and we got free m&s vouchers for sending back quickly once witnessed. Very efficient,"
Ease of Use
"Peace of mind for a single mother of 3 in case the unthinkable happened. Great service."
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.84 based on 473 reviews