Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills
Read Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills:

Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Easy and efficient service
Easy to follow instructions
Ease of Use
It was quick simple they sent me the forms to be witnessed sent back and copy then sent back to me within 7 days and the nice touch a £10 m&s voucher
Ease of Use
Easy to complete fast response documents sent safely
Ease of Use
CAN,T BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW PLEASED WE ARE WITH YOUR SERVICE IT AS TAKEN A WEIGHT OFF OUR SHOULDER TO GET YOUR HELP CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH . REGARDS AVRIL PASCOE
Ease of Use
I was really surprised how efficient and easy this was to arrange,and how really inexpensive it was. Other companys charge you hundreds of pounds for the same service i paid less than £20. Thank you very much. Ian Hollister.
Ease of Use
Quick, easy, affordable and very helpful...would recommend . Five star service.
Ease of Use
Excellent service! Quick and efficient. Responded quickly to any queries and would definitely recommend.
Ease of Use
Everything was smooth and efficiently done. It was received as specified and straightforward. Thankyou
Very quick and efficient service. Very Happy
Ease of Use
Excellent. I needed help with part of my will and the service was friendly and efficient.
Ease of Use
Quick and extremely easy to fill out
Ease of Use
Simple and quick to complete
Ease of Use
I found that the whole process was very straight forward and easy to understand and it has given myself piece of mind
Very efficient and professional
Cost
Quick and easy,fantastic service and a gift,have already told my friends
Dont reply to emails.as still not received my copy of will.maybe this site is a scam!!
Mark, we always reply to emails within 1 working day and our system shows no outstanding emails. Please can you call us on 0800 043 2559, provide your details and we will look into this and resolve.
Ease of Use
It was quick and simple. Nine Minute wills have given not failed to instill confidence in their product or in the ability to do what they have said that they will do after I die (which I don't plan to do for a VERY long time). I was impressed enough to recommend your service to a friend.
Ease of Use
I was a little hesitant as I only wanted to deal with my property at the moment, but the whole process was so easy and straight forward, and I can change or update my will at any time within minutes, absolutely genius, many thanks for such an easy transaction.
Ease of Use
Really happy with the service received, fast & efficient and i received a voucher too :)
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.85 based on 481 reviews