Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills
Read Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills:

Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Excellent service .. very fast
When deciding to make a will, I was comparing to other sites, and chose this one as it was very easy to create a draft will, and it is also very cheap. Fast and easy delivery, simple layout to understand and not complicated. I would recommend this to other people.
Very simple process, documents received quickly, wills now in place giving peace of mind.
BEWARE!!!

If something seems too good to be true, IT IS.

You HAVE to use this company as executors (in the small print) which has a charge of 4% of the whole estate plus a £270 per hour charge to deal with anything with the probate process.

All the positive reviews are because users have received a £20 M&S voucher and the Will itself quickly in the post. Not many of them would have actually have gone through the process of using them, we have.

I would advise using an alternative company or a local solicitor to override any Will you have with this company unless you are prepared to lose thousands of pounds.
I was impressed with the speed, efficiency and low cost in the provision of this will. Taking into account the M&S gift card and postage costs I don't see how you make a profit.
Writing a will can be quite stressful. The service was so easy and quick
Easy and efficient service
Easy to follow instructions
It was quick simple they sent me the forms to be witnessed sent back and copy then sent back to me within 7 days and the nice touch a £10 m&s voucher
Easy to complete fast response documents sent safely
CAN,T BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW PLEASED WE ARE WITH YOUR SERVICE IT AS TAKEN A WEIGHT OFF OUR SHOULDER TO GET YOUR HELP CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH .

REGARDS
AVRIL PASCOE
I was really surprised how efficient and easy this was to arrange,and how really inexpensive it was. Other companys charge you hundreds of pounds for the same service i paid less than £20. Thank you very much. Ian Hollister.
Quick, easy, affordable and very helpful...would recommend . Five star service.
Excellent service! Quick and efficient. Responded quickly to any queries and would definitely recommend.
Everything was smooth and efficiently done. It was received as specified and straightforward.

Thankyou
Very quick and efficient service. Very Happy
Excellent. I needed help with part of my will and the service was friendly and efficient.
Quick and extremely easy to fill out
Simple and quick to complete
I found that the whole process was very straight forward and easy to understand and it has given myself piece of mind
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.85 based on 487 reviews