Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills

About Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills: Nine Minute Will allow users to create and purchase Wills online. Our quick and easy Will form only takes a few minutes.

Ease of Use
"Everything was smooth and efficiently done. It was received as specified and straightforward. Thankyou"
Ease of Use
"Very quick and efficient service. Very Happy"
Ease of Use
"Excellent. I needed help with part of my will and the service was friendly and efficient."
Ease of Use
"Quick and extremely easy to fill out"
Ease of Use
"Simple and quick to complete"
Ease of Use
"I found that the whole process was very straight forward and easy to understand and it has given myself piece of mind"
Cost
"Very efficient and professional"
Cost
"Quick and easy,fantastic service and a gift,have already told my friends"
"Dont reply to emails.as still not received my copy of will.maybe this site is a scam!!"
Mark, we always reply to emails within 1 working day and our system shows no outstanding emails. Please can you call us on 0800 043 2559, provide your details and we will look into this and resolve.
Ease of Use
"It was quick and simple. Nine Minute wills have given not failed to instill confidence in their product or in the ability to do what they have said that they will do after I die (which I don't plan to do for a VERY long time). I was impressed enough to recommend your service to a friend."
Ease of Use
"I was a little hesitant as I only wanted to deal with my property at the moment, but the whole process was so easy and straight forward, and I can change or update my will at any time within minutes, absolutely genius, many thanks for such an easy transaction."
Ease of Use
"Really happy with the service received, fast & efficient and i received a voucher too :)"
Ease of Use
"Very easy to complete the will,everything well explained. Any changes later,which may well be probable on are free of charge. Excellent service,highly recommend"
Ease of Use
"Doing my will was quick and easy with Nine Minute Wills, nothing was difficult to do and very prompt replies."
Cost
"I found that the nine minute will was very straight forward and easy to fill in the application form. This company has always kept me informed every step of the way. I would strongly recommend anyone to use this company with friendly advice and support with no hassle."
Ease of Use
"Quick simple to complete"
Ease of Use
"So easy and quick - no hassle!"
"Super quick and easy"
Ease of Use
"It was easy to do on line without the need to go to a solicitor. Replies were very prompt and a excellent service all round. Also having a online account is very helpful if you need to change things over time. I would recommend this quick & easy service to anyone who has not yet made a will due to not having time and so cheap. Thank you"
Ease of Use
"Everything is very simple and easy to do and is returned very quickly. The whole process is straightforward start to finish"
Medex Wills T/As Nine Minute Will & Legal and Safe Wills is rated 4.84 based on 473 reviews