Night Vision Shop Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Night Vision Shop

Tell us how Night Vision Shop made you happy

"Absolutely disgusting customer service, item I received was faulty and 2 weeks later I am still waiting for a replacement despite constantly chasing them up. I've been lied to and ignored repeatedly. If the matter is not dealt with soon or refunded in full I shall be opening a PayPal dispute and reporting them to trading standards. Avoid at all costs and do not do business with this shoddy little outfit!"
"Placing order n payment was very prompt. Receive email informing that item was wrongly price n in order to receive item I have to pay up the difference. Items received as stated but without any warranty, Seems like a con job"
"Fast delivery and good quality"
"Good customer service,good web site."
"Whilst I could see objects clearly on a cloudy night of a full moon it depended upon there being no shade. A 12 ft metal gate under a large tree less than 100 yards away couldn't be seen at all."
"I found the staff really helpful and would happily buy NV products from them again."
"no goods have arrived so cannot give you a good review"
Sorry for any misunderstanding but the goods did arrive within the selected delivery option time frame.
"The online purchase process and information that was relayed (email confirmation with detailed info) was very timely and accurate. Good process so far. I'm in the States so it will obviously take some time for the item to arrive but I expected that to be the case."
"The guys at Night Vision Shop were fantastic in helping me decide which scope was best for my needs. The service was friendly and they were very accommodating in discussing my requirements in person, to ensure i purchased the equipment that i was happy with. I had visited websites of other specialist retailers of night vision equipment but found when contacted direct, their customer interaction was appalling!! So glad i contacted the guys at Night Vision Shop. Many thanks Adam. The scope works great in the field."
"The product I bought was dispatched very quickly, packaged very well and most importantly was of a very high standard."
Night Vision Shop is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews