Night Gear Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Night Gear
10PM
10PM

How would you rate Night Gear ?

"Comunication is slower and confirmation order was missing. Parcel arrived in time and ale was very good. I recommend this store!"
"No facility to log in as a purchasers, on occasions email address not recognised. had to ask for order confirmation Sold item out of stock Can only check purchase with an order number and without acknowledgement for the order their is no order no to use"
"Consistently good service. Nightgear always deliver promptly with good packaging. Nightwear also offer a stress-free returns policy making them a delight to shop with."
"Worst customer service from Megan I have ever experienced, they don’t answer phones/emails or queries through website. For the price of products the customer service is well below acceptable"
"Good products, good website, but very bad shipping service, the worst i have ever seen. While i am writing my order has not yet arrived after more than 3 weeks! Really bad. I will never buy anything again from them."
"Excellent customer service, always happy to let me collect items from their warehouse despite not offering customer collection as an option, always answer the phone, always great to talk to, returns/exchanges always handled without complaint or question regardless of the product company involved, seamless integration for mixed orders crossing into their other company Blackleaf and their ebay store, been using them for years and will use them for many years more. Top guys 5*"
"I brought a pair of boots about £108 and honestly after 3 days I used at work they starting to cracked on the side.and after that I contacted the night gear costumer service to help me with and do something to change or get refund. So never helped me they ignored my email my demands. So I am reporting them to strandart trading and all so to Google and amazona.uk for very very and poor peapole with no help towards there costumers."
"I have ordered a few items from Nightgear in the past and never really had an issue. Until last week, when I ordered a pair of boots for £150. I wanted them for a Thursday, as I was going to be home that day to receive delivery, so I ordered on Tuesday night with the special next day FedEx option. I received an email from Nightgear on Wednesday stating the order had been despatched. However, I checked the tracking link with Fedex and it said that a label had been created, but that they had not even received the package yet in order to deliver it. By the following Monday, I had still not received my boots and had no communication from Nightgear. This was despite sending an email to them on Sunday (hoping to at least get some kind of response by late afternoon Monday, but got nothing). So I had to ring their "customer service" number and spoke to a not very helpful chap who told me what I had to work out for myself in the preceding 5 days, which was that they had in fact not even sent the boots out yet. I had to ask him to refund my delivery charge - which he clearly had no option but to do, as it clearly hadn't been delivered next day as promised. I eventually got the boots on the Tuesday, having to especially take time off work to be in to receive them. I sent another email of complaint outlining how unhappy I was with their lack of communication and also their indifference to my communication with them. That was 2 days ago. Yep, you guessed it, they still haven't even bothered to reply. The worst bit? Not even an apology, either from the customer services guy when I phoned him, or in an email or message of any sort. Overall, pretty rubbish customer service. All I want is good communication and an honest apology when they mess up. Shouldn't be too hard to do. Obviously I can't recommend Nightgear and won't be buying from them again."
"Great service from Nightgear again. Have ordered several times and always received items quicker than expected. Not sure what the other reviews are based upon as they have always been very courteous on the phone and only too happy to help. I would give them 6 stars if i could!"
"Waited a month for order to them be told courier lost it and I would get a refund as they did not have another of the items in stock. Chris from customer services was useless and helpless, the only good thing was talking to Megan who cared. The company obviously has the philosophy of not being fair to their clients and just trying to take their money. Stay away from them and search more sites for the same product, not only will you get what you order, you will also find it cheaper else where."
"They were late by 10 days in sending my order and I noticed a few other sites selling the same products for less."
"Worst postal service ever. Don't buy from this site. I've bought a 5.11 bag on 22 Octomber and I haven't received it yet. It was resend it back due to poor packing .... Now it is 3 December and I haven't received it yet...."
"I would never expect that buying 5.11 gear I will get scammed so badly. My only regret is that I have sent fake stuff back to retailer instead of sending it back to 5.11. I would highly recommend buying 5.11 gear from different source."
Night Gear is rated 2.23 based on 13 reviews