Northern Industrial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Northern Industrial
Read Northern Industrial Reviews

About Northern Industrial:

We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

Tell us how Northern Industrial made you happy
Have used Northern Industrial quite a few times, every item is tracked through the repair and they are with you every step of the way when you enquire about your item. All the staff are polite and know what they are talking about without any waffle. Well done
Taz was excellent throughout the entire process. When we needed to change the original order he did everything to make it a smooth process. I will definitely be using Taz as my point of contact moving forward.
Very quick and very nice staff
After having a discussion with Tahir regarding the Urgent supply for a Allen Bradley Power Supply i was offered a direct replacement for the current system to restore function following equipment failure.
I would like to thank Tahir and Northern Industrial for there expertise and professionalism on dealing with my inquiry along with a speedy response. I appreciate the exacting standards which we had set and I am delighted that we have gained confidence enough in your process and quality procedures to enable our-self's to continue production at Magnox and hopefully continue doing business with yourself s in the future.
Amazing team. We started working with them at the beginning of 2018, and it's been success after success repairing our electronic equipment. Thanks to all of you from Augustus Martin maintenance team.
After being recommended Northern Industrial by an engineer we ordered an Inverter from Lee Birch at 1pm and after a quick phone call we were told we would have it next day by 2pm. It actually arrived about 11am so less than 24 hours. Very good service and Lee kept us up to date on what was happening even via email at 9:30pm. Would not hesitate to use again and recommend.
Lee Birch has been and is excellent with customer service, from the initial dialogue and throughout any issues or questions I have. Lee is professional in his approach to dealing with my requests and demonstrates complete knowledge of how Northern Industrial is set up, especially the people involved and their roles within. It is always a pleasure having dialogue with Lee.
Dealing with Lee Birch re technical issue with item ordered and Lee was extremely helpful when dealing with same including providing information out of hours in order to help us resolve the issue we had.
Very helpful and courteous and excellent service provided by Lee and NI.
We had an issue with a controller on a Nitrogen package. Great communication between site and NI Controls meant that the controller was dropped off and turned around within 4 hours.
We had a problem with a control unit on our Balancing machine. I sent it to Northern for repair. A fast turn time at a good price. Lee was very helpful and kept me informed through the process. The unit was returned and work fine.
very fast,very efficient service.
even anticipated problems i didn't know i would have
as a customer in a production company we value quick turn arounds of repaired items, on the 28th of August we had a problem with monitoring one of the products we manufacture. The site sent the item in question to Northern and it was repaired and returned in less than twelve hours. allowing the site to continue manufacturing the product
Northern Industrial have given me excellent service from beginning to end.
Fast turn around when I have an issue and very good communication thoughout, particularly from Lee.
Would not hesitate to recommend
A big thank you to the NIE team for their dedication in repairing and getting our machine back into production. Very proffessional in attitude and commitment. I have used their services for many years and will continue to do so.
Helpful and fast professional service.
Lee went above and beyond to ensure that everything was handled swiftly and done right. Pleasure to work with.
Lee at NIE took our enquiry and followed it through to completion. Very happy, and glad to have used NIE. Will used again.
Steve
Oberon Performance Ltd
Outstanding customer service. Customer machine down and engineers worked late and then couriered the parts to site. Enabling the customers machine to be back up and running.
We have used Northern industrial for many years and have never been let down by them. Their customer facing part of the business is very friendly and helpful. The backroom technician are obviously highly skilled due to us sending them a few "museum pieces" which to date have always been returned in full working order.
Customer service was excellent. Lee was a great guy to reach out to to answer questions and help me with my purchase. Shipping speed was PHENOMENAL! I was expecting 2-3 weeks and received my item in less than a week! I highly recommend Northern Industrial and I know I will be back!
Northern Industrial is rated 4.89 based on 144 reviews