Northern Industrial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Northern Industrial
Read Northern Industrial Reviews

About Northern Industrial:

We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

Tell us how Northern Industrial made you happy
I sent a 27-year-old drive in for repair that has been modified from standard. I didn't actually hold out much hope of a successful repair as I could not provide details of the modifications that had been done to it. I should not have been a doubter!
On return of the drive I did have an issue when I recommissioned it. BUT the after sales service was excellent, Northern Industrial re-collected drive, resolved the issue and had it back to me in a few days. No company is perfect, but the way Northern Industrial dealt with and resolved the problem was excellent. I would use them again.
Great support, great part.. than you Northern Industrial
We had an HMI fail on a line, contacted NI, the dispatched a reconditioned unit which we received and installed the same day. Very good service and we are back up and running within 8 hours.
Have used Northern Industrial quite a few times, every item is tracked through the repair and they are with you every step of the way when you enquire about your item. All the staff are polite and know what they are talking about without any waffle. Well done
Taz was excellent throughout the entire process. When we needed to change the original order he did everything to make it a smooth process. I will definitely be using Taz as my point of contact moving forward.
Very quick and very nice staff
After having a discussion with Tahir regarding the Urgent supply for a Allen Bradley Power Supply i was offered a direct replacement for the current system to restore function following equipment failure.
I would like to thank Tahir and Northern Industrial for there expertise and professionalism on dealing with my inquiry along with a speedy response. I appreciate the exacting standards which we had set and I am delighted that we have gained confidence enough in your process and quality procedures to enable our-self's to continue production at Magnox and hopefully continue doing business with yourself s in the future.
Hi,

everything was perfect except delivery time. I expect that you will be ready for dispatching in 2-3 days.

Regards
Amazing team. We started working with them at the beginning of 2018, and it's been success after success repairing our electronic equipment. Thanks to all of you from Augustus Martin maintenance team.
After being recommended Northern Industrial by an engineer we ordered an Inverter from Lee Birch at 1pm and after a quick phone call we were told we would have it next day by 2pm. It actually arrived about 11am so less than 24 hours. Very good service and Lee kept us up to date on what was happening even via email at 9:30pm. Would not hesitate to use again and recommend.
When my screen was returned and there were issues with the repair, Lee Birch stepped up and ensured that my screen was restored to its manufacturer specification and returned promptly. Lee has done an excellent job of managing the process ensuring another very happy customer and strengthened a good business relationship.
Lee Birch has been and is excellent with customer service, from the initial dialogue and throughout any issues or questions I have. Lee is professional in his approach to dealing with my requests and demonstrates complete knowledge of how Northern Industrial is set up, especially the people involved and their roles within. It is always a pleasure having dialogue with Lee.
Dealing with Lee Birch re technical issue with item ordered and Lee was extremely helpful when dealing with same including providing information out of hours in order to help us resolve the issue we had.
Very helpful and courteous and excellent service provided by Lee and NI.
We had an issue with a controller on a Nitrogen package. Great communication between site and NI Controls meant that the controller was dropped off and turned around within 4 hours.
We had a problem with a control unit on our Balancing machine. I sent it to Northern for repair. A fast turn time at a good price. Lee was very helpful and kept me informed through the process. The unit was returned and work fine.
very fast,very efficient service.
even anticipated problems i didn't know i would have
as a customer in a production company we value quick turn arounds of repaired items, on the 28th of August we had a problem with monitoring one of the products we manufacture. The site sent the item in question to Northern and it was repaired and returned in less than twelve hours. allowing the site to continue manufacturing the product
Northern Industrial have given me excellent service from beginning to end.
Fast turn around when I have an issue and very good communication thoughout, particularly from Lee.
Would not hesitate to recommend
A big thank you to the NIE team for their dedication in repairing and getting our machine back into production. Very proffessional in attitude and commitment. I have used their services for many years and will continue to do so.
Helpful and fast professional service.
Northern Industrial is rated 4.88 based on 147 reviews