Northern Industrial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Northern Industrial
Read Northern Industrial Reviews

About Northern Industrial:

We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

Tell us how Northern Industrial made you happy
Communication is very quick and friendly. Delivery is also quick!
Excellent Service
Great service! I recived package after one day. Really fast EU shipping. Greetings!
Everything
The product is really good and Northern Industrial promptly delivered it upon receiving the payment for the order.
The service I received was really good and I received the parts quicker than expected. The website is very easy to use
A first class and a professional service,highly recommended.
Excellent service and in the time scale promised
Quick turn around even as a new customer will use again .
They gave us a delivery date to my office and it was totally respected.
good
Is good company. Im very glad to working with you.
Having used several Inverter drive repair companies in the past, with what can only be described as each and every one having a near zero success rate, finally in Northern Industrial I have found success . Price, timescale and results, all you require from a company . George Wright Air Supply Ltd Specialist Compressed Air Engineers York
Great customer service and easy to deal with. Matt Start ACDC Ltd
I found all the customer service team that I was talking to on more than one occasion to be very friendly helpful and efficient. On certain questions that I ask they where very quick to respond and phoned me back to keep me informed, the speed of the repair was very quick and also the quotes for new parts that I purchased.
The answer and delivery was very quick and good. I was very satisfied with services.
- very good communication - very quick reaction for our problem - perfect support from begining to the end - fast delivery to the Czech Republic - parts was tested befor sending - waranty 12 month for repaired parts
Hello. I rang Northern industrial and I spoke to Natalie. She was very helpful and sorted everything out for us at DAVAL furniture. Could not have asked for more help. Definitely use your company again. Thanks again Northern Industrial and Natalie. Regards Richard.
They dealt quickly and efficiently with the repair of an ultrasonic generator which was several years old and without the aid of a circuit diagram. The staff to whom I spoke on the phone were friendly and helpful. The generator was returned fully functioning an has continued to do so.
Item despatched quickly - good communication
Northern Industrial is rated 4.84 based on 81 reviews