Northern Industrial Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Northern Industrial

About Northern Industrial: We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

Telephone

How would you rate Northern Industrial ?

"Very professional repair."
"Excellent service from Allison and very very prompt on delivery. Another happy customer."
"Very nice and fast service. I would recommend."
"Northern Industrial provided excellent service and were extremely knowledgeable; far more so than many of their competitors whom were unable to solve the issue that Northern Industrial solved with ease."
"Sme veľmi gpokojný s komunikáciou so slečnou Danielou. Perfektné rýchlo a operatívne riešila daný problém. Na prekvapenie v Slovenčine. Ďakujem Vám za spoluprácu."
"Supplied a Brand new obsolete Unit against the odds at a similar price that others were offering used/repaired units for. Arrived within days and exactly as advertised."
"I had a query regarding a MENTOR II DC drive. I would like to thank both Steve and Stuart not only for their excellent knowledge but also their patience in explaining the detail to me. Excellent service and highly recommended !! Phil Woodall Competition Fasteners"
"repairing quick our unit"
"Greater discount."
"Good informative staff who understood exactly what I was looking for right from the word go. Goods received exactly on time as promised. Follow up call again by staff who were obviously very well informed."
"From first contacting Northern Industrial, having our drive unit tested, and repaired was very easy and enjoyable, the price was acceptable and repair time excellent, will definitely recommend to others and use this company again. Alltite Metal Roofing Systems Ltd, Lancaster."
"order realized in a very short time (based on our request). prompt response"
"Bought a Maxi Maestro 200x25/50. Quotation, payment, invoice, package ready in 20 minutes. Excellent."
"Contact passed to me by James Croppers and Pirelli for obsolete Mitsubishi output cards and you have them on the shelf but needed to test them before sending them out which left me an extra day on my breakdown as the downside"
"Very quick response to initial enquiry, followed by excellent feedback regarding our failed drives and choice of replacements. Our order was dispatched very quickly and received the next day. Both drives are now fitted & working well, even a marked up circuit diagram came with the drives that provided the information we required. Thank you to Olivia & Nicola on Sales for their help & advice + the follow up call to check that we were happy with our order - will definitely use Northern Industrial again if we have future problems with equipment - well recommended !"
"We had a very professional speedy response to our problem which in turn lead to minimal disruption for our customer, many thanks and well done to Northern Industrial."
"I was looking for an old obscure part for a Grove Man Lift without much hope of success. Fortunately Northern Industrial had the part and got it to me very quickly. Thanks NI."
"Efficient communication and delivery."
"Good advise , quick response and very helpful staff."
"Parts received before scheduled"
Northern Industrial is rated 4.87 based on 62 reviews