Northern Industrial Reviews

4.9
Based on 188 reviews
Read Northern Industrial Reviews

About Northern Industrial:

We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

Tell us how Northern Industrial made you happy
Always swift and helpful and they always seem to have a solution
Very efficient service from Lydia.
Sono stato in contatto con la corrisponte Italiana Aurora Ardito per un acquisto ricambio Schneider; puntuale e precisa. Buon lavoro
Abbiamo avuto un fermo macchina e la Sig.ra Aurora Ardito ci ha seguito passo per passo riuscendo a farci avere in tempi brevi la scheda che ci serviva
Selling some of my redundant parts to Northern industrial was a easy and simple process. Made easier by their very helpful staff. would definitely use them again.
Very good service
GANAMOS DINERO PERDEMOS LAS IGNORANCIA AL OBTENER DE LO MALO UNA BUENA EXPERIENCIA DE NO VOLVER A REPETIRLO SIN LASTIMAR FISICAMENTE SI NO CONTROL Y DECICION PROPIA.
Sent our damaged Unidrive to Northern from Northern Ireland William Clarks Taz was brilliant very helpful and is obviously enjoying his job great service
Great customer support will work with them +++++++
Happy with service, quick delivery.
A big thank you to Candy and Vik. They both went above and beyond, to help us in our hour of need.
Excellent customer service, drive arrived as promised next day
From 1st contact to delivery of repaired goods, the company was 1st class.
The quote was expertly handled by Tahir with a prompt turnaround. Plenty of feedback, item arrived when it was promised, works out of the box with two-year guarantee :-)
In an difficult and very urgent situation for our Plant in Norway Sergio assisted us and helped us in an excellent way. Very good service from beginning to end in this top urgent case.
Fantastic service from start to finish, especially the sales consultant Tahir Ghafoor!
Thanks to Taz we received an urgently required part the next day. Taz was very helpful on the phone, and was sending quotes over immediately saving a lot of wasted time. They understand the industry they're in and what is expected of them, would recommend over other similar companies.
We were stuck for a module for which i had been given a 26wk lead time from my usual source, a quick google search and i was directed to NI who had the part in stock and we were able to collect that same day!
We had a complete breakdown on our board laminator machine due to a failure of a Baumuller BUS21 servo drive, the OEM could only offer a very expensive upgrade option. After contacting Northern Industrial, Tahir Ghafoor assisted us in getting a drive quickly tested and shipped that day. It arrived by 9pm that night and we had the machine back in production within the hour. Excellent service and I would highly recommend NI as they have assisted me with a few modifications and repairs over the years.
I was looking for some PLC items and nobody stocked them anymore then I came across NI. My machinery was at a standstill. Their service was excellent and they made sure what I wanted were the correct items with excellent communications. Got my equipment working again in good tome and good price I would defiantly recommend trying them.
Northern Industrial is rated 4.9 based on 188 reviews