Northern Industrial Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Northern Industrial

About Northern Industrial: We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

How would you rate Northern Industrial ?

"Greater discount."
"Good informative staff who understood exactly what I was looking for right from the word go. Goods received exactly on time as promised. Follow up call again by staff who were obviously very well informed."
"From first contacting Northern Industrial, having our drive unit tested, and repaired was very easy and enjoyable, the price was acceptable and repair time excellent, will definitely recommend to others and use this company again. Alltite Metal Roofing Systems Ltd, Lancaster."
"order realized in a very short time (based on our request). prompt response"
"Bought a Maxi Maestro 200x25/50. Quotation, payment, invoice, package ready in 20 minutes. Excellent."
"Contact passed to me by James Croppers and Pirelli for obsolete Mitsubishi output cards and you have them on the shelf but needed to test them before sending them out which left me an extra day on my breakdown as the downside"
"Very quick response to initial enquiry, followed by excellent feedback regarding our failed drives and choice of replacements. Our order was dispatched very quickly and received the next day. Both drives are now fitted & working well, even a marked up circuit diagram came with the drives that provided the information we required. Thank you to Olivia & Nicola on Sales for their help & advice + the follow up call to check that we were happy with our order - will definitely use Northern Industrial again if we have future problems with equipment - well recommended !"
"We had a very professional speedy response to our problem which in turn lead to minimal disruption for our customer, many thanks and well done to Northern Industrial."
"I was looking for an old obscure part for a Grove Man Lift without much hope of success. Fortunately Northern Industrial had the part and got it to me very quickly. Thanks NI."
"Efficient communication and delivery."
"Good advise , quick response and very helpful staff."
"Parts received before scheduled"
"Very helpful and fast service, helped to identify what the problem might be and were able to supply the replacement part a superb service."
"Communication is very quick and friendly. Delivery is also quick!"
"Excellent Service"
"Great service! I recived package after one day. Really fast EU shipping. Greetings!"
"Everything"
"The product is really good and Northern Industrial promptly delivered it upon receiving the payment for the order."
"The service I received was really good and I received the parts quicker than expected. The website is very easy to use"
"A first class and a professional service,highly recommended."
Northern Industrial is rated 4.85 based on 54 reviews