Northern Industrial Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Northern Industrial

About Northern Industrial: We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

How would you rate Northern Industrial?

"We had a very professional speedy response to our problem which in turn lead to minimal disruption for our customer, many thanks and well done to Northern Industrial."
"I was looking for an old obscure part for a Grove Man Lift without much hope of success. Fortunately Northern Industrial had the part and got it to me very quickly. Thanks NI."
"Efficient communication and delivery."
"Good advise , quick response and very helpful staff."
"Parts received before scheduled"
"Very helpful and fast service, helped to identify what the problem might be and were able to supply the replacement part a superb service."
"Communication is very quick and friendly. Delivery is also quick!"
"Excellent Service"
"Great service! I recived package after one day. Really fast EU shipping. Greetings!"
"Everything"
"The product is really good and Northern Industrial promptly delivered it upon receiving the payment for the order."
"The service I received was really good and I received the parts quicker than expected. The website is very easy to use"
"A first class and a professional service,highly recommended."
"Excellent service and in the time scale promised"
"Quick turn around even as a new customer will use again ."
"They gave us a delivery date to my office and it was totally respected."
"good"
"Is good company. Im very glad to working with you."
"Having used several Inverter drive repair companies in the past, with what can only be described as each and every one having a near zero success rate, finally in Northern Industrial I have found success . Price, timescale and results, all you require from a company . George Wright Air Supply Ltd Specialist Compressed Air Engineers York"
"Great customer service and easy to deal with. Matt Start ACDC Ltd"
Northern Industrial is rated 4.85 based on 47 reviews