Northern Industrial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Northern Industrial
Read Northern Industrial Reviews

About Northern Industrial:

We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

Tell us how Northern Industrial made you happy
Hi, just wanted to comment on the great service i got a few week ago from Clive and NORTHERN INDUSTRIAN. Very quick and friendly service frpm the first phone call to the last email. Thanks Matt Whitecroft
I am very happy with the support. Fast delivery.
We need an obsolete power card for a PLC they had one in stock . as a first time customer with a manufacturing line down they prioritised checking the part and organised a local courier to deliver 4 hrs away - got the line running after 6 hrs D/T excellent support throughout Thanks
NI had the "obsolete" parts I needed to effect a repair, easy order process, delivery service was agreed and goods delivered next day as promised. Excellent service from Clive Piercy, made whole process easy, and rest of team in warehouse and despatch to process promptly?
I am a customer in South Africa & first time dealing with Nicontrols. I placed an order for a refurbished unit as well as made advance payment for it. To date I have still not received my unit & no reply to the numerous inquiries made regarding my order placed with the sales person Keith Gledhill. Really poor service I would not recommend them to any of our partners in the industry.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed your order and found on this occasion we have not communicated the status of your order to our usual standards. We are really sorry for this, we pride ourselves on our great service and always try to keep our customers informed, whatever the situation. As your order requires a licence, we have submitted this and are awaiting further updates. We can see that Keith has updated you on this recently, however a member of the team will also contact you so we can discuss the problems you have experienced further. We are sorry you do not feel you can recommend us to your industry colleagues, however we will use the feedback you have provided to improve our processes and prevent future customers from experiencing the same issues you have had with your order. Once again, we are very sorry you have experienced these problems and hope you will consider buying from Northern Industrial again in the future.
We needed repairs to several ethercat drive cards for our machinery 2 in 48hr turnaround and this was done without issue, we have used NI several times over the last few years and i would recommend NI. Excellent service. i dealt with Clive and he was more than helpful, a big thanks for your assistance!
Excellent Service by your sales Colleague Tahir Ghafoor ,who went beyond to ensure that the quote was for the correct product at the correct price I will be asking for Tahir in future Thanks
Having no electronics experience I made my phone call with trepidation, however I had no need to worry as I spoke to a very friendly and helpful customer services team member Lydia, who talked me through the issues gave me some options phoned me back when she said she would (does not happen a lot these day) kept me in the loop at every point and secured my custom, would I recommend NI you bet I would, it was a pleasure to do business.
I have used Northern Industrial 3 time in the last 18 months and have found their customer service and fault finding to be excellent. This service has been backed up with 2 year warranty on all repairs.
Very quick turn around, prevented long machine downtime and fantastic customer service. Particular thanks to Taz who managed the whole thing.
fantastic service Clive is more than helpful.
I cannot express my absolute delight at the service received from Lee Birch and Dave Lenehan. You guys are a credit to your industry and for me the best in Britain. I had a critical part fail on me at Lochaber Aluminium Factory in the Highlands of Scotland. Dave, Lee and team had this received, fixed and back to site within 24hours saving the future of 250+ jobs. Once again i thank you from the bottom of my heart. I look forward to coming down and meeting the team, seeing the workshop and continuing our custom. Thank you.
I sent a 27-year-old drive in for repair that has been modified from standard. I didn't actually hold out much hope of a successful repair as I could not provide details of the modifications that had been done to it. I should not have been a doubter! On return of the drive I did have an issue when I recommissioned it. BUT the after sales service was excellent, Northern Industrial re-collected drive, resolved the issue and had it back to me in a few days. No company is perfect, but the way Northern Industrial dealt with and resolved the problem was excellent. I would use them again.
Great support, great part.. than you Northern Industrial
We had an HMI fail on a line, contacted NI, the dispatched a reconditioned unit which we received and installed the same day. Very good service and we are back up and running within 8 hours.
Have used Northern Industrial quite a few times, every item is tracked through the repair and they are with you every step of the way when you enquire about your item. All the staff are polite and know what they are talking about without any waffle. Well done
Taz was excellent throughout the entire process. When we needed to change the original order he did everything to make it a smooth process. I will definitely be using Taz as my point of contact moving forward.
Very quick and very nice staff
After having a discussion with Tahir regarding the Urgent supply for a Allen Bradley Power Supply i was offered a direct replacement for the current system to restore function following equipment failure. I would like to thank Tahir and Northern Industrial for there expertise and professionalism on dealing with my inquiry along with a speedy response. I appreciate the exacting standards which we had set and I am delighted that we have gained confidence enough in your process and quality procedures to enable our-self's to continue production at Magnox and hopefully continue doing business with yourself s in the future.
Hi, everything was perfect except delivery time. I expect that you will be ready for dispatching in 2-3 days. Regards
Northern Industrial is rated 4.87 based on 159 reviews