Northern Industrial Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Northern Industrial

About Northern Industrial: We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

How would you rate Northern Industrial?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Is good company. Im very glad to working with you."
"Having used several Inverter drive repair companies in the past, with what can only be described as each and every one having a near zero success rate, finally in Northern Industrial I have found success . Price, timescale and results, all you require from a company . George Wright Air Supply Ltd Specialist Compressed Air Engineers York"
"Great customer service and easy to deal with. Matt Start ACDC Ltd"
"I found all the customer service team that I was talking to on more than one occasion to be very friendly helpful and efficient. On certain questions that I ask they where very quick to respond and phoned me back to keep me informed, the speed of the repair was very quick and also the quotes for new parts that I purchased."
Vladimír
Verified Buyer
"The answer and delivery was very quick and good. I was very satisfied with services."
"- very good communication - very quick reaction for our problem - perfect support from begining to the end - fast delivery to the Czech Republic - parts was tested befor sending - waranty 12 month for repaired parts"
"Hello. I rang Northern industrial and I spoke to Natalie. She was very helpful and sorted everything out for us at DAVAL furniture. Could not have asked for more help. Definitely use your company again. Thanks again Northern Industrial and Natalie. Regards Richard."
"They dealt quickly and efficiently with the repair of an ultrasonic generator which was several years old and without the aid of a circuit diagram. The staff to whom I spoke on the phone were friendly and helpful. The generator was returned fully functioning an has continued to do so."
"Item despatched quickly - good communication"
"quick and helpful"
"Nicola Lynch was extremely helpful and arranged a same day taxi late in the day. It was great to deal with someone who wanted to do everything they could to help me and my customer. Kind Regards Tom Hooker Oxford Bearings Ltd"
"Excellent speedy service"
"Quickly assistance and technical support offer."
"sortiment"
"Speedy delivery and I was kept updated with the progress of the order. Great service."
"I'm satisfield with communication and entrance with each person in your company."
Lyndsey
"THE QUOTE WAS QUICKLY RETURNED. PART RESONABLY PRICED AND DELIVERED FOR FREE. SUPER SERVICE"
"QUICK QUOTE"
"Very fast response, and very helpful with sorting out the logistics for a same-day delivery!"
"Excellent service; matériel commandé conforme; rapidité de livraison; interlocutrice digne de confiance et d'une grande amabilité...je ne peux que recommander votre société...bravo"
Northern Industrial is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews