Northern Industrial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Northern Industrial
Read Northern Industrial Reviews

About Northern Industrial:

We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

Tell us how Northern Industrial made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Most professional ebay seller I've encountered this decade. Very satisfied.
Great efficient company, would happily recommend.
I use NI whenever possible . Excellent knowledge and customer support across a range of different kit, whether it be repair or replacement .
I highly recommend them .
Northern Industrial has been a great vendor for our company. Their customer service is responsive, helpful and friendly. They have very competitive pricing and make delivery easy. We have not had any returns and the product quality is exceptional. I am very happy with the service. My contact has been a gentleman named Lee and he is very kind and exceptionally attentive to our company needs.
DC Drive upgrade on 1986 Single Facer. Opted for Turnkey on this task and NI didn't disappoint. They advised a model number of the New drive and designed the new control system pre task. The install went very smoothly and the attending engineer was knowledgeable and professional. Its reassuring there are specialists in this field locally, We will defiantly use NI again
Went above and beyond. As a first time customer, the whole setup and staff were very impressive from the outset.
I was very pleased and impressed on the service given by your Account Manager Candy Dewhurst who processed my enquiry right through to despatching it out on a next day service at a very competitive price.
Thank you once again and I will definitely use your services in the future.
Well Done!

Jonathan French
Director.
F&S Tube Manipulation Ltd
Used NI on a couple of occasions
Exactly how it should be done, ordering a part over the phone and speaking to someone who was polite and knew what they where talking about (not a call center) and the part arriving the very next day.
Happy to say our machine is up and running.
Will now use this company at all times ..
NI were able to provide assistance over the phone in diagnosing our machine fault and have the part repaired for us to be up and running within a week. Excellent service, and truly appreciated in these challenging times.
Very polite and helpful member of staff who dealt with our enquiry promptly. Would most certainly recommend their services.
Yvonne was very helpful and for this reason i will use your company again
I regularly use N.I.C for repairs on electrical prints from our industrial machinery. The repairs are very good and come guaranteed. The service is excellent and I would highly recommend.
i have used northern industrial for many years, the service and support is second to none, they are the only repair company i will deal with as i know they can get the job done.
To Whom it may Concern,

For the last week or so I have had a massive issue with a drive on my machine which I finally got fixed and running late last night. I just wanted to send a message to thank everyone at NI for their help and outstanding service. In particular Nikki and Steve could not have been more knowledgeable, friendly or helpful. There are a lot of companies supplying your products and services closer to the midlands than NI but the fact that in the last week I have driven to Blackburn five times should tell you guys that you are the best.

Cheers,

Jon
Personale gentilissimo nelle persone del Sig. Cesare Giombetti e del suo collaboratore Sig. Sergio. materiale arrivato molto celermente. posso affermare che la nostra collaborazione continuerà, presto inviero altre schede per la riparazione. Grazie, a presto
Excellent service. I was pleased by how prompt Candy and her team were in replying to my queries and technical questions. The whole process was smooth, received the goods within 4 days (weekends included) and the packing was impressive. Highly recommended.
Efficiente ed efficace supporto del Sig. Sergio Orlando che ha gestito in maniera eccellente l'urgenza, permettendoci così di ricevere il ricambio entro i tempi richiesti senza causare ulteriori danni alla nostra produzione.
Great fast,friendly and efficient service. Very professional. thank you
Excellent Service by Lee Birch quick response and understanding of our needs.
Perfecta comunicación en idioma español perfecto.
Rapidez en respuestas y envío.
Importes interesantes.