Northern Industrial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Northern Industrial
Read Northern Industrial Reviews

About Northern Industrial:

We help companies solve their automation problems with our no fix no fee repair service, huge stock of new and refurbished parts, impartial upgrade advice and onsite breakdown support. Visit us now to find out more.

Tell us how Northern Industrial made you happy
We had a problem with a control unit on our Balancing machine. I sent it to Northern for repair. A fast turn time at a good price. Lee was very helpful and kept me informed through the process. The unit was returned and work fine.
very fast,very efficient service.
even anticipated problems i didn't know i would have
as a customer in a production company we value quick turn arounds of repaired items, on the 28th of August we had a problem with monitoring one of the products we manufacture. The site sent the item in question to Northern and it was repaired and returned in less than twelve hours. allowing the site to continue manufacturing the product
Northern Industrial have given me excellent service from beginning to end.
Fast turn around when I have an issue and very good communication thoughout, particularly from Lee.
Would not hesitate to recommend
A big thank you to the NIE team for their dedication in repairing and getting our machine back into production. Very proffessional in attitude and commitment. I have used their services for many years and will continue to do so.
Helpful and fast professional service.
Lee went above and beyond to ensure that everything was handled swiftly and done right. Pleasure to work with.
Lee at NIE took our enquiry and followed it through to completion. Very happy, and glad to have used NIE. Will used again.
Steve
Oberon Performance Ltd
Outstanding customer service. Customer machine down and engineers worked late and then couriered the parts to site. Enabling the customers machine to be back up and running.
We have used Northern industrial for many years and have never been let down by them. Their customer facing part of the business is very friendly and helpful. The backroom technician are obviously highly skilled due to us sending them a few "museum pieces" which to date have always been returned in full working order.
Customer service was excellent. Lee was a great guy to reach out to to answer questions and help me with my purchase. Shipping speed was PHENOMENAL! I was expecting 2-3 weeks and received my item in less than a week! I highly recommend Northern Industrial and I know I will be back!
Northern Industrial is a refreshing business to work with. They actually care about customer service ! - imagine that !! Lee is
very, very thorough, A+ in follow through, accommodating, pleasant, no BS and is a true example of what companies need to get back to-- CUSTOMER SERVICE !
I would not think twice about contacting them again in the time
of need. Really enjoyed mu purchasing experience.
Most professional ebay seller I've encountered this decade. Very satisfied.
Great efficient company, would happily recommend.
I use NI whenever possible . Excellent knowledge and customer support across a range of different kit, whether it be repair or replacement .
I highly recommend them .
Northern Industrial has been a great vendor for our company. Their customer service is responsive, helpful and friendly. They have very competitive pricing and make delivery easy. We have not had any returns and the product quality is exceptional. I am very happy with the service. My contact has been a gentleman named Lee and he is very kind and exceptionally attentive to our company needs.
DC Drive upgrade on 1986 Single Facer. Opted for Turnkey on this task and NI didn't disappoint. They advised a model number of the New drive and designed the new control system pre task. The install went very smoothly and the attending engineer was knowledgeable and professional. Its reassuring there are specialists in this field locally, We will defiantly use NI again
Went above and beyond. As a first time customer, the whole setup and staff were very impressive from the outset.
I was very pleased and impressed on the service given by your Account Manager Candy Dewhurst who processed my enquiry right through to despatching it out on a next day service at a very competitive price.
Thank you once again and I will definitely use your services in the future.
Well Done!

Jonathan French
Director.
F&S Tube Manipulation Ltd
Used NI on a couple of occasions
Exactly how it should be done, ordering a part over the phone and speaking to someone who was polite and knew what they where talking about (not a call center) and the part arriving the very next day.
Happy to say our machine is up and running.
Will now use this company at all times ..
Northern Industrial is rated 4.89 based on 133 reviews