Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Mandy Eldred-Tyler
Nicholls Online 4 star review on 18th July 2016
Sheila Margaret Clark
More Photos & Videos
My first experience was excellent
Excellent online experience. Kept informed of delivery, item arrived on time. Wouldn't expect anything else from Nicholls.
I regularly buy Gant clothing as I know my sizes & styles that suit me and mainly because I like their clothing. However, the downside is it is on the expensive side. I mainly but when I get gift cards or at sale times. I was surprised to find Nicholls online offered the same shorts I was looking for at a much reduced price. I was worried about the genuine of the product. I received the shorts, in quick time, and can confirm these were 100% the real McCoy and I was delighted with the product. I would thoroughly recommend Nicholls Online and will have no hesitation in using them again. Great prices, great service and great product. Thank you!
Delivered on time and very very quick thankyou
Great and fast service even in this difficult time .
I liked the webpage etc. Unfortunately just before the order was dispatched, I was emailed to be told one item was out of stock. Might have been better if I hadn’t been able to purchase it if out of stock.
Easy to navigate site and delivers bang on time
Excellent service quality product going the extra mile in lockdown well done and thank you much appreciated
Ordered a Barbour cap excellent price and delivered on time
Would recommend this seller
Easy website to use, quick checkout, good email communication, goods arrived quickly and well packaged.
Lovely gift for my friend, very quick delivery. Will definitely order again.
Initially I was quite disappointed with not having the option of paying for a quicker delivery option as the gift I was buying was for a particularly important anniversary (which I explained in my emails) However due to the current circumstances it was understandable so I ordered anyway and knew the gift would be a little late. When it arrived it was the wrong bracelet, not only the wrong item but also cheaper than what I had paid which was very disappointing. I emailed and left a voicemail, and after calling a few times further I managed to speak to someone who I really don’t feel had great customer service skills, as when I was disappointed to hear it could take a week to receive a replacement I was then just told it was fine to go buy the item at another place I had found. I would have done this however I would have then had to wait until I could return the incorrect item before I could get my refund, as well as paying for the item elsewhere. I decided to wait for the replacement which did arrive very quickly and I was very appreciative of this and emailled my thanks. However I still have to inconvenience of having to return the wrong bracelet, when I’d rather avoid having to visit a post office at the moment, so I will have to return when able, within the extended returns period.
Easy to order, great choice. Delivery easy too despite virus restrictions. Would do again.
I found the website easy to use and the item of clothing i wanted was in stock and dispatched quickly. Although the item was lovely, it did not fit me in the way i wanted it to, so i used their easy returns system for a full refund.
Just bought a beautiful Joules top and dress.
Excellent service from Nicholls Online, parcel arrived beautifully folded and wrapped.
Absolutely delighted. Thank you so much (and thank you for being at work, I really appreciate it). Deirdre
It was easy to place my order and was kept informed about each stage of delivery. I was really pleased with the standard of packaging and the additional items for presentation included with the Clogau bracelet. I’m definately a happy customer.
Love this sweatshirt, very comfortable to wear and true to size. Delivery was on time. Great experience all round. Will be ordering from this company again in future.
I was very happy with my barbour jacket not wore it yet but look forward to when I do and happy with the efficient service
Excellent service.