Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Nicholls Online 5 star review on 11th June 2016
Donna Rees
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th April 2016
Kirsty Rodgers
Easy site to navigate. Found what I wanted quickly. Simple payment mechanism. Will use again.
Earrings were a gift for my daughter in law who received them promptly as promised and loved them. Thank you!
Arrived in good time. Well packaged. Good price. Very happy - thank you! Will order again.
Excellent service, prompt and efficient .
Excellent service, quick delivery and very pleased with item
This was the first time I’ve used Nicholls Online and I have to say the experience was first class. The item I bought was competitively priced, it was beautifully packaged and delivery was very quick. Overall I am very happy with the service I received and can highly recommend this company.
Very good
Excellent service, ordered a tee shirt for my husband and it arrived the following day. All nicely packaged and great produce. Great service will definitely use this website again
I ordered a ladies Barbour shirt a week or so ago, it arrived promptly, was well packaged, in lovely tissue paper. I am very happy with both the shirt and the service. Will definitely shop on line with you again.
Dawn
Excellent service swift delivery and great to find my favorite Danish brand on line in the UK.
My sandals arrived quickly and were nicely packaged. The price was good too. Very pleased.
Brilliant service as always, I have used Nicholls to purchase gifts on several occasions and I have always been really pleased with the choice of products available and timely delivery.
My order arrived very promptly and at a competitive price. Highly recommend
Very pleased with our ewe lamb.
Excellent service very impressed.
I spent ages looking for a Barbour jacket. Nicholls had the jacket I had been looking for, and sent it out very quickly.
The item arrived very quickly, was a very good price and just what I wanted.
Garment arrived quickly . It was gorgeous and just as described online . No postage charges was a plus
beautiful Jewelry at a great price compared to actual brand shops. I recently bought a Clogau bracelet for £13 cheaper than it was on their own website. Came all packaged the same with all details bag box and warranty and authenticity. Quick service and will be shopping online here again!
Highly Recommend!
I am very pleased, my sweater was very quickly dispatched and was carefully packed.. Description colour style and size are as described.
Very pleased to discover Nicholls on line. Had seen a dress and cardigan in a town store then discovered that I could get them much cheaper at Nicholls. Will definitely use them again. My only slight criticism is the length of time it took to be dispatched but my items were beautifully wrapped in soft tissue paper - very nice touch.
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,570 reviews