Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Alan Cain
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 4th October 2016
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th September 2016
Emma Jones
Excellent, speedy service , and discount offers .
Happy with delivery happy with product happy with 5% discount code provided. Will definitely order from them again.
Lovely boots, great price, arrived quickly, I love them ❤
Came across Nicholls Online quite by accident when searching for a particular Barbour Jacket. Very easy to order online and very quick delivery. Would not hesitate in ordering from Nicholls in the future. Excellent
Great service throughout and the necklace is lovely for my goddaughters 21st. Would definitely use the website again as great prices as well.
Easy to use website, item arrived quickly and packed nicely.
Excellent. Very prompt delivery,ivery
Excellent service. Helpful staff for exchange and return.
I was very pleased with the clogau bracelet ordered for a birthday present. Unfortunately the clogau gift bag and cleaning cloth was not delivered with the package as described on line. I was disappointed by this as it is for a 60th birthday gift. However after a telephone call I'm pleased to say this was sorted by return of post. Thd lady was most apologetic . I would recommend and will purchase again
Excellent service all round.
I would happily rate the service provided by Nicholls Online as 5star - when purchasing a Barbour jacket I had queries regarding size of the garment and sleeve length My query was dealt with quickly and most helpfully. I made the purchase and am delighted with the fit and the item was supplied at an excellent price.
Excellent service. I bought a Barbour sweater. It was cheaper than buying from Barbour directly, was in stock and arrived more quickly. What more could I ask?
Very quick and good service Thank you your jewellery is amazing😀
Great service well packaged fast delivery
Product exactly as described, delivered in good time at a competitive price Will definitely use you again Thank you
Quick dispatch and delivery with tracking to check status. Item as expected for Barbour and a decent price.
I was thrilled with the coat I ordered. It was quick delivery and was packaged superbly. Very pleased
Excellent service.
Waw! I was amazed at the super quick delivery. I was also delighted to have a package so beautifully packed and of course very happy with the item. Highly recommended.
Fabulous shop Fabulous staff, even the office staff , go way beyond in every way. To help you. I ordered a jacket on Thursday 👍it was delivered to me on the Saturday, great service, can’t wait to get back in to the shop.
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 2,747 reviews