Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Alan Cain
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 4th October 2016
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th September 2016
Emma Jones
Great pricing for a nice product. The free gift wrapping was excellent and I would happily come back to Nicholls online again as was very impressed. Thank you. Phill
Everything thing was spot on would use Nichols again very quick service thank you
Very satisfied with my purchases, the website is very easy to browse through and once I purchased my items I was kept informed very well by emails and delivery was very quick. All in all very please from start to finish.
Ordering was straightforward. Staff were helpful. Item arrived when they said it would. Happy with purchase.
Easy to navigate the website, easy ordering, fast delivery and beautifully packaged. I am very happy with the items I ordered and happy to recommend to others. This was my first purchase - I would have no hesitation in using the excellent service again.
I have shopped at Nicholls Crickhowell since I was a child- in the days when horse feed was sold from the back of the store ! I ordered goods online because of the pandemic. My Barbour boots arrived in the post quickly and beautifully gift wrapped. Thank you.
Hadn't bought from nicholls online before saw a lovely little make a wish joma bracelet.. bought it for a friend ..she loved it 😊 was easy to order and quick delivery
Excellent service. Easy to use website and great communication. Ordered 2 Charlie bears and both arrived quickly and extremely well packaged. I was sent photos of the bears to be able to choose. Would definitely order from Nichols online again.
The web site is easy to manoeuvre , with loads of great choices . It is a great reflection and addition to Nichols the store a gem which brightens up Abergavenny and indeed Crickhowell and Brecon . Well done Nicholls.
Excellent service. Goods were perfect and arrived promptly.
Fantastic quick service and item arrived carefully wrapped in tissue.
Ease of ordering and very prompt delivery. Very pleased with my order
I love my new parajumpers jacket, the colour and fabric are beautiful. Glad I went with a large as I am a size 12 and it fits perfect with a little room for a sweatshirt. Quick delivery and the wrapping was a nice touch, as my jacket was a birthday present. I am delighted 10/10
Excellent service! Answered my queries right away and went off to measure a bracelet for me. I found a swarovski bracelet for my daughters birthday that was sold out elsewhere and it was cheaper too! The bracelet came in its swarovski box, wrapped in bespoke tissue paper and a Nicholls Bag that tied with a gold ribbon. Don't hesitate to use this company I certainly will again!
There’s a great online selection of shoes and boots but I was looking for something specific which I found at an amazing price. The boots arrived quickly and the package was lovingly wrapped. Fantastic service!
Fantastic service online. Correspondence was spot on and my order arrived the following day. I would definitely shop with them again.
Nicholls had a discontinued Jellycat comforter that was out of stock everywhere! Very quick despatch and it was beautifully wrapped in tissue paper.
Recently purchased a gift for a friend. Website was easy to navigate, item was wrapped neatly and delivered within 2 days.
Efficient service and product as described
Excellent service with super fast delivery. The quality and price superb
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 2,747 reviews