Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Mandy Eldred-Tyler
Nicholls Online 4 star review on 18th July 2016
Sheila Margaret Clark
More Photos & Videos
First class service, prompt reply to my query, and goods arrived on time
Excellent service as usual from nicholls
Great product and bigger than I'd realised - which is a good thing!
Great and easy to order with, parcel delivered within a couple of days, and emails off Nichols to update me on my order when posted etc.
Just like shopping in the shop, thank you 😊
Fast postage and easy returns process!!
Good prices, quick delivery and easy returns
Ordered a beautiful locket and it was delivered in 3 days (ordered at weekend) and it was exactly as described. Overall I’m happy with the experience. The only thing I didn’t like that was that the delivery stated 48hr Tracked (which it was) but the dispatch email never included the Royal Mail tracking number. I had to email the online store and ask for it. They did however respond fast and give me the correct tracking number.
Easy to order, prompt delivery and I loved my Barbour jacket!
Excellent service and the product I ordered was as described. I would definitely order with them again
very quick and efficient service very happy would shop again
I have been a customer of Nicholls in Abergavenny and Crickhowell on a number of occasions in the past and decided to use the online service to buy a birthday present earlier this month. The online catalogue was comprehensive and I was soon able to purchase my choice of item. Two days later the item was delivered to my address! I was certainly pleased with this and would consider using the service again though I will continue to enjoy visiting the shops beforehand to choose from the available stock.
Thank you.
Very pleased with purchase. Excellent and efficient service
Very pleased with the cerise Jenna dress I ordered, super quality material.
Wide range of products, Efficient service, Quick delivery. What more could you need?
Really good service, item was exactly as described and delivered in a couple of days.
I purchased a beautiful Swarovski necklace and everything went smoothly, with no issues. Item arrived within 48 hours!
Fast service, good size guide info. Item as described. Very happy with product. Will use this company again. Thanks.
Amazing service, well wrapped and fast and secure delivery, love clogau jewellery and cheaper too !
Excellent service, tracked with post office- arrived in time for birthday. Items were all lovely, and well wrapped. Customer service very friendly- would definitely order again. Thank you.
Amazing business! Cheaper than other sites, super fast delivery! Really impressed would highly recommend :)
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,470 reviews