Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th July 2016
Mandy Eldred-Tyler
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 11th June 2016
Donna Rees
Very pleased with jacket also the service received jacket in time for Xmas .
Lovely jacket which arrived promptly and was well packaged.
Purchased a beautiful clogau necklace. Nichols has always had great customer service. Purchased many things and keep going back.
Ordered a couple of days before Christmas and arrived Christmas eve. Packaged well and in brilliant condition.
Very pleased
I love Nicholls stores but having now ordered quite a few items on line this xmas and spoken to the online staff, I can honestly say the service has been wonderful.
Really impressed with the whole order process
Ordering was simple and the goods were with me the next day. Excellent service.
Staff on phone very helpful and knowledgeable for my order dealt with quickly and efficiently
Bought a Barbour jersey which was priced cheaper than anywhere else on the internet. Having paid for standard postage, it was delivered to NE Scotland within 24 hours. Excellent service thank you.
Order arrived quickly and really well wrapped, pleased with purchase
Quick delivery lovely boots!
Exactly as described and arrived super quickly! Great value (cheaper than Joules website) and great seller.
Purchased a scarf as a gift for Christmas. Unfortunately the security tag was still attached. Now have to take it to a local supermarket to have it removed
Good value, prompt service
Gorgeous jacket, even nicer than expected, beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. Speedy delivery
Very prompt delivery and beautifully wrapped. Very pleased with my new Joules slippers, thank you! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Quick delivery response and happy with my purchase, thank you
Lovely star, quick to deliver, perfect service ! Chuffed to bits with our Ewemoo’s Charlie and Winston! I want another to join our flock
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 26th December 2020
nice one i like this
Absolutely perfect from start to finish. I stumbled across the web site by accident and I'm so glad I did. I had been looking for these particular wellies for quite some time without any luck. I ordered them as soon as I saw them and within 48 hours the were with me. Well packaged and perfect in every way. Will definitely use this company again. Thank you.
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,646 reviews