Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Great range of products at fab prices. Speedy free delivery too! Wish I’d found it sooner!
Excellent products, fast service and delivery.
Service & prices excellent, free postage & goods arrived within 3 days. Thankyou
Managed to get a couple of colours that I’ve been struggling to reorder from the wholesalers! Nicely packaged and arrived quickly.
Excellent service, ordered 4new CND colours on a Wednesday evening and they were delivered on the Friday. Very efficient, I highly recommend this company
I haven't as yet used them, arrived yesterday, as stated. Well packaged, all as should be. Good company to use.
Product available at prompt delivery
Quick and efficient and I received what I ordered

Best wishes
Maggi
Brilliant Service and goods arrived very quickly, my only gripe is I ordered some polish and thought it was metallic and its not it would be nice in the description for it say if it is or not.
Received my product so promptly. Great choice of colours, thank you.
Fantastic my order arrived in 48 hrs of placing my order. Excellent prices too. Thankyou
Great service friendly when needed to contact them. Fast delivery
They are so efficient. I ordered on Friday and it came on Monday. They also have a good range of products.
First class service
Extremely prompt delivery
Fast efficient service
Always very prompt with processing orders and getting product to my door! Fantastic service
Great selection, I mainly buy the CND Shellac and they have all the colours I need. Quick delivery and well packaged!
Fast delivery and great varnish at great prices. It was my first time using Nicely Polished and I will definitely be returning. I can’t recommend them enough.
Very happy - great product at a great price - quick delivery - all good!
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,340 reviews