Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
I have not yet received the products
Don't know what the product is like as ordered for a gift for someone . I did think the box was too big though, could be half the size and maybe without the cutout at the front. Delivery as expected.

We are a small family business and I would like to address the issue you had.

As we mention on all CND Shellac pages the plastic insert that the bottle sits in we do not send out. If we were to send this out the package would not be able to travel as large letter and would have to go as a Parcel which is over double the price for shipping and would mean the product going up by at least £2. Some people would not mind paying it, but the majority would rather not have the small plastic insert and have the reduction.

NP
Product is very professional love the colour certainly recommend
have not received yet
Hi Jen
Are you closing down your sale of CND shellac?
It arrived quickly
Thank you for your a great service.
It didn't make me happy
That a replacement was sent when the first polish arrived faulty.
Customer complained about a faulty bottle. We responded by sending a replacement bottle on the same day.
Not 100% authentic like adverises but you get what you pay for
Hello, I am truly sorry that you are not happy with your CND Kanga File but I can assure you that this file as well as the rest of my stock are authentic goods as advertised. Can I ask why you think it is not genuine? I am also very happy to provide a photo of the official packaging from CND for these files as evidence. Also as advertised I am happy to accept a return if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Nicely Polished
Cannot rate the service as I have not yet received the goods that I have ordered.
Thanks
Sam
Hello, I can confirm that you placed your order on Sunday March 6 at 22:44 PM and your order was despatched the following morning, Mionday at 9:45AM. You selected the free 2nd Class delivery with Royal Mail which is estimated to arrive in 3-5 business days. It is only Thursday morning (3 business days from the time you placed your order). I would expect that your polish will arrive in due course. I am sorry if you are disappointed with this service but we could not have proceessed your order any faster. Kindest regards, Jennifer
Not received yet.
More expensive than other sites.
I should have shipped around.
Delivery poor too.
Hello, I can confirm that you placed your order on Friday Feb 26 at 10:53 AM and your order was despatched at 12:02 PM. You selected the free 2nd Class delivery with Royal Mail which is estimated to arrive in 3-5 business days. It is only Tuesday morning (2 full business days from the time you placed your order). I would expect that your polish will arrive in due course. I am sorry if you are disappointed with this service but we could not have proceessed your order any faster. At Nicely Polished we also price our products very competively. CND Vinylux RRP is £9.99 but we sell it for £6.75 which is the best we can do I'm afraid. Kindest regards, Jennifer Nicely Polished
Shipping takes way too long!
Unfortunately, you placed your order when our shop was closed for annual holiday. There was a banner across our site and on the checkout indicating that we were closed and any purchases would only be dispatched upon our return which was a week after you had placed your order. As promised your order was dispatched immediately upon our reopening. In general all order are dispatched within a 24hr period of the order being placed. You will find that most of our customers graciously leave us positive feedback and comment frequently just how quick they receive their orders.
Product was great and quick delivery, however, I did have a voucher that they had sent me with my last order but it wouldn't work. I emailed them about it with a photo of the voucher but never heard back so I felt a bit cheated and ordered elsewhere next time.
Communication was excellent, kit for fingerprints etc sent out promptly with nice, clear Instructions. I received emails with progress and actually got the cufflinks a few days early as I wanted to give them to my husband on the weekend which was brilliant.

Although I'd rate the service and communication very highly, sadly I felt the product was a bit of a let down.

For £149 I was expecting the quality to be better. The links felt very light and cheap. The packaging was also a bit naff. I asked a friend how much she thought they were/would pay and she said no more than £40. Ouch!!

Hubby was very touched by the gift and the fact that it has our little ones tootsies on them and I guess that's what I've paid for.

I suppose my expectations were based around price so that's probably why I felt very disappointed but ultimately I got what it said on the tin.

Jo
This review is for a product that we do not sell. Obviously she has mistaking the name of the shop she puchased the cufflinks from. We sell nail art supplies only.
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,365 reviews