Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
I ordered two bottles of nail varnish. Only one received.
No response as yet from you on how you will rectify. Please advise
Linda Comber
Hi, this has all been dealt with over email. You sent an email and only gave us 2 hours to reply before a 1 star review. Because of lockdown again orders and questions have doubled and as such we are not able to reply instantly. We have asked you if you are now happy but have had no reply.

Kind regards

NP
The colour does not look at all like the photo its much more brighter and i hate it, on the website also the quality is real bad
Hi, thank you for taking the time to write a review. I have looked into this for you and I can see the image we have on the website is identical give or take camera lighting and nail preparation to all the other images of the Shellac which you can find on Instagram, Google search, facebook etc. We have sold over 200 bottles of this colour and this is the first complaint we have heard of. Had you of called or emailed you could have spoken to our in house nail technician who would have gone through how you have done your nails and tried to figure why you have not got the result that our other customers have.

We have tried to reach out personally but the number given does not appear to be correct. If you would like to call and discuss this in more detail we would be delighted to help you.

Have a lovely day and stay safe.

NP
As yet I have not received my purchase.
Hi Robert,

We have tried privately to ask you to amend your review but you have not replied to our emails. You ordered at 00:21 on the 20th of May, this was despatched on the same day via your chosen delivery method and was signed for on the 26th of May. I have apologised that this has taken a day or two longer than usual and have shown you the Royal Mail tracking information that shows you we have done everything we could have to get your item to you as fast as possible. At the moment due to Covid, Royal Mail are taking longer and we display this at the top of our website.

We could not have done anything more.
I received the vanish really quickly and applied it the same evening but an hour later it still hadn't dried so I ended up having to remove it all, I tried again the following day and the same happened, I am really disappointed. Do you think this a faulty batch?
Nothing received !
Has not arrived
Still haven’t received my package
Hi Louise, We received your order however the courier requires a telephone number which you did not provide. We emailed requesting this information but did not hear back from you until now which is why you have not received your order. THank you for procviding this information. We will send your order out in todays post. Kindest regards, Jennifer
I think this product is fake or at least watered down. Required about 5 coats to get any coverage and even then it was patchy! Really disappointed.
I received the wrong item (you sent me shellac instead of vinylux). I had paid extra for quick delivery as I needed this item for the weekend. I wrote to you on Friday 3 November to complain and thus far (6 days later) I have received no response. Very disappointing service.
Poor customer service to post products out of their packaging to save on postage
Hello,
I am sorry you are not happy with our service. As stated on our website all Shellac orders of 1-5 bottles will be sent flat packed to keep the costs down on postage otherwise we would have to increase our prices. Generally our customers like this as they do not like to pay a higher price just for packaging. We also give the option to leave the polishes in their original packaging if preferred by selecting next day delivery. Kindest regards, Jennifer
I paid for next day delivery on a Wednesday evening so my parcel arrived on Friday in time for a wedding on the Saturday morning. I asked for it to be delivered to a local shop so I would definitely have it in time. It arrived eventually on the Saturday too late for the wedding after phone calls and emails to dpd to try to get it in time. It had been wrongly marked for delivery to my home and although that is less than a mile from the shop they decided to keep it until the next day to change the delivery address? Nail Polish is great, but it didn't make it to the wedding
Hi Arabella,
I am really sorry to hear that your polish did not arrive in time. I however did send it to the address that you indicated on your order. Unfortunately I have no control over the DPD service but I do know that if you change the delivery address they have to relabel it and this will delay the delivery time. Hope you enjoyed the wedding nonetheless. Kindest regards, Jennifer
Not impressed with product. Bought this CND top coat off you before and it was great. This purchase was to replace my old bottle as I have nearly finished it. The consistency of this new bottle is literally like water!! It's almost impossible to get product on the brush without it dripping off straight away. Not at all the consistency it was and should be. Not polish like! Nothing like my last bottle of exact same product! Not buying from you again based on this experience.
Hello I am really sorry that you are not happy with your purchase. I have checked back through your many orders over the past two years and see that you purchased this product just about 2 years ago. Once a nail varnish is opened it begins to evaporate and over time the polish will become thicker.I am just wondering if you are now comparing this new bottle which will be less viscous compared to your last bottle due to being brand new. If this is not the case then as always I am happy to accept a return and would provide a refund as I always aim to provide exceptional customer service and top quality products. I am also sorry you did not feel like contacting me to discuss this so that I had an opportunity to rectify any problems prior to leaving this review especially when you must have been happy with your last 15 orders.
Product itself is fine but very sarcastic "customer service" Happy new year to you too! Will be sure to thoroughly read your T&C before giving my opinion again, thanks for the tip!
Hello Sophie, I have looked into your order and you placed your order on Dec 28, 2015 which was a bank holiday. As stated on our website we do not post out on bank holidays thus all orders would be processed on the next business day which was Dec 29th, 2015 in this case. I see that your order was delivered and signed for on Dec 30, 2015 the next business day as expected. I can only assume you did not reald our shipping policy prior to placing your order. We do try very hard to meet all expectations and provide excelllent customer service.
Happy New Year!
Jennifer
Bad! Iv been charged twice for this item for some reason and estimated delivery was nearly 5 days ago and iv still not received it?
We are truly sorry that your polish has not yet been delivered. I can assure you that we despatched it the same day that you placed your order as usual. It was sent with Royal Mail first class which usually delivers within a couple of days but unfortunately is not guaranteed and clearly there has been a delay. It has come to my attention that last monday Preston depot was experiencing issues and they assure me that all orders should be delivered this week if not already.

You say that you have been charged twice - but we only have record of one transaction through ebay and paypal. We have no way of charging someone a second time or taking monies from people's Paypal account. May I suggest you speak to PayPal about the status of your account.

I also notice that you have ordered from us 3 times previously, As I have not heard from you previously I can only assume that you were happy with our products and service which would explain the multiple purchases. Can I ask why you didn't contact us with your query rather than simply leaving negative feedback on our website? As part of our customer service we do try to rectify any problems promptly. We received all of your queries and feedback over the weekend when we are not in the office and could not respond. I am now here first thing on Monday morning dealing with your query as promptly as I can.
I ordered my product on 11th December and paid extra for next day delivery. The terms of the delivery were not honoured and I only received the product yesterday (14th December 2014), some three days later. I contacted the seller earlier today requesting a refund of the delivery charge and was informed that she would contact the courier and that a refund would only be made if she received a rebate from the courier herself. I was also subject to criticism for leaving an earlier negative review about this matter. This is totally unacceptable service bearing in mind the seller is in breach of the contract. Having encountered similar issues with other retailers the delivery charge has always been refunded as a matter of course. My dispute currently remains unresolved and I have been informed by the seller to contact my local trading standards office. I shall not be purchasing from this company again.
Customers parcel was despatched immediately via the service she requested during a very busy time of year for all the courier service providers in the UK. Her parcel arrive late because the chosen courier service was overwhelmed by orders during the black Friday period. Instead of contacting us reasonably explaining her dissatisfaction she subjected us to a bad review even though we sent the item within 90 minutes of her placing the order and then in a rather unfriendly manner demanded shipping money back. We are not a large corporation, we are a family company and we will not be bullied by unreasonable customers. In this case we will give the customer a refund has soon has the matter is settled with the courier service.
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,365 reviews