Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
First time of ordering. Came very quickly, all correct, really pleased
Ordering was easy, delivered on time, great products at a great price, would certainly recommend.
Great range of products at fab prices. Speedy free delivery too! Wish I’d found it sooner!
Excellent service, ordered 4new CND colours on a Wednesday evening and they were delivered on the Friday. Very efficient, I highly recommend this company
Received my product so promptly. Great choice of colours, thank you.
Great service friendly when needed to contact them. Fast delivery
Free delivery
Fast service
All good will be using again
Delays are amazing. I received my first order to Paris just 3 days after purchasing. Even if everything was well packed, they sent a bottle of cuticle oil as a gift, which arrived broken, and oil all over the package and polishes (but they were all OK after I washed the bottles) , but they reacted quickly, apologized for the inconvenient, and promised to send 2 small gifts as replacement. I'm impressed by their professionalism. I deeply recommend.
Great product and exceptional customer service!
Nicely Polished 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Good price, received quickly.
Fantastic website, quick postage with compact well organised packaging. Out of stock items on the website are quickly replenished, so not long to wait. Lovely little sweet inside and a free cuticle oil when spending over £50. Genuine CND shellac so will definitely be ordering from them again in the future. Very pleased with this company. Only thing to make it even better would be special discounts.
Great service. Website was easy to use and my products were delivered in a couple of days
Hi Vicky,

Thank you for such great feedback!

NP
I love this company, I have been using them for a couple years for buying shellac products. Everything is always on time and the last order I placed came with a bag of haribo in it. They always go the extra mile to make me feel like a valued customer. Thanks for the excellent customer service.
Was cautious at first to use nicely polished as I had never heard of them before and was concerned about it being 100% authentic. HOWEVER, they are 100% authentic, very responsive to e-mails, quick delivery and products are brilliant for an amazing price. I will never use Sally's or any other wholesaler again for Gelish colours.
This was my first order with Nicely Polished and I am very pleased with prices and prompt service. I will definitely use this company again.
Fantastic customer service, fast delivery, will definitely use them again and would definitely recommend them.
Fantastic service, very prompt delivery. Will definitely be using again!
Excellent service ordered Sunday night paid £1.50 postage as needed it a bit quicker then the free postage service offered which is still excellent Arrived Tuesday perfect. Beautiful colours too will definitely be using nicely polished again Thankyou
I ordered my nail polish at about 15:00hrs and it arrived the next day - I wasn't expecting it for days!
Very quick delivery well packaged, and love all my products :)
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,365 reviews