Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in Carnforth, Lancashire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

2 Stanley Street

How would you rate Nicely Polished ?

Maryna Ivashchenko
Maryna Ivashchenko
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery , quality products ! Thanks"
"Ordered two nail polishes and they arrived, perfectly packed and before the expected delivery time. Will definitely be using this company again. The picture if of "Seal The Deal" which is lovely."
Katrina Jones
Katrina Jones
Verified Buyer
"This was my first order and definitely not my last. The colours are perfect and I paid for next day delivery which arrived within the time I was told."
Sandra Chivers
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service ordered Sunday night paid £1.50 postage as needed it a bit quicker then the free postage service offered which is still excellent Arrived Tuesday perfect. Beautiful colours too will definitely be using nicely polished again Thankyou"
"I ordered my nail polish at about 15:00hrs and it arrived the next day - I wasn't expecting it for days!"
Natasha Boyle
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery well packaged, and love all my products :)"
Elaine Eastwood
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery, very good value for money, thank you"
Katie Chadderton
Verified Buyer
"Great to find a company that doesn't charge excessive p&p. will definitely be purchasing again."
ROSALYN RANKINE
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant arrived the next day! very impressed will use again."
Kelly Ireland
"Always great thanks"
Julie Wheat
Verified Buyer
"They have all the latest colours and their delivery was superfast. Will be happy to purchase from you again."
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 1,811 reviews