Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy

Maryna Ivashchenko
"Quick delivery , quality products ! Thanks"
"Ordered two nail polishes and they arrived, perfectly packed and before the expected delivery time. Will definitely be using this company again. The picture if of "Seal The Deal" which is lovely."
Katrina Jones
"This was my first order and definitely not my last. The colours are perfect and I paid for next day delivery which arrived within the time I was told."
"Was cautious at first to use nicely polished as I had never heard of them before and was concerned about it being 100% authentic. HOWEVER, they are 100% authentic, very responsive to e-mails, quick delivery and products are brilliant for an amazing price. I will never use Sally's or any other wholesaler again for Gelish colours."
"This was my first order with Nicely Polished and I am very pleased with prices and prompt service. I will definitely use this company again."
"Fantastic customer service, fast delivery, will definitely use them again and would definitely recommend them."
"Fantastic service, very prompt delivery. Will definitely be using again!"
"Excellent service ordered Sunday night paid £1.50 postage as needed it a bit quicker then the free postage service offered which is still excellent Arrived Tuesday perfect. Beautiful colours too will definitely be using nicely polished again Thankyou"
"I ordered my nail polish at about 15:00hrs and it arrived the next day - I wasn't expecting it for days!"
"Very quick delivery well packaged, and love all my products :)"
"Speedy delivery, very good value for money, thank you"
"Great to find a company that doesn't charge excessive p&p. will definitely be purchasing again."
"Absolutely brilliant arrived the next day! very impressed will use again."
"Always great thanks"
"They have all the latest colours and their delivery was superfast. Will be happy to purchase from you again."
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 1,962 reviews