Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Top quality products and fast delivery! Always use nicely polished
Great service and prices, arrived within couple of days
Great products Fast delivery and very good prices. Happy customer
Great range of products and very fast delivery. Really great service :)
Very quick efficient service and when I had a query about the product I also received a quick and helpful response from a charming gentleman.
I have ordered twice from Nicely Polished and got my order within 3 days of my order! From the UK - Austria I can’t thank them enough. Also, when emailing to enquire they get back to me within a few hours or the next working day. They have been great and I don’t think I would go anywhere else. Also the packaging it came in was all bubble wrapped in a spacious box, it was very secure with no damages. They have me a tick list of everything I ordered and they also gave me a free cuticle oil and some sweets !! So so nice !!!
Easy to use website and items were dispatched and delivered very quickly. Will definitely be using Nicely Polished again. Thank you
Very happy with on line purchasing. Quick delivery. Reasonable prices. Will use again. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
It was my first time using 'Nicely Polished' - and there's a great choice, my purchase was swiftly despatched.
Prompt delivery and good product.
Fast delivery.
Good price and prompt delivery
Great choice and extremely efficient service
Fast delivery, professional & quality products!
Always quick service and my go-to for nail products!
Excellent, speedy service. Would recommend to everyone and will definitely order again. First class in every way.
Very efficient service, goods arrived well packaged & pleased with items, gel colours were as described.
I ordered some stamping plates and stamper, came very quickly and was exactly what I wanted, definitely would order again
Excellent service. Kept updated about my order’s progress. Arrived quickly.
Always a great service and items delivered the next day even during lockdown!
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,366 reviews