Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
First class service
Extremely prompt delivery
Fast efficient service
Always very prompt with processing orders and getting product to my door! Fantastic service
Great selection, I mainly buy the CND Shellac and they have all the colours I need. Quick delivery and well packaged!
Fast delivery and great varnish at great prices. It was my first time using Nicely Polished and I will definitely be returning. I can’t recommend them enough.
Very happy - great product at a great price - quick delivery - all good!
Great company - great selection of products and quick delivery time
I’ve ordered my shellac gel colours from multiple sites before and it has been such a long process to be able to buy them. This website was so quick and easy. They had so many colours available which helps me add to my collection. Delivery was super quick and they are very secure in their packaging. This will now be my go to website when I need to top up!
Good range, plenty choice, great price and speedy delivery.!
Excellent service and good pricing.
Fast delivery
Good quality product
Genuine products and fast delivery
Wanted some of the CND weekly polishes and came across this site. You really can’t beat the price and the range of colours is really good.
Products are well priced and order arrived quicker than expected. I would buy again from them. Thanks.
Always rely on swift delivery of great products and if anything ever is to be questioned,super customer service!
Order was despatched in a timely manner once again. Great selection of products.
Very happy with products and service, will be my preference when re orderin definately
Very quick service and excellent communication from the team at Nicely polished - would definitely recommend.
Website easy to navigate and prompt delivery of item.
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,371 reviews