Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Products arrived on time, nicely packaged.
Great company! Fast delivery, very pleased!
Fantastic service always.
We’re happy with my CND polishes
Arrived quickly, on time and well packaged. Colour of polish was as described. Very pleased with purchase.
Ordered, posted, delivered, all fine
This is my 3rd purchase from nicely polished and as previously they are a great company. Highly recommend using them. Goods as expected and well packaged, arrive before or on time. Staff are always very helpful if I’ve contacted them.
Excellent, great product and colours very quick delivery thank you
Free delivery
Fast service
All good will be using again
Great service and speedy delivery. You can trust you are getting genuine products which for me was really important as I have had a few fakes. Also if a product is out of stock they let you know when it’s available again. Highly recommend.
Really happy with my purchases. Would order again. Thank you!
Excellent service and good quality products
Extremely happy with my first purchase from Nicely Polished. I was very lucky to buy the last item before it was listed as out of stock.
The item is of great quality & the nails look absolutely stunning! Grateful for the fast free delivery service which was another positive on top of everything! I will definitely be back to shop for more items in the near future. Thank you very much!
Excellent service and goods. Polish was delivered within 3 days and packed carefully. Very pleased.
Ordered a CND Shellac eith next day delivery. Arrived on schedule. Communication was clear and concise too. Would definitely use again.
I was very impressed how it was to order and updates on my order. Once received I am very pleased OPI gel. Will definitely order again
Service, speed and everything was great. The actual product I received for some reason doesn’t work with my gel lamp... all my other opi gels work, but this one doesn’t. So a little disappointed with that..
Very good service. Quick delivery. Email you when a item is back in stock.
Easy to use site and fast delivery - thank you!
Thank you for your quick delivery and communications were good.
I love this colour and you were the only place I could find it. So I am happy!
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,340 reviews