The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The National Hospitality Academy
Read The  National Hospitality Academy Reviews

About The National Hospitality Academy:

We provide the only exam platform in the UK which allows you to sit your Personal Licence course and exam at home.
We also provide hospitality businesses from pubs, bars, cafe’s and restaurants to hotels and football stadia, and who carry from 2 staff to 50000 staff, with their own online multi-functional Learning Management Platform and open access to our entire library of certificated courses. The platform has full management and reporting capabilities, a course building tool and communication features for complete company engagement.

02035442211

mark@mjrmorgan.co.uk

6th Floor
Alexander House
Alexander Way
Swansea
SA1 5ED

Tell us how The National Hospitality Academy made you happy
Excellent service throughout from start to finish. The modules were simple and easy to use. Jamie Bowden was really helpful talking me through the exam setup and making sure I knew exactly what to do. Brilliant service!
Excellent, James and Mark were a great help! Would highly recommend
Super easy set up , great support, good comms
James Bowden was fantastic, he was very friendly and made everything very clear and easy to understand. could not of gone any smoother thanks again James top bloke.
Everything went really smoothly. Great help thank you
Very friendly and made me comfortable before the exam, Thank you!
The National Hospitality Academy were amazing at helping me to get my personal licence exam sorted. I had unlimited access to the e-learning course and could take the mock exam multiple times until I felt fully prepared to take the exam. My personal invigilator was really friendly and helpful and made the process simple and not scary at all. It is also the best price I have found for what it offers.
Great training material, very easy to work with. good exam saves sitting in a boring classroom for the day, will recommended your service to toher
Really helpful team with excellent interaction throughout. Very professional. Highly recommend
Easy access on the system, course work was laid out well
Very efficient service and great training. The learning material was excellent and the ability to do the exam online within a couple of days was fantastic. Highly recommended.
Excellent, professional, easy to understand and extremely helpful
Very clear in all the information
From my initial inquiry some months ago the team have been supportive with me as i don't work in the industry but plan to in the future, the hand books and mock exams helped and right up to making the decision to take the exam the team kept in touch to see if i needed any support before the exam, taking the exam was easier than i thought.and there was nothing to worry about and i would and have recommended others to the National Hospitality Academy.
Great communication and service particularly mark
Excellent team so helpful and very professional people
I would highly recommend this course and exam. Training textbook was very good and helped me to learn quicker and test was user friendly and very professional. Because it was online exam it worked great at this covid-19 lockdown.
I had a great experience with this company, the communication has been excellent and the process was smooth and efficient. I would definitely use this service aagain.
Very informative and friendly. All information easy to understand . Exam easy to set up .Very happy and would definitely use again.
Brilliant, efficient service. Super easy to use. Much better than having to go on a course all day! Very informative and mocks ready to take to see if you’re ready to sit the exam.
The National Hospitality Academy is rated 4.97 based on 152 reviews