Your Next Move Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Next Move
"I had a complex situation to deal with and I was lucky to have Vanessa helping me through it. She has in-depth knowledge of the property market, professional to deal with, quick to respond and always follows through. She always answered my calls and emails, even when she was away on leave.........that's commitment."
"Fantastic, professional and efficient service from Alex and the team throughout the sale of my property. I was very happy with the service and communication from the team."
"I can't thank Your Next Move enough. I had my property on the market for 8 months with no interest, so looked online for a property buyer expecting to take a hit. I chose to sell to them directly and I think I have probably ended up more than I would've done leaving it on the market, reducing it every few weeks. Gives me great relief that I don't have the stress of trying to sell anymore. If you are tired of your estate agent, try Your Next Move."
"Throughout the process of selling our house, we found the Your Next Move to be unfailingly courteous, supportive and hard working. They made us feel that we were the only clients on their books. During the roller coaster ride they were positive and encouraging, and when we sold our property to them they joined in with our celebrations. A delightful team to work with."
"Really appreciated the excellent services provided by the company. Especially this is my first time selling a property, Your Next Move has provided excellent support, guidance and valuable solutions to assist me to complete the sale"
"Alex dealt with the difficult purchase of our flat with professionalism and integrity throughout. We were happy with all the staff involved and would recommend Your Next Move as a leading property buyer - well done, we got there in the end."
"According to our local estate agents we had a hard to sell property because of its condition. Thankfully Vanessa’s total dedication, exceeded all our expectations and was able to complete on our sale, giving us an offer that we were happy with. Thank you to the entire team who made it possible."
"Expert service and lovey to deal with."
"An outstanding company that goes above and beyond."
"Thank you to the team for enabling the smooth sale of our property. At all times you delivered a highly professional service and guided the sale process to a very satisfactory conclusion. We would certainly recommend you to family and friends as a first choice business."
"Good service - we were very happy with the outcome"
"Alex was on top of communications between all parties, ensuring the process went as smoothly and quickly as possible for us. We very much appreciate the attention to detail and proactiveness - highly recommend!"
"We cannot thank the staff enough for their generous help and time. After being let down by unrealistic estimations by estate agents and almost being left homeless, it was extremely refreshing to work with Your Next Move who went above and beyond to buy our property in less than two weeks."
"Quick & Straightforward - I got exactly what I was looking for, quick responses, with simple clear answers which made my decision to go with Your Nxt Move an easy and enjoyable experience. Highly recommended"
"Your Next Move carried me through a difficult time. I’d lost one sale when the prospective buyer failed to sell their own property and then had false hope within a matter of weeks when another buyer was unable to raise the appropriate level of finance. Adam came on board with unfailing buoyancy and his encouragement helped keep my morale high: no mean feat at a time of a cooling market and fixed deadline to sell. Adam discussed the YNM offer, careful to respect my own schedule needs; he was genuine, designful and professional throughout. His assessment of my property's value was realistic and we sold directly to Your Next Move for a good price."
"Thank you for making my sale smooth and easy"
"Over the moon with how the sale of my property went, despite the wobbly circumstances at the time. Thank you so much."
"After receiving countless offers from prospective buyers and their applications falling through. The Your Next Move team were excellent they helped us through a hard time, the full team including the ones in head office were lovely. The sales process was seamless, discussed everything at every step of the way, very professional and we would recommend to anyone looking for a speedy property sales."
"We took a liking to Adam at our first meeting. He made an excellent job of running through the particulars of buying our home, courteous, quick, businesslike and effective. Good judge of employees! Good at keeping us involved."
"Vanessa and the rest of the team were all really friendly and helpful at every turn. The sale could not have gone smoother, thanks to their professionalism and non pushy approach. I would definitely recommend them to others and use their services in the future. Thanks for everything!"
Your Next Move is rated 4.83 based on 29 reviews