Your Next Move Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Next Move
"According to our local estate agents we had a hard to sell property because of its condition. Thankfully Vanessa’s total dedication, exceeded all our expectations and was able to complete on our sale, giving us an offer that we were happy with. Thank you to the entire team who made it possible."
"Expert service and lovey to deal with."
"An outstanding company that goes above and beyond."
"Thank you to the team for enabling the smooth sale of our property. At all times you delivered a highly professional service and guided the sale process to a very satisfactory conclusion. We would certainly recommend you to family and friends as a first choice business."
"Good service - we were very happy with the outcome"
"Alex was on top of communications between all parties, ensuring the process went as smoothly and quickly as possible for us. We very much appreciate the attention to detail and proactiveness - highly recommend!"
"We cannot thank the staff enough for their generous help and time. After being let down by unrealistic estimations by estate agents and almost being left homeless, it was extremely refreshing to work with Your Next Move who went above and beyond to buy our property in less than two weeks."
"Quick & Straightforward - I got exactly what I was looking for, quick responses, with simple clear answers which made my decision to go with Your Nxt Move an easy and enjoyable experience. Highly recommended"
"Your Next Move carried me through a difficult time. I’d lost one sale when the prospective buyer failed to sell their own property and then had false hope within a matter of weeks when another buyer was unable to raise the appropriate level of finance. Adam came on board with unfailing buoyancy and his encouragement helped keep my morale high: no mean feat at a time of a cooling market and fixed deadline to sell. Adam discussed the YNM offer, careful to respect my own schedule needs; he was genuine, designful and professional throughout. His assessment of my property's value was realistic and we sold directly to Your Next Move for a good price."
"Thank you for making my sale smooth and easy"
"Over the moon with how the sale of my property went, despite the wobbly circumstances at the time. Thank you so much."
"After receiving countless offers from prospective buyers and their applications falling through. The Your Next Move team were excellent they helped us through a hard time, the full team including the ones in head office were lovely. The sales process was seamless, discussed everything at every step of the way, very professional and we would recommend to anyone looking for a speedy property sales."
"We took a liking to Adam at our first meeting. He made an excellent job of running through the particulars of buying our home, courteous, quick, businesslike and effective. Good judge of employees! Good at keeping us involved."
"Vanessa and the rest of the team were all really friendly and helpful at every turn. The sale could not have gone smoother, thanks to their professionalism and non pushy approach. I would definitely recommend them to others and use their services in the future. Thanks for everything!"
"Choosing the Your Next Move was an obvious choice for us when selling our flat in 2018. When we moved to Essex last year, Lynn was generous with her time and gave us the benefit of her local knowledge to help us choose a good location. Our sale was managed most professionally by Alex. At every stage of the process, there was reassuring support with courtesy at all times with intelligent advice. Our sale was ably handled and we recommend Your Next Move unreservedly. Thank you."
"We recently sold our property to Your Next Move and we wanted to share a testimonial to show our appreciation. Our property became labelled as a difficult sell by local estate agents after spending 10 months on the market. Our time was drained by viewings that didn’t go anywhere and constantly having to negotiate a price on for it to come to nothing. We came across Your Next Move and gave them a call. Within hours we had a firm offer on the table and a clear process on how to proceed. Needless to say we didn’t turned back and are very happy with how things have turned out. Your Next Move bought our house as is and completed the deal in little under 4 weeks. Thank you for your professionalism, sincerity and commitment to seeing through the sale."
"Great service start to finish!"
"My partner and I decided that we wanted to move out of the capital and had found a property we loved, but we didn’t want the the hassle of having our current property on the market for an excruciatingly long period of time as we wanted to move and be settled quickly. The Property Manager from Your Next Move was knowledgeable, friendly and helped us to put a concrete plan in place. They got us a price for our current property that gave us more than we needed for the deposit on our new home, and the freedom to get on with it. Many thanks"
"Really pleased with the service I received from start to finish. The team kept me in the loop every step of they way. Thank you"
"Last year brought many challenges and I was forced to sell my home, but the team really supported me with their time, attention, empathy and care. The most important thing about this company is how they helped me get through it all. From paying the legal fees, to finding me new a flat near my daughters school to helping me then move with a their free of charge man & van service in a seamless process that took less than a month. Thank you"
Your Next Move is rated 4.83 based on 23 reviews