Next Domestic Appliances Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Next Domestic Appliances
10PM
10PM

About Next Domestic Appliances: At Next we have over 4000 great value appliances from major brands ready to deliver direct to your door. We also offer Rapid delivery and can get your new appliances to you in as little as two working days!

Next Domestic Appliances

Electrical
Home Appliances

Tell us how Next Domestic Appliances made you happy

Telephone
"I feel I have no alternative then to let everyone know of the extremely poor service I have received from next appliances/ao. It’s very quick to place orders but when they deliver faulty goods the frustration level is at boiling point to raise and process any issues, or arrange replacement and to actually get any issue resolved . Over the last 18months I have 2 appliances both have been an absolute nightmare!!"
Are you Next Domestic Appliances? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Next Domestic Appliances receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I bought the Belling FW1016 10kg 1600rpm washing machine from Next Domestic appliances on the 14/08/2017 Very helpful sales agent who I managed (after doing my research) to negotiate 113.00 off the 499.99 price mark including free delivery which usually costs 19.99 so in total 133.00 off and delivered 2 days after purchase Although he did try to renage on the price we had agreed upon in a previous telephone conversation, but after I became distressed (I wouldnt have been able to afford to buy it at an increased price and I was desperate for the machine due to having a chronic medical condition and a mountain of unwashed clothes due to my previous machine being written off) he relented and honoured the previous agreed price. This machine with some retailers is very difficult to get hold of, due to there being a 2 month waiting list, so was very happy to be able to buy it from Next who had a sufficient quantity in stock. The only real critism I have is of the 19.99p ' installation' charge (which other retailers also charge) which is rather too steep for simply taking the packaging and transition bolts off (and is charged the same whether you have connection or not) and I could easily have connected the rubber hoses to the cold fill and the waste myself"
Next Domestic Appliances is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews