Next Reviews

info@next.co.uk

Categories:
Business & Office
Travel

Tell us how Next made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over a month
Over a week
2 - 3 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I purchased white gloss sideboard, tv unit and nest of tables 3 years ago for £750.00 thinking that the units will be in my house for the next 10 years or so. All units have done yellow. Had technician come and visit the report said they was no manufacturing fault but the discolouration was because of the sunlight and the spot lights that I had. The main sideboard isn’t in the sunlight but has only discoloured on the top in the middle. The end panel on the tv unit has discoloured but this hasn’t been in contact with sunlight and the smaller nest table that in under the bigger one has gone yellow back and front. Theses unit were produced in China for next and can only imagine that the quality is below standard manufacturing rights. Been in contact with Next home team who wasn’t only help at all. The lady understood my argument but they wasn’t anything she could do. This was over a telephone conversation she said she’ll speak to her manager and ring me back. 10 minutes later got an email saying they wasn’t anything they could do. Found it unprofessional just to email a customer when you say you’ll ring them back. I’m not after a full refund for my products but some contribution were both parties are happy. Spent £12000 converting downstairs to open plan. Just looks tacky with theses units now so I find myself in the position of having to buy some more. What I know now they won’t be in white. Customers need to be aware of this before buying theses products. The sales assistant didn’t mention it, nothing in the catalogue. Next are happy for the customers to buy theses products knowing of the complications of the white gloss furniture. Feel totally let down by Next I’m in two minds at the moment thinking about getting some A3 leaflets made with before and after of my furniture and stating next company policy on the matter. Make some good reading when customers find them on their windscreens. I’m very house proud so I don’t have a problem with going out and purchasing some more units but to me it’s just the principal of the matter and I believe an eye for an eye."
Are you Next? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered item on 9th Nov 2019,delivered 14th jan 2019."
"We gave our daughter a gift card voucher for her birthday and after spending 45 minutes in the Next cmk store today selecting several items, she got to the checkout only to be told that because of a technical issue she couldn’t use them today. Surely there should have been a back up plan, especially after Christmas with so many customers wanting to use vouchers, but if not, the store should have had the courtesy to provide a regular tannoy message advising customers that vouchers couldn’t be used today. Fortunately my daughter was able to spend her vouchers at TKMax. She won’t be going to Next again! Really disappointed."
"The NEXT scam. If you shop via the website and you pay using your card, any refunds will go into the 'NEXT directory account' and not your credit card like other decent retailers like Zara, Debenhams etc. You then have to call up a premium number during office hours to get you own money back. You have been warned!"
"Buying online to collect at my nearest store trying it on and finding it was not right and returning it to the shop was all straightforward and hassle free."
"Great service from this company. Excellent communication, and prompt delivery, with fab quality products."
"poor customer service not on time delivery and no proper response"
"Lipsey dress was coming apart but Next happily exchanged it once they found the item on my account."
"I ordered some curtains which eventually arrived. The curtains were not very well made so I contacted customer services. The returns service was excellent and my money Was refunded within five days, could not have been better"
"Great experience and was kept up to date with delivery schedule"
"Ordered a hoody online and they send me a shirt to the store after 3 weeks. Went to return this to next store Riverside, no apology, had to wait about 20-25 minutes..the person at the till din't know what she was doing, up and down to the manager..in the end settled for a refund. Poor service. Disappointing"
"What on earth is going on with your online service? I’ve ordered items last week and this week all saying in stock when ordering, nothing arrived then today I placed an order only three items went on my order, one of which has said it has been delivered today??????"
"I ordered some bedside lamps on the Saturday 29th December, and specifically chose for them to be delivered on Thursday 2nd January before 1pm. Then I received a text from Next on Monday 31st December saying they had failed to deliver the lamps as i was not home! They said they would try again within thw next 1-2 days to re-deliver, so I have been waiting in for the last 3 days for them to be delivered, and I have STILL not received them! What is the point in Next asking for us to choose a specific delivery date if they are just going to ignore this, and deliver when they want?! Shocking delivery service, and I will definitely NOT be using this company for online orders ever again!"
"I do not usually shop at Next in Stratford Upon Avon's Maybird Centre but on this occasion I was served by a lovely lady called Nicola who was so helpful and made my shopping so easy that I shall certainly be shopping there again"
"Yet again, Next have continues to send and charge me for Catalogues even though I have requested them not too. ALSO, It is extremely difficult to contact them, The phone system were I requested a ring back - not happened yet, No response to email - Disgusting Customer Service"
"So I placed certain orders meant to be Christmas presents since the 7th December and to date I haven't received them. What I don't understand is that I placed orders for this same product on the 11th December and even quite recently. If the products aren't available to deliver why do they keep showing up as in stock? The planned delivery date is amended daily yet the items haven't showed up. Totally disappointed. Its the 24th December and I'm still frantically searching for replacement gifts."
"Next This company is the worst company I ever seen. I bought some items online on the same day but I received the order splitted in 2 different days without advised me and any other explanation. Finally I receive my last item nearly 15 days later from the date of my order with again no explanation of why the delay. I was unhappy with one part of my order (I bought 2 pair of trousers) because they sent me a size 12 instead a 14. So I wanted to return this last trouser. I didn't have any return label on my package so went online and submitted a return request . A delivery guy from hermes came to collect my order. 10 days later of collection I didn't know anything about my refund. I went to my account on the next online store but seems my return wasn't registered so it is like I didn't sent anything back to them. I tried to get in touch with them many times by phone but nothing. Customer services is just terrible. They do nothing. Trying to get in touch by email also (after a lot of research cause it is very difficult to find any other contact except the telephone number) 20 days later from my return so in total of one month after I made my order and even didn't get any reply, solution, etc... I can't believe how NEXT is dealing so terrible with their returns. If you don't have to return anything it is probably that you don't have anything to complaint about them but if you have to... Be prepare to deal with many phone calls, worries, waist of time and losing your money. I will be not surprised if this company is one of this that have to shut down their business as many others in UK. Very sad."
"WOW ..... AMAZING service at the Cheltenham High Street store. Last minute panic to find Xmas Sprout PJ's for my daughter (26yrs) with memories of my unsuccessful hunt for BRATZ dolls in 2001 and the resulting devastation on Xmas morning!!! Your staff went way beyond what you'd expect to ensure I 'bagged' a pair they had, patiently leading me through the online process with such good humour, and a level of care that you just don't expect from a High St chain. Brilliant!"
"Barnsley next is one of the best stocked, lovely efficient staff!!!"
"Absolute Rubbish, website is slow and unresponsive in certain browsers, eventually managed to get an order processed, paid for next day delivery, told that it had been delayed by one day, still awaiting delivery, rang customer services to be told it will be 12 minutes before someone can take the call. Will never use Next again, appalling service from a national company!"
Next is rated 4.34 based on 801 reviews