Next Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Next

How would you rate Next?

478 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Super fast. Great returns option.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Next in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Super fast. Great returns option."
"Excellent quick delivery and handled returns with great efficiency"
"Love the clothes and enjoy the shopping experience."
"Next day delivery, excellent items"
Jo Moorhouse
"Really good quality clothing. Find it hard to get nice boYs clothing without spending a fortune. But next is always something nice."
"Excellent customer service from the HOME team. Some issues with delivery of furniture with some items missing. However communication was maintained via telephone and email and everything sorted out to my satisfaction. Whilst errors are frustrating this is lessened considerably when sorted out in such a timely and professional manner. Thank you"
"I bought some Black Sporty Double Strap Leather Shoes for my 5 year old son. He wore them one day for school and on the second day complained that they were very painful before we left for school thankfully. I inspected his ankle area and they were badly bruised and swollen on both legs. The tongue on the shoes is thick and very rigid so the pressure must have caused it. I contacted the customer service team and explained my situation and sent photographs to show the extent that my son had suffered. They handled my complaint very proffesionally and I was made to feel like they were taking the matter seriously as I didn't want any other children to experience the same problem we did. Overall very happy with the service."
Mrs K Dutton
"The Staff are always Friendly and Helpful and the Qualty of Clothes is Excellent!"
"Good quality clothes, friendly, helpful staff"
"Excellent choice of delivery options and easy returns."
"Great customer service - pulled out all the stops to ensure my order was fulfilled correctly and in a good time. Good job Hounslow Branch."
Agnes Lemeh
"Quick delivery of the exact product I paid for. Well packaged."
Lynn Mcdavitt
"I was very happy with my purchases and service i received"
Anders Mnsson
"Great website with clear images and details about the products. Delivery from UK to Sweden the next day. Next have a good idea about how their collections match and the clothes work together well."
Amol
"purchased dressing table - josephine range and cant complain about anything, simple the great range."
Denise
"Excellent products clothing as well as household"
Elaine Harris
"Good quality items. They did not charge extra p&p when order is in multiple deliveries."
Samantha Meadows
"Great service and prompt considering it was around Christmas time."
"just had glass and oak dining table delivered, delivery he couldn't be more helpful, table was easy to put together and looks fab in my dining room"
Paul Flipping