Next Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Next

How would you rate Next ?

"The customer service is excellent and the speed of ordered goods is very fast. l"
"customer service was great"
Santala Perera
"I brought a beautiful cloths value for the money. Very good quality"
Fay
"I love the next store's the clothes are all excellent quality and I expecially love the kids stuff my little boys are all kitted out with next"
"Visited Stratford on Avon store last week. Was served by a member of staff called Sheila. She was amazing. So helpful with choices. Thankful"
Andrew Burns
"Good customer service"
Antonella Perez
"amazing customer services"
Kevin
"Fantastic quality products. And delivery being next day as standard is a real unique selling point."
Vince
"Asked a staff member to help for once and wished I had done it previously. Unlike some stores when its a gamble on who you pick I found all of the staff to be knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Saved me lots of time mumbling to myself about not being able to find what I wanted."
Alison Roberts
"Great service"
Koysur Miah
"good service, especially with the annual charge for delivery for as many delivery as possible"
Kathy Evans-Hill
"Always fast friendly service - lovely products."
Sharan Tilley
"amazing delivery and returns service, excellent quality of own brand products and great choice of other brands love it"
Maria Bencsics
"Next is my favorite shop. They are very hands on to deal with problems promptly, excellent costumer service. They sell very fashionable goods, good quality items. Always a pleasure to shop there."
Nikki Joseph-Eaton
"Good value and a great website. Quick delivery and great quality"
Marie Patience
"I order multiple items from this shop, mostly online, delivery and returns service is excellent."
"saved me money"
"Last time to buying any thing from there very bad quality and clothes like been used before like Packed again after returning"
"Amazing products with good quality , speedy delivery and frequently updated delivery status."
"I ordered item online. it was supposed to be delivered to the store for collection. I was not informed that the order is arrived in the store. Item was returned back as uncollected. I was not informed that the item is waiting in the store and it will be returned. When I contacted Next, they were not helpful. They told me I have to reorder the item. I have been waiting for my order for 1 month Very disappointing."
Next is rated 4.41 based on 544 reviews