Next Reviews

Next have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service, returns process and refunds. Full Insights

89% of reviewers recommend Next

How would you rate Next ?

"Ordered a suit. 2 days later, we are notified that it has been delivered and left by our shed. This despite the fact that we were home all day and do not have a shed. The courier had left the package somewhere else. We eventually received the suit 3 days later. We also bought an additional pair of suit trousers. We pick these up and they are the wrong size. Even though the package states 36R, the trousers show 34R and won't fit. Additionally, we are told they have no stock of 36R. I would not have bought this suit had I known that. Fed up with Next and will never use them again"
"Very Disappointed Today I went into the Plymouth Store to enquire about a large sofa , unfortunately the Lady Assistant on that Department wasn’t much interested in attending to me , she only had one couple asking about swatches, I then went to buy a cream waste bin , I joined a very long que most of which were returning items purchased online so waited 18 Minutes"
"Terrible customer service, ordered 3 items in sale 2 were advertised as reserve items but main item shoes for wedding in just over a week were in stock, phoned a couple days after order to find out when these would arrive in store only to be told 2 to 3 weeks, fuming! So angry, told to them to cancel the whole order, sorry we cant do that? 2 items are not due for 5 weeks or more but they cant stop the order, really? Better service in Poundland!"
"The customer service team helped me with my queries as soon as I walked through the door and couldn't do enough to help me"
"They always have my size and usually have the product in stock or available in a short time. Prices are always reasonable and website is easy to navigate around."
"When I went to collect the items from my local next store they were not there even though I had received a text message asking me to come in....."
"Very helpful staff. Bought from an out of area Next Clearance store which had no changing room. Advised me that I could still return to my standard Next store."
"Excellent service every time,fast delivery and many options to choose store collection,next day delivery, and collection from another store."
"Good service,fast delivery. Easy to return items if not required."
"The customer service is excellent and the speed of ordered goods is very fast. l"
"customer service was great"
"I brought a beautiful cloths value for the money. Very good quality"
Fay
"I love the next store's the clothes are all excellent quality and I expecially love the kids stuff my little boys are all kitted out with next"
"Visited Stratford on Avon store last week. Was served by a member of staff called Sheila. She was amazing. So helpful with choices. Thankful"
"Good customer service"
"amazing customer services"
"Fantastic quality products. And delivery being next day as standard is a real unique selling point."
"Asked a staff member to help for once and wished I had done it previously. Unlike some stores when its a gamble on who you pick I found all of the staff to be knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Saved me lots of time mumbling to myself about not being able to find what I wanted."
"Great service"
"good service, especially with the annual charge for delivery for as many delivery as possible"
Next is rated 4.49 based on 739 reviews