Next Reviews

Next have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service, returns process and refunds. Full Insights

89% of reviewers recommend Next
4PM
4PM

info@next.co.uk

Categories:
Business & Office
Travel

How would you rate Next ?

"I returned an item last Friday to the mens department at Scarborough because it was too small. The assistant was ignorant and didn't mutter a word with no eye contact what so ever. When I got home the item I had changed still had the security tag on it so will have to go back. What terrible service and no wonder the high street is dieing. Another customer lost."
"Bought 2 sofas in velour fabric. In less than a week parts of the fabric looked like white spots rather than the shading should look. The sofas look 5 years old. Complained to no avail. Next sent two different companies out who sent reports that were different from each other one said it looked like water damaged. The other said not water but pile crush. I think after a week this would be nigh impossible. I have tried to take this further but told nothing they will do case closed. I am so angry. at such arrogance. The sofas cost £1800and under the sale of goods act are not fit for purpose. I am going to take it further as the customer service is appalling. A good customer of Next for years but I will never shop there again nor will my family. I advise anyone not to buy furniture from NEXT or if you have any dissatisfaction with it you’ll be stuck with it. Janet Ball"
"Yesterday we visited Next Merryhill, me and my partner had difficulties getting around and locating a member of staff to assistance us with our purchases. But a lovely lady from the Home Department named Pam, could that we were struggling due to the fact that my partner had a disability and was kind enough to help us, whilst others just ignored us. It made our visit to the store pleasant, as she acknowledged our frustration. I believe that this person named Pam is an asset to the company and that others to learn by her excellent customer service. We will certainly come back and ask for Pam to assist us with our purchases. It’s difficult enough having a disability, but when someone finds the time to treat you like a normal person and help you it cannot go unnoticed. I would personally like to thank Pam for her kind treatment towards myself and my partner. Keep up the good work, hope to visit soon. Simon - Cannock Chase 29/9/2018"
"Absolutely ridiculous. Every time you buy something that is in stock next day is not ,there are delays and you wait days and days to come,in most cases you just have to cancel the item. You call "customer service" and all you get from them is to tell you what you already know,they don't know when the item is going to be delivered but is in process. Solution is to cancel,pay again for same item to re-order and hope is going to come much quicker or keep waiting, and keep going back to the store to pick up the order you should have got long time ago. You do not get any help.. Shame on you to treat you long time customer like this. Am done with you Next,this time for real."
"Poor customer service. They explanation to why they could not deliver an e-display item from the shop was because there policy is not to deliver TO the shop as they don't have storage facilities. It did not make sense, nor did they poor response."
"Ordered my son a pair of the Nike Manoa boots for school next day arrival in store box came a little battered no affect to the shoes quality is amazing my son loves them. Only thing I will say is that I had to buy two pairs due to no half sizes and only have them online next should have a system where you can still request a product to try on instore on that note refund was quick."
"Customer Service Call Centre Review of Next above is letting the business down. Telephone operators claiming to be intersted in your question of delivery service is very very poor and very unreliable. From experience, you are better off going into a branch speaking to a person not someone under pressure of answering call after call. Let’s all be honest .... Would You ..."
"Ordered a suit. 2 days later, we are notified that it has been delivered and left by our shed. This despite the fact that we were home all day and do not have a shed. The courier had left the package somewhere else. We eventually received the suit 3 days later. We also bought an additional pair of suit trousers. We pick these up and they are the wrong size. Even though the package states 36R, the trousers show 34R and won't fit. Additionally, we are told they have no stock of 36R. I would not have bought this suit had I known that. Fed up with Next and will never use them again"
"Very Disappointed Today I went into the Plymouth Store to enquire about a large sofa , unfortunately the Lady Assistant on that Department wasn’t much interested in attending to me , she only had one couple asking about swatches, I then went to buy a cream waste bin , I joined a very long que most of which were returning items purchased online so waited 18 Minutes"
"Terrible customer service, ordered 3 items in sale 2 were advertised as reserve items but main item shoes for wedding in just over a week were in stock, phoned a couple days after order to find out when these would arrive in store only to be told 2 to 3 weeks, fuming! So angry, told to them to cancel the whole order, sorry we cant do that? 2 items are not due for 5 weeks or more but they cant stop the order, really? Better service in Poundland!"
"The customer service team helped me with my queries as soon as I walked through the door and couldn't do enough to help me"
"They always have my size and usually have the product in stock or available in a short time. Prices are always reasonable and website is easy to navigate around."
"When I went to collect the items from my local next store they were not there even though I had received a text message asking me to come in....."
"Very helpful staff. Bought from an out of area Next Clearance store which had no changing room. Advised me that I could still return to my standard Next store."
"Excellent service every time,fast delivery and many options to choose store collection,next day delivery, and collection from another store."
"Good service,fast delivery. Easy to return items if not required."
"The high quality items, the delivery updates, helpful staff"
"The customer service is excellent and the speed of ordered goods is very fast. l"
"customer service was great"
"I brought a beautiful cloths value for the money. Very good quality"
Next is rated 4.47 based on 747 reviews