Next Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Next

How would you rate Next?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

431 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
M Manning
Had what I was looking for to give as a present.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Next in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
M Manning
"Had what I was looking for to give as a present."
"Staff are always approachable. Very helpful and excellent service at all times. Profucts are always great quality."
Kim Willis
"Easy to order, collections easy from shop, returns very straight forward and keep you in touch with orders/returns very well"
Simon
"I love NEXT, I just feel the quality of the clothing for the price cannot be beaten,"
"Fast delivery."
Sharon
"very good and nice people"
"Really good customer service orders always arrive on time and choice of products is excellent."
A
"Next home is my favourite place, can be a little pricey but I just love the quality and I am always receiving compliments on my lighting. The next account is a great way to order lots of styles and sizes and not have to worry about paying upfront"
Arvinder Sarai
"Good range of products"
"Not sure if I even would want to give one star! We ordered an armchair and after waiting for 12weeks, someone in their delivery cancelled our order. After contacting Next, we were told there will be another 9weeks wait until we can sight our armchair. We just welcomed a little baby to our family and wanted this armchair to help my wife to feed him but hey what a mistake to think that Next would care. Very disappointed 🤒"
Bhavna Solanki
"All very good"
Louise Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"On two seperate occasions whilst purchasing in store at the gateshead metro centre store i thought the customer service on both occasions was particularly not good the first occasion the lady was tuting as she didnt want to serve, the 2nd lady was not much better not very friendly."
Connor
"Amazing quick service"
"great customer service"
"They were very helpful and informative and went out of their way to make sure I bought the right products for me."
Andras Kocsis
"Fast delivery, easy to order and get it."
Theresa Kennedy
"I buy all my clothes from Next. The quality is excellent and price is reasonable. I look forward to each season and the sales. Online service is great offering next day collection or delivery."
Cerri Doran
"very quick delivery and excellent customer service"
Nadia
"Next day delivery and specific time slots, so no waiting in all day."
Candice Petersen
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you so much Next, for ruining my daughter’s Christmas by your absolutely appalling practice! You managed to ship the present to the wrong address, not even informing me that you were about to deliver, or even informing me afterwards that you had attempted delivery after your failed delivery –wrong address remember… Then when I enquired about this parcel and found out what had happened, you informed me that the item was now out of stock and you could not ship it back to me for this reason. Your team people are acting like robots instead of using basic common sense, ie. I AM NOT TRYING TO ORDER A NEW JACKET, I WANT THE JACKET I HAVE ORDERED LONG AGO SENT TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS! This jacket does exist and is lying somewhere in a warehouse because no one in your team is able to stop and think instead of acting like a human robot!! Oh! and of course to top everything up, I am now told that I have been refunded for my “return”, but obviously the shipping costs have not been refunded!!! To sum it up: absolutely appalling service both from the team dealing with the order and from your after sales service."
Next is rated 4.35 based on 434 reviews