Nex G Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nex G Mobility
Read Nex G Mobility Reviews
Very efficient quick sevice trustworthy I had several things from nexgbord very happy with them
Great
I would recommend this seller, had some issues, all promptly resolved.
great product fast delivery would definantly buy from nex g again
My son loves his nex board He has hours of fun on it
Great product. Prompt delivery
Great hover board, my 11 year old is great on it!
Very polite helpfull man boards are amazing
Brilliant service and product all round.
Web site is easy to use. Product is of a high standard. Delivery is also very good. Have shopped here past 2 years at Christmas. Very pleased with all purchases. Thank You.
Never had any problems, excellent value for money
Great purchase, fast delivery, my granddaughter loved it
Verry good samsung battry
I returned my daughter’s Hoverboard for repair, under warranty, and it took over 2 months for it to be repaired. Every time I phoned to check progress, I was promised it would be looked at and repaired and returned within the week, this went on for 2 months. I also had to pay for a new battery, £59. Am looking to purchase another Hoverboard for my youngest daughter but will be making the purchase elsewhere. Aftercare is shocking.
Really good custermor service when I bought my scooter but emailed recently about my scooter not working and haven't received a reply back very disappointed
These people in this company just want to take your money online. They won't respond to any of your emails and if you want a refund because the scooter I bought broke 4 days after the scooter was delivered. They won't respond or help you and you would have to take them to court which I'm having to do now...
Terrible company, i purchase 2 replacement batteries for 2 segway's and one went faulty 2 months after purchase. I requested a replacement and they will not swap it and have just messed me around. I tried through PayPal and still no joy!!!! AVOID AVOID!!!!!
Faulty and damaged. No response and had to go through PayPal. Still no resolution. Stay well clear from these cowboys.
I would not recommend anyone to buy from yourselves as you do not reply to any emails
We bought an all terrain swegway and it broke within the first few months. No joy with a response from the seller.
Nex G Mobility is rated 2.27 based on 41 reviews