Nex G Mobility Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Nex G Mobility
"Very efficient quick sevice trustworthy I had several things from nexgbord very happy with them"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I returned my daughter’s Hoverboard for repair, under warranty, and it took over 2 months for it to be repaired. Every time I phoned to check progress, I was promised it would be looked at and repaired and returned within the week, this went on for 2 months. I also had to pay for a new battery, £59. Am looking to purchase another Hoverboard for my youngest daughter but will be making the purchase elsewhere. Aftercare is shocking."
"Faulty and damaged. No response and had to go through PayPal. Still no resolution. Stay well clear from these cowboys."
"Great purchase, fast delivery, my granddaughter loved it"
"I would not recommend anyone to buy from yourselves as you do not reply to any emails"
"I would recommend this seller, had some issues, all promptly resolved."
"Verry good samsung battry"
"We bought an all terrain swegway and it broke within the first few months. No joy with a response from the seller."
"They provided a lower spec hoverboard, charging the higher price, without telling me. I have contacted them to complain, but they have done nothing t9 rectify it. Be very careful, as I only bought from here to get a certain model and the conned me."
"great product fast delivery would definantly buy from nex g again"
"Terrible service and never repaired my daughters Hoverboard. I sent numerous emails and not one of them were responded to. They take your money and the hoverboard lasts a matter of weeks, they’ve made no effort to resolve the problem as the Hoverboard won’t even turn on!!!!!! Scammers !!!"
"Board never worked despite being returned twice. Waste of time"
"One of the parts came broken I was told it will be sent to me however nothing arrived ."
"First scooter received did not work. Second scooter received stopped working after a fortnight."
"My son loves his nex board He has hours of fun on it"
"Very poor, over heating, paid £200 for it last August and can’t use it, would not recommend to buy off these"
"The scooter lasted a few months. Tried to contact you about it to no avail. Poor quality product with no customer service. I wouldn't recommend purchasing anything from you. Very dissapointed"
"Terrible service"
"The kart will not go together properly and can not hold.the hover board. I have had 2 qualified engineers attempt to build it. Now it just collects dust in my garage. A complete waste of money."
Nex G Mobility is rated 2.33 based on 39 reviews