newmill fishing ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend newmill fishing ltd

mail@fishingmad.co.uk

Newmill Trout FisheryCleghorn

How would you rate newmill fishing ltd ?

"Bison 55 outboard ordered (am) Monday arrived Tuesday 13:30. First class service well done. Ron S-M"
"Top quality service couldnt ask for better service will use again dont hesitate great company"
"excellent service and price yet again from newmill fishing"
"Purchased a Bison Outboard, which stopped working after less than 12 months and very little use. Sent back to Fishing Mad (at our own cost.. not right) for repair. FIRST time it came back, motor had been destroyed in transit; not surprising as poorly packaged. SECOND time it came back, working but motor casing had chunk out of it exposing metal and a bent rudder. Brilliant! No care taken clearly in getting it back to us and leaves workmanship questionable. Was told that they repaired the first fault and it works so will not replace with new or refund. Totally unacceptable to return something with new defects and say that's okay, because the original problem was fixed, and ask your customer to 'take it out and test it to see if the bent rudder affects performance'. No faith in the item now, damage and lack of care suggests the item will be equally unreliable after their workmanship. So, so wrong to have such a saga and be expected to accept an item that may switch on and run but has clearly had rough and shoddy treatment and cannot be relied upon. Surely this isn't right?!"
"excellent company I have purchased rods/ reels/flylines/waders over a number of years"
"Following a recent purchasing experience, I strongly recommend to avoid Fishing Mad' web shop. Based on Fishing Mad's description of the goods (product image and text), I ordered a fishing rod with a trigger grip reel seat, but received a fishing rod with a fixed-spool reel seat. As obvious as it may seem, Fishing Mad refused to admit to have done anything wrong... When I complained and wanted to return the goods, Fishing Mad stated that they would only refund the cost of the goods, but not the original shipping costs. In addition, Fishing Mad was not willing to reimburse the return shipping costs if I was to send the goods back. This in spite of the fact that it is against Fishing Mad's own terms and conditions, and the UK Consumer Rights Act..."
Hello Jonas
We sent exactly the size, model and make of Daiwa rod that you ordered to your address in Denmark. I am sorry it was not as you wished and we will refund in full, the minute the rod arrives back with us. We take our customers satisfaction very seriously and we are very sorry that you are disappointed with your purchase.

Regards
Craig Buchanan
Newmill Fishing LTD
"Das - ist Service ! Super Qualität zum fairen Preis und sehr schnelle Lieferung. In weniger als 48 Stunden wurde geliefert --- in Deutschland !!! Sehr empfehlenswert"
"Hi, Im returning customer from Slovakia and for me 5 stars for sure. Fast and cheap delivery!!! Great prices. One thing i have to pick up and it is customer service and communication. I got replies on my email within 30 minutes and phone was always picked up! For all European potentional buyers, hurry up with buying because after UK will leave Europe Union u will not get this kind of bargains :( . Thank you"
"Delighted with the rod ordered - much cheaper than available locally (South Coast), and delivered at the appointed time, well-packed and in perfect order. Thanks very much. When I need equipment in future, I'll start with you."
"Excellent service and fast delivery to Sweden. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"Very good company to deal with, no problems with them or the products.."
"Excellent service, I ordered goods for Christmas gifts which arrived promptly. Unfortunately we had an issue with one of the items which was replaced within two days of notifying them. Would definitely recommend this company and they have an excellent selection to choose from. Happy customer!"
"Always good value and a great selection of high quality products. Frequent customer, never disappointed."
"Great sevice"
"Very prompt service and very helpful"
"Buy a Minn Kota as I have had nothing but faults. Spares not covered under warranty."
"Great range of tackle very fast delivery and very fair pricing"
"good service,good product,i'm very satisfied!"
"Works very well good quality Need practice to find the worms"
"very good shopping experience item quickly dispatched"
newmill fishing ltd is rated 4.76 based on 151 reviews