newmill fishing ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend newmill fishing ltd
Read newmill fishing ltd Reviews

mail@fishingmad.co.uk

Newmill Trout FisheryCleghorn

Tell us how newmill fishing ltd made you happy
I phoned to enquire about delivery times for a set of perch lures. I was promised next day delivery if I ordered before 1400hrs which I did. The lures landed on my doormat at 1100hrs the following day, exactly as promised. Excellent service and very helpful staff on the end of the phone, Very satisfied and will definitely use again!
I bought a rod from this guys and never received it. After contacting the seller numerous times, they haven't replied anymore saying the courier delivered the item and was signed for. I requested for proof and never heard back from them. See the feedback on eBay, many people haven't received their items. Stay away
Absolutely appalling customer service. Rude and aggressive attitude on the telephone regarding a faulty outboard motor bought via eBay.
I would like to praise the after sales service of Fishing Mad . A problem I had was very quickly and efficiently dealt with . No question, immediately sorted . Thankyou and I will be a returning customer.
My Initial order of an outrigger arrived very quickly. When I noticed some of the fittings were not right for my canoe, the team at fishing mad despatched replacements the very next day and helped to clarify exactly what I needed. Excellent service. Thanks guys.
great service cheap rod great value for money and the line was great ill be back very soon can't thank you enough cheers
Absolutely brilliant service, my, order I received the very next day, and so glad I went with them you get exactly what you pay for and more, but I would not hesitate about referring all my friends to there site, and I thanks to everyone involved in tacking my order and all those involved in everything that they do for people, and first star service, and and a first rate firm, which you don't need to go anywhere else regards, r, latham.
Bison wellington boots souls coming off after hardly two weeks wear
I ordered some Berkeley Pro Spec monofilament spinning line through Fishingmad on Amazon, unfortunately Amazon wouldn't let me submit my review so as promised, I felt the need to use another feedback portal.
Firstly let me say that I did have a slight delivery issue which was purely down to the courier and I was given a later delivery date. I only mention this because when I questioned the problem with Fishingmad, the response was fantastic.. Helpful, courteous and informative. I highly recommend these guys to anyone thinking of placing an order. A bit about the line, looks great out of the box and extremely impressed on all counts. All in all, very happy and well worth the wait. Thanks again to all and have a great 2020.
Ordered a bivvy off Amazon. Came 2 days later. Bivvy is perfect. I accidentally ordered the same bivvy twice called there customer services who refunded me very shortly after. Customer service was equally as good as the product. would definitely recommend
yet again first class service thank you
fished the fly pool 28th Oct. calm day but very bright and cold. Between 10:30 and 4pm, I had 10 rainbows and finished with a 4lb brownie. What a day - fantastic! But why was nobody else fishinig?
I have bought a number of items from this company, and would not hesitate to recommend them, I had a problem with a reel, (my fault) customer service couldn't have been better, problem sorted very quickly, good prices, wide selection, very quick delivery couldn't ask for more. Would give customer service and the company as a whole five stars
Excellent Service superb to deal with
Recently bought a fishing trolley from Fishingmad. Unfortunately there was a problem with it. But after a quick phone call the issue was resolved very quickly. Disappointing to have a problem with a first time purchase. However the customer support was excellent and I will be using them again Great Company
1st time buying from fishing mad. 1st class service would thoroughly recommend to anyone. Great prices. So pleased with my new dawia deluxe rod holdall. Big Thanks 😀👍
I have damaged my Bison 55lb outboard twice now. My fault each time. In both occasions fishingmad have got me the necessary spare part very quickly and without any drama. Excellent service.
good customer service good price very quick delivery
Ordered three rods (daiwa bw 4lb tc boat rods) off these guys as they offered as they were by far the best priced. Arrived within 24hours in perfect condition. Excellent service
Customer service was excellent very happy with lure boxes.good company to deal with.
newmill fishing ltd is rated 4.72 based on 171 reviews