Newman & Bright Reviews

of reviewers recommend Newman & Bright
Read Newman & Bright Reviews

About Newman & Bright:

Newman & Bright are bespoke sofa manufacturers based in Worsley, Manchester. They specialise in handmade Chesterfield sofas and have built up a large collection of in-house products.

Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th May 2021
Shirley Smeaton
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th May 2021
Shirley Smeaton
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Helen & Kevin Weeks
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Melody Urwin
Couldn’t find a green leather anywhere online. Then came across this company. Sam immediately followed up may email and was so easy to talk to. Total expert. Offered advice. Furniture shapes frames could be sized to meet my requirements. but the best thing was the colours of leathers he was willing to get for me. We spoke over the phone many times, and sent samples immediately to check at home. I got my green, but I also changed my mind and had a selection of others. Cobalt blue, jade, pale green lichen, bright red, dark pink, purple and turquoise, also available in different textures. I ended buying more than I intended and I now have a fabulous suite an very comfy. It took a bit longer to deliver but this was due to my fussyness. Finally was all delivered in one go by some lovely delivery men who manhandled every piece to exactly where I wanted it, even through difficult doors and corners. Finally, the price was excellent for what I wanted considering bespoke. So much better than any of the other places I contacted who were inflexible, expensive and were quite frankly boring. I can’t recommend the company more highly. 10/10 product, 10/10 communication, 10/10 flexibility, 10/10 price, 10/10 process.
Requested patchwork sofa and chair in shades of browns or earth colours. Didn't know what I would recieve. I am so thrilled with the high quality, colour and detail. Sam was so helpful every step of the way. I had never heard of Newman and Bright but through internet research I found the. I am so pleased I did. I recommend them and will definitely order again in the future. The workmanship is superb. Worth the money and wait. Keep it up.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th May 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th May 2021
15/5/2021 If you want to have an extraordinary choice of fabric coupled with fantastic style and quality workmanship, made in England, look no further than Newman and Bright for your furniture. We even had photos during the process to build our beautiful sofas to keep us up to date. Our Art Deco sofas are everything we hoped for and couldn't find anywhere else but Newman and Bright, would recommend this Company very much.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 15th May 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 15th May 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Just took delivery of our new suite. It is everything we hoped it would be delivered to us on time within the schedule we agreed when pla ing our order. Many thanks to Sam and his team.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Brilliant company. I spent hours on the Internet trying to find a leather sofa that would fit a very tight space. At last, I found Sam. He said they could tweak the measurement to whatever I wanted. It fits the space perfectly and is an absolute delight. Buy with confidence from this company. They couldn't be more helpful. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 5th February 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 5th February 2021
We've just taken delivery of two Old English Olive Chesterfields, made by Newman and Bright. We are extremely happy with these two pieces of furniture. The whole experience from ordering to delivery was excellent, considering the circumstances we all find ourselves in at the present time. We highly recommend this company for quality and attention to detail regarding the products.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th January 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th January 2021 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Thank you for all your efforts to source materials for my bespoke sofa. It’s a beautiful piece of furniture and we really appreciate the time you spent ensuring all was as we wanted. We would always recommend Newman & Bright, especially if you want something special!! Thank you
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 6th November 2020
We purchased the Gatsby 2.5 seater and 2 chairs. It is absolutely gorgeous and comfortable ! We are so happy with the colours, style and the exquisite quality. The workmanship is impeccable. It was truly a pleasure working with Sam to make this “daring” purchase from across the ocean. His professionalism instilled confidence with every interaction and communication. It took us 2 years to finally decide to make this purchase but now that I am sitting here admiring the pieces, I can truly say it was well worth the wait.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
My new sofa looks lovely. It is incredibly comfortable and well made. Guests have all praised the design and wow factor of this Gatsby sofa. Customer service provided by Sam was excellent.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 20th September 2020 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Excellent from start to finish. Sam so helpful.Sent more samples than requested and sofa exceeds expectations...simply beautiful! Highly recommend N&B for quality bespoke seating.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 26th July 2020
We've had our beautiful Gatsby suite for 9 months now and it still makes me smile each time I walk into my lounge. It's well made and very comfortable. I can't fault the service we received from Newman & Bright. They listened to what we wanted, gave good advice and communicated with us throughout the whole process. We're more than happy to recommend them.
We have ordered four chairs from this company which were absolutely beautiful. The service was 5 star and so were the chairs. Fully recommend this company
We ordered a Gatsby Sofa and highly appreciated the excellent service and quality . We have been a bit hesitated at the beginning since the goods have to go to Germany , but besides the great support given from Newman & Bright also the carrier has done a great job. Well done , and I would order again!
Excellent communication and advice. Good choice of products and very high quality. Answered all questions and turned out a product that fitted our requirements perfectly. Very highly recommended.
Kingsbury Sofa and 2 chairs purchased. One of the chairs we ordered after the first delivery as they were so great. Colour matched ordering fine and excellent sample supplies. They just bowl all our friends over...you just don't get goods like this in the junky high street multiples. WELL DONE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Provided great advice on furniture, sent numerous colours samples and arranged a visit to their workshop at our convenience to try styles out. The sofas and armchair have now been delivered to the west coast of Scotland and we couldn't be happier with the end result. In time for Christmas as promised as well.
We purchased 2 Gatsby chairs and are really pleased with the quality of them. They are comfortable and look great. The length of time from order to delivery was rather longer than we anticipated but overall happy. Company they use for delivery were good at letting us know what was happening.
We purchased 4 Byron chairs and 2, 2-seat chesterfield sofas. After doing much research the Byron chairs were just what we wanted - a slightly smaller footprint than the chesterfield chairs, but still stunning. We dealt with Sam from Newman & Bright, who was helpful and clear throughout the whole process. We also wanted to purchase some hide from the same batch to make some footstools, which Sam sorted out for us. When the sofas and chairs arrived promptly as per the delivery company's texts, we were so happy to see that we had exactly what we wanted. The workmanship was great and the colour perfect as per the samples we had been sent by Sam at the begining of the process. The sofas and chairs are extemely comfortable to sit on - even our cats approve! We can't thank Sam and the rest of the staff at Newman & Bright enough, the whole process from order to delivery took about 7 weeks and just in time for the Easter Bank holiday weekend. 5 stars - excellent from all at Newman & Bright.
What a delight the entire experience of ordering a custom made lounge suite has been. Newman and Bright were extremely helpful from the first inquiry right through to the delivery. We ordered the Gatsby 3 piece suite and the entire process was arranged by phone. Leather samples were sent promptly giving us ample options and ensuring no surprises upon delivery. A particular life saver was offering detachable arms to ensure we could get it in the property! The delivery was all arranged through Newman and Bright. The finished item came well insulated with bubble wrap to protect our walls coming in and the arms were assembled by the delivery men. And most importantly, the furniture is just as comfortable as it is beautiful. Would highly recommend to anyone.
I ordered 2x Gatsby sofas in Black leather piped with metallic Gold from Rafi. Excellent company to deal with, very attentive and Rafi was very helpful, offering alternative choices as he was keen to make sure I had all the information before making my final choice. The sofas were delivered ahead of schedule (all the way up to Glasgow)to my delight and are absolutely exceptional. The build quality is amazing and leather is just beautiful. I am delighted to have chosen Newman and Bright and would have no hesitation recommending them to friends and family.
Newman & Bright is rated 4.88 based on 92 reviews