Newman & Bright Reviews

of reviewers recommend Newman & Bright
Read Newman & Bright Reviews

About Newman & Bright:

Newman & Bright are bespoke sofa manufacturers based in Worsley, Manchester. They specialise in handmade Chesterfield sofas and have built up a large collection of in-house products.

Newman & Bright 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 11th August 2017
Judith Duxbury
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 2nd July 2017
Linda Watts
I am a returning customer and would NEVER go anywhere else for a sofa!! The quality is superb and cannot compare to other high street stores, I carry details for this company on me and always recommend them to anyone looking for a suite as I have now had 3 suites and years on they loo like new, leather is fantastic, framework is superb and you can choose what you like made to measure your own space.

Best company ever and I hope to return in the future but for now I am extremely pleased with my latest large chocolate brown corner sofa and love chair.

Thank you Rafi and your wonderful sofa maker!
More then happy, I took the old english leather instead of the original standard leather I was interested in and it was the best decision. Very good company and even better suite!
I told you that you would like the Old English better than the standard rub-off. Thanks for your custom, regards to your wife! R
Looked in showroom, fell in love with the 'Castleford' and ordered 2 x 4 seaters. They were ready within the six weeks quoted so we popped back to see them prior to despatch. Needn't have bothered, they were perfect ! Delivery guys were polite and very careful. All in all a very good experience !
Thank you Mrs Cap, a pleasure dealing with you both
Fabulous suite.

Staff very helpful from ordering to delivery.
Thanks Karen, your Pink Zsara is still our favourite!
Great support and very help full
Jane, your opinion means a lot to us! Thanks for sharing.
We bought two sofas from your firm nine years ago, which were superb...and still are. Despite the distance between us (we are on the south coast), you provided an excellent service, from leather samples to size adjustments. We are delighted with our new suite and would recommend you to anyone.
Thanks for the review John, it has been a pleasure dealing with you over the years!
Newman & Bright is rated 4.87 based on 86 reviews