Newman & Bright Reviews

10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Newman & Bright deliver?

zevi@newmanandbright.co.uk

260 Manchester Road, Worsley

Tell us how Newman & Bright made you happy

"We are completely satisfied with the Balmoral sofas, the Blenheim chair and footstool. They are fantastic. The quality is really as we expected. We asked some amendments and everything was made as we wanted. After visiting some other factories we prefer this company because of their professionalism. The whole process of ordering, production, transport and delivery in Belgium went very good. We will strongly recommend this company. Thank you Rafi, Sam and the whole team! Geert, Belgium"
Are you Newman & Bright? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was initially unsure about ordering our sofas over the internet, however we visited the showroom in Manchester and Rafi took us through everything, before we placed our order through the website. The sofas are excellent, great quality and we are really pleased with them. We've had lots of compliments - would recommend!!"
"We purchased the Melbourne Sofa and Blenheim Chesterfield Chair. Both look absolutely amazing and stunning. Love the feel and quality of the leather and craftsmanship. A real show stopper! The quality and level of attention to detail is 5 star!! I would recommend Newman & Bright to anyone."
"The two sofas are well constructed and have an excellent finish. I'm sure that they will prove to be a good investment."
"The sofas have arrived and are beautiful - exactly what we wanted. They are of high quality, and we were able to customise them to exactly what we were after. They were also excellent value for money."
"All I can say is Fantastic! Very pleased with my couches ,beautiful workmanship, excellent delivery service, the couches arrived on time, smoothly placed in site. Would highly recommend you and would definitely buy from you again! A very big THANK YOU from a very satisfied customer! Barbara Cartwright."
"Very substantial and well-made sofas that look the part. The sofas were delivered after 11 weeks of placing the order and the delivery process was straightforward."
"A very high quality suite manufactured exactly to our needs. We were pleased to have our requirements fully met and the help and support given to us by staff at Newman and Bright helped us greatly."
"We have had excellent ,courteous service from Newman and Bright and our 2 beautifully made Chesterfields are such amazing quality . Absolutely delighted ."
"After 2 months of searching for a new suite for the house, it took us 30 minutes to decided on the suite/colour and the fact that we wanted to buy from Newman & Bright. We were so impressed with the quality of the product and great service we received. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rafi and his team. Thank you very much"
"Hi love my sofas! The staff were very helpful at the showroom and Rafi was also a great help in deciding what to go for. The sofas are great quality and you can customise them to your own style and taste. Highly recommended company to deal with."
"Excellent service and product staff so helpfull"
"Two lovely Winchester sofas - really comfortable and just what we were looking for. Newman and Bright were a really good company to deal with. The only small niggle - deliveries are Monday to Thursday daytimes only."
"The sofa is beautiful and suits our front room really well - extremely pleased. I have seen similar at about £500 more in John Lewis, so very good value for money IMHO. I liked the way that you could get cloth samples from Newman's supplier. I had some difficulty getting through to the slaes team on the phone on occasions but nothing too dramatic - it is clearly a family concern but don't mistake this a lack of craft nor concern. On the whole I am very pleased and would recommend."
"Superb quality and workmanship. Highly delighted with our two Chesterfields."
"Everything about this company is totally professional, from the service, delivery and product. I visited the shop as I was particularly interested in the Art Deco sofas and wanted to see/try before I bought them. The lady in the shop was very helpful and arranged for all my swatches to be delivered by next post. Once the decision was made, it took a quick call to make my order and discuss the choices with Rafi. The sofas were then delivered to Cumbria in circa 6 weeks from order placement. The delivery men were very helpful and friendly, and brought them into my home without any fuss and unwrapped them and removed the packaging. Although the weight of the sofas tested their strength!!! My sofas are absolutely fantastic! I cannot stop talking about them! There is no way these babies are moving, They are such a solid, comfortable, handsome sofa, which I got in purple velvet with a seaspray edging. They are also very tactile, lovely to sit on and stroke! Have had compliments from everyone who has been in my home over Xmas. Would recommend Newman & Bright, Rafi and his team without any hesitation. Will definitely be visiting the web site and shop again in the future!!!"
"Excellent service - from swatches through the post, advice in the warehouse, gentle guidance, and a lot of patience! The sofas themselves are beautiful, well made, and great to be supporting a company that builds their products from natural materials here in the UK. Oh, and the most important thing - the sofas are really really comfortable as well as stylish."
"Very helpful staff at the showroom who carefully explained the order process. Call back from Manager to confirm EXACT order details Delivered on time as promised The fact that we could slightly modify one of the sofas was what first made us consider Newman & Bright. The Sofas are great, the colours are exactly what we wanted and I cannot fault the workmanship. Overall a really great shopping experience."
"We ordered a leather bucket chair from Newman and Bright and are very happy with our purchase. It is very good quality, comfortable and looks good in our sitting room. My only quibble would be that communication from N&B could have been better - I was promised a call the week before delivery which never happened and then was called on the day before delivery - they agreed to leave the chair on our front porch if we weren't in but the delivery man didn't bother to check if we were here or not. We were in fact here all day and only discovered the chair when another delivery man arrived to deliver something else. Otherwise, all went smoothly."
Many thanks for your important feedback, I am so glad that the tub chair is to your liking. I am sorry for the issues surrounding the delivery, Christmas time is always a busy time for us and I can only apologise for the miscommunication. I will be in touch with the delivery company to investigate why your delivery did not go smoother.
Wishing you a great year ahead.
Rafi
"Fantastic sofa, looks great, I have received many positive comments since delivery. Rafi has been great from start to finish, no pressured sale, lots of useful advice, happy to discuss options (where modification to design and size could be done), and was very understanding when there were issues around when i could take delivery. I am looking to get a second sofa in the near future. I would not go anywhere else, excellent service and quality product."
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your sofa, looking forward to speaking to you again soon to order your next sofa! Rafi
Newman & Bright is rated 4.76 based on 79 reviews