Newman & Bright Reviews

of reviewers recommend Newman & Bright
Read Newman & Bright Reviews

About Newman & Bright:

Newman & Bright are bespoke sofa manufacturers based in Worsley, Manchester. They specialise in handmade Chesterfield sofas and have built up a large collection of in-house products.

Newman & Bright 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Helen & Kevin Weeks
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Melody Urwin
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Melody Urwin
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ivy Wroe
We were looking for something different for our newly built orangery. After a bit of investigation and research we found Newman & Bright. Their Gatsby sofa range was exactly what we were looking for. Ordering was simple and communication perfect throughout. The sofa arrived on schedule and the delivery service worked around our availability, making the whole experience painless. The sofa is beautifully made; the leather is wonderfully soft and high quality. Overall we are extremely happy with Newman & Bright and would recommend them without hesitation.
I have just taken delivery of a Gatsby 2.5 seater sofa and 2 chairs in Shelly Castagna with Shelly Ivory piping and I am so pleased with them. When I went to the showroom I saw one in red that looked stunning and was very tempted by the colour but I am delighted I stayed with my original choice as they are what I imagined them to look like before I went searching an Art Deco suite. Another concern I had upon ordering was the chairs because of their generous size but they fit well where I planned to place them in the room, in fact I think they add to the feel of the room giving it a more intimate and cozy feel. Finally may I thank the team at Newman and Bright. The sales staff were informative and helpful. The craftsmen have done a great job. The delivery was prompt and efficient. Overall it was a pleasure to do business with a company I would recommend to everyone
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 2nd December 2016 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 2nd December 2016 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 2nd December 2016 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 2nd December 2016
Beautiful sofa and on time delivery thanks
Excellent workmanship; quick delivery. An exceptional product
The flexibility to customise the sizes of sofas and chairs was just what we looked for. Good quality product made to our own specification at a competitive price
Sofas look great, so pleased with the colour and the shape is so stylish. It took us a long time to find a Deco shape and we are delighted with how they look.
Excellent customer service from start to finish that not only met, but exceeded expectations, always polite and calls or emails responded to almost immediately - sofas are fantastic, great value and we even had some dining chairs covered to match, we are thrilled with them and they are even better than we had hoped for - nothing was too much trouble and the delivery company was brilliant too - have been receiving lots of compliments and would thoroughly recommend Newman and Bright to anyone and everyone!
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 22nd August 2016
Needing two chairs for a store in Germany we ordered them from N&B. Got them made with all the details and beautiful leather as promised. No faults just best work, perfectly finished. We can recommend N&B, and we are sure it was not the last order we will place with N&B. Very happy. Many Thanks.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 28th July 2016
We are very pleased with our new chair and sofas fantastic choice of leather, punctual delivery.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th July 2016 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th July 2016 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th July 2016 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 16th July 2016
We purchased a leather sofa and was very pleased with the service, quality and workmanship of this company. I would recommend them to anyone that requires top quality leather furniture.
We are completely satisfied with the Balmoral sofas, the Blenheim chair and footstool. They are fantastic. The quality is really as we expected. We asked some amendments and everything was made as we wanted. After visiting some other factories we prefer this company because of their professionalism. The whole process of ordering, production, transport and delivery in Belgium went very good. We will strongly recommend this company. Thank you Rafi, Sam and the whole team! Geert, Belgium
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 8th July 2016
I was initially unsure about ordering our sofas over the internet, however we visited the showroom in Manchester and Rafi took us through everything, before we placed our order through the website. The sofas are excellent, great quality and we are really pleased with them. We've had lots of compliments - would recommend!!
We purchased the Melbourne Sofa and Blenheim Chesterfield Chair. Both look absolutely amazing and stunning. Love the feel and quality of the leather and craftsmanship. A real show stopper! The quality and level of attention to detail is 5 star!! I would recommend Newman & Bright to anyone.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 21st May 2016
The two sofas are well constructed and have an excellent finish. I'm sure that they will prove to be a good investment.
The sofas have arrived and are beautiful - exactly what we wanted. They are of high quality, and we were able to customise them to exactly what we were after. They were also excellent value for money.
All I can say is Fantastic! Very pleased with my couches ,beautiful workmanship, excellent delivery service, the couches arrived on time, smoothly placed in site. Would highly recommend you and would definitely buy from you again! A very big THANK YOU from a very satisfied customer! Barbara Cartwright.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 4th May 2016
Very substantial and well-made sofas that look the part. The sofas were delivered after 11 weeks of placing the order and the delivery process was straightforward.
Newman & Bright 4 star review on 20th April 2016
A very high quality suite manufactured exactly to our needs. We were pleased to have our requirements fully met and the help and support given to us by staff at Newman and Bright helped us greatly.
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 19th April 2016 Newman & Bright 5 star review on 19th April 2016
We have had excellent ,courteous service from Newman and Bright and our 2 beautifully made Chesterfields are such amazing quality . Absolutely delighted .
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 19th April 2016
After 2 months of searching for a new suite for the house, it took us 30 minutes to decided on the suite/colour and the fact that we wanted to buy from Newman & Bright. We were so impressed with the quality of the product and great service we received. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rafi and his team. Thank you very much
Newman & Bright is rated 4.88 based on 89 reviews